ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | user/674261-H4ppy | 8€

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | user/674261-H4ppy | 8€

Naturare
Naturare
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 286
Credits: 0

Six years registered

Profile Link: @H4ppY

Short Description Of Product/Service: his trash ass forum

Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...-pictures-more/

Screenshots of conversation: (Screen shots of whole conversation)

Amount scammed: 8e

Additional Information: 

vHhRCaY.png

VRqzFmQ.png

Please stop adding my discord for nothing/fitbit services.

khakjdsfkjash
khakjdsfkjash
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 466

Seven years registered

XD

REDSON28
REDSON28
    Rep
    Avenger

Threads: 1

Six years registered

lmao for 8€ what a bum

priinzz
priinzz
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 2
Five years registered

Man please stop with these fuckin scam reports. The guy is trusted and I'm sure U forgot an part of the story^^ When U bought it? Hmhh... I think that was a while ago.

BTW: The offending of team members on the Discord has shown that you are just stupid. (I saw his messages on the discord server)

Heftymoe
Heftymoe
    Rep
    Cut my Life into Pizza

Threads: 21

Six years registered
You insulted everyone there and trashed his product
Stop your unreasonable scam reports

Naturare
Naturare
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

Man please stop with these fuckin scam reports. The guy is trusted and I'm sure U forgot an part of the story^^ When U bought it? Hmhh... I think that was a while ago.
BTW: The offending of team members on the Discord has shown that you are just stupid. (I saw his messages on the discord server)

I wont even bother with you lol

You insulted everyone there and trashed his product
Stop your unreasonable scam reports

Lucas told me to open it, if you disagree, PM him. Otherwise, go fuck yourself

Miro
Miro
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 412

Eight years registered
Only those who are involved are allowed to post, if you are not involved do not post.

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

@H4ppY please explain why you won't give him the subscription. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

sgwwt2425245f
sgwwt2425245f
    Rep
    -Inactive-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 732

Seven years registered

@Lucas @notagay

Explanation:

First of all, he isn't linking the correct thread. He bought metaCloud when it was in the beta (v1) (https://www.nulled.to/topic/421083-).

On metaCloud v1 (pictures) I promoted it as lifetime. Obviously everybody knows that lifetime doesn't mean until @notagay dies, instead it means until the project get closed or smth similar.

That what's happened to metaCloud, we changed from v1 to v2 and as you can see here all our products/services are monthly now.

What happened to the metaCloud v1 users?

1pr6r5y2.png

Instead of just letting them rebuy the product I gave everyone a 30+ day sub for free.

Also friends and people who asked nicely until then where able to get lifetime again.

As you know @Lucas , @notagay wasn't one of these people who were polite and friendly. Instead he insulted other metaCloud member and me (proof was already shown to @Lucas no need to post it again).

In addition he is trashing my product:

sa32fr2b.png   

Rule 4 (marketplace rules): "Sales trashing is forbidden. Members will receive a warning for doing so."

(Just wanted to mention that even though metaCloud (the mainpage) is based on a forum software, it's not a forum. It was just easier for me to handle it this way).

-----

metaCloud v1 was based on a Discord Server. I can give him access to this public server again and give him the metaCloud member role but that'd be no use for him.

If anything needs to be discussed please hit me up on Discord @Lucas (H4ppy#1420 (yea I am not an imposter @notagay Fappa ) ).

~@H4ppY

EDIT: It's not my problem that he didn't use our product while it was available. If I buy AccountReaper today on selly I won't get it obviously (i.E.).

Naturare
Naturare
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

@Lucas @notagay

Explanation:

First of all, he isn't linking the correct thread. He bought metaCloud when it was in the beta (v1) (https://www.nulled.to/topic/421083-).

On metaCloud v1 (pictures) I promoted it as lifetime. Obviously everybody knows that lifetime doesn't mean until @notagay dies, instead it means until the project get closed or smth similar.

That what's happened to metaCloud, we changed from v1 to v2 and as you can see here all our products/services are monthly now.

What happened to the metaCloud v1 users?

1pr6r5y2.png

Instead of just letting them rebuy the product I gave everyone a 30+ day sub for free.

Also friends and people who asked nicely until then where able to get lifetime again.

As you know @Lucas , @notagay wasn't one of these people who were polite and friendly. Instead he insulted other metaCloud member and me (proof was already shown to @Lucas no need to post it again).

In addition he is trashing my product:

sa32fr2b.png   

Rule 4 (marketplace rules): "Sales trashing is forbidden. Members will receive a warning for doing so."

(Just wanted to mention that even though metaCloud (the mainpage) is based on a forum software, it's not a forum. It was just easier for me to handle it this way).

-----

metaCloud v1 was based on a Discord Server. I can give him access to this public server again and give him the metaCloud member role but that'd be no use for him.

If anything needs to be discussed please hit me up on Discord @Lucas (H4ppy#1420 (yea I am not an imposter @notagay Fappa ) ).

~@H4ppY

EDIT: It's not my problem that he didn't use our product while it was available. If I buy AccountReaper today on selly I won't get it obviously (i.E.).

You are literally a joke. I paid for something, you can't provide it and you still argue that you don't wanna offer a refund?

Following that logic, I could sell an e-book for $750 (not autobuy), and update it directly whenever people buy it and say sorry v1 not available anymore, buy v2 tho. Does that make sense? Obviously not. Buyer has ONE responsibility, and it's to pay; seller must provide.

Buyer pays -> waits/forget (doesn't matter) -> seller doesn't sell anymore -> ? seller keeps money ? buyer paid for waiting? seems legit?

Your edit also is a joke. First of all, account reaper stopped selling a long time ago therefore you could not buy it right now. Second of all, I believe it was sold on autobuy, therefore you could have the access whenever you wanted - I didn't; you failed to fulfill your duty as seller.

Funny how you try to point out rules when you don't know them yourself, unless you are aware scamming is banneable and in that case I don't know why you're being this scummy.

Are you seriously implying that I need to be polite with you when you pull me shit like "maybe some 1337 ultimate hardcore h4xx0r haxxored my nulled account" when I want to get what I paid for? Nice logic my dude.

Your explanation is full of nonsense, you are just trying to get every little detail which is not even related to the topic to try to hold me back and get yourself out of this with 8 euros in your pocket for nothing, how pathetic are you? Your points doesn't make sense and you use completely unrelated examples which does not fit the situation at all trying to stand a point and hold an argument, are you kidding me or are you this dumb?

Edit:

"If anything needs to be discussed please hit me up on Discord @Lucas (H4ppy#1420 (yea I am not an imposter @notagay Fappa ) )."

> :thinking:

c0D89Hl.png

> :thinking: