ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against @MrCrypto - 515$

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against @MrCrypto - 515$

MrCrypto
MrCrypto
    Rep
    Day Trader

Threads: 51
Credits: 0

Six years registered

@MrCrypto 

So the only reason he actually kicked/banned for is his constant trolling and him not wanting to actually learn to trade?

@MrCrypto 

So the only reason he actually kicked/banned for is his constant trolling and him not wanting to actually learn to trade?

no lol hes hindering my performance for trading with the constantly trolling ( also yes hes not banned just kicked because he keeps joining with other accounts ) and all his other points are just invalidated since as i exposed, he has 0 intention of actually learning how to trade. I banned him from my stream when I was teaching another user about how I find setups, and he comes into the chat and spamming
bruh
bruh
bruh moment 
bruh
when trade?
-4.5% im better than mr c
bruh 

you can see its pretty annoying mainly when all of that is just a massive grey box that says blocked I cant even see what people that are actually here to learn are saying. 

I already perma muted him in my servers general chat and he started going into my signals only chat and started trolling in there to aswell as trading specific discussion channels 

this user has 0 intention to actually learn how to trade and is only here to copy my trades ( which again he admits to ) instead he took the time to constantly spam my servers chat and of server chats ( like twitch ).

psych0path is just trying to get the mods to play by his rules. I literally couldnt care about him being in my server if he wasnt trolling. And no the solution isnt give him another chance because I already did and literally next day he starts trolling for a good week where I then finally kicked him. 

he keeps saying "bruh i paid for mentoring" but hes shown time and time and time and time again he literally couldnt give a shit hes just using it as an excuse to have me play by his rules. 

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2F

Discord : MrCrypto#0420

Penis
Penis
    Rep
    :cringe:

Threads: 247
Credits: 120

Eight years registered

@BigT0ny if what he is saying is true 

It is your own fault

discord: MisterP#0710 

marley spoon codes GERMANY

https://www.nulled.t...ermany-100-off/

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FFi8Rvkj

MrCrypto
MrCrypto
    Rep
    Day Trader

Six years registered

It is your own fault

its not even if its true, ( it is ) I can provide screenshots ive saved everything to back up everything I just said.

his entire argument is built upon 

" well it says in the whats provided so no matter how hard I troll him I have to service him "

this is a new level of customer abuse. If its actually making my time in the server hard to deal with I shouldnt have to service him anymore 

best part is I STILL AM. he still gets the most important part in my server being able to take my trades automatically. 

hopefully all the 15 people that are looking at this thread take a good look at this and learn from it and take a new set of standards when it comes to dealing with your customers. 
mod abuse can get bad enough but in my opinion customer abuse like this is even worse.

thank you for coming to my ted talk

BigT0ny
BigT0ny
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 1
Four years registered

It is your own fault

So since I trolled a bit like every member does on his server he should be allowed to not provide what I paid 515$ for? He could add me back and just mute me but he prefers to just rip me completely off

Penis
Penis
    Rep

Eight years registered

So since I trolled a bit like every member does on his server he should be allowed to not provide what I paid 515$ for? He could add me back and just mute me but he prefers to just rip me completely off

Clearly what he is saying is not just " a bit"

marley spoon codes GERMANY

https://www.nulled.t...ermany-100-off/

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FFi8Rvkj

BigT0ny
BigT0ny
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

its not even if its true, ( it is ) I can provide screenshots ive saved everything to back up everything I just said.

his entire argument is built upon 

" well it says in the whats provided so no matter how hard I troll him I have to service him "

this is a new level of customer abuse. If its actually making my time in the server hard to deal with I shouldnt have to service him anymore 

best part is I STILL AM. he still gets the most important part in my server being able to take my trades automatically. 

hopefully all the 15 people that are looking at this thread take a good look at this and learn from it and take a new set of standards when it comes to dealing with your customers. 
mod abuse can get bad enough but in my opinion customer abuse like this is even worse.

thank you for coming to my ted talk

I only have access to the crypto trading which you stopped doing, I don’t even have access to forex and you don’t want me to provide me the info on how to do it

He could add me back and just mute me? He’s not even trading on my account with his bot

BigT0ny
BigT0ny
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered
Also @MrCrypto how are you going to ban me for saying bruh a couple of time but your going to keep Isaac who keep posting Isis video, bestiality and all other types of gore video?

MrCrypto
MrCrypto
    Rep
    Day Trader

Six years registered

its not I provided a whole breakdown a while back.

in the 1.5 months that he joined with his new account this is how many times the retard actually pinged me for something really useless and troll attempts
NJPzlfo.png

110 times. Just imagine if I pinged you 110 times on discord to check this scam report over the next month. That averages out to at least 3 times per day youll get a ping on discord to check this thread. 

Pretty fucking annoying right?

Also @MrCrypto how are you going to ban me for saying bruh a couple of time but your going to keep Isaac who keep posting Isis video, bestiality and all other types of gore video?

and ive kicked and banned isaac for it and he hasnt done it since. If he does then he deletes it fast enough when I get online. 

plus this isnt whataboutism if I dont like your presence, thats the end of the story! 

BigT0ny
BigT0ny
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

its not I provided a whole breakdown a while back.

in the 1.5 months that he joined with his new account this is how many times the retard actually pinged me for something really useless and troll attempts
NJPzlfo.png

110 times. Just imagine if I pinged you 110 times on discord to check this scam report over the next month. That averages out to at least 3 times per day youll get a ping on discord to check this thread. 

Pretty fucking annoying right?

and ive kicked and banned isaac for it and he hasnt done it since. If he does then he deletes it fast enough when I get online. 

plus this isnt whataboutism if I dont like your presence, thats the end of the story!

I don’t care if you like my presence or not, I paid to be there, you can just mute me and it’s gonna resolve your problems. Also I have been muted on this acc since day one, out of these 110 tag you didn’t get a single notification so don’t act like it bothered you. I kept tagging you yes but I was blocked so it didn’t change anything for you

Penis
Penis
    Rep

Eight years registered

@MrCrypto

Give him a last chance

If he keeps this behaviour up

You have my permission to remove him completely