ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against @MrCrypto - 515$

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against @MrCrypto - 515$

BigT0ny
BigT0ny
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 1
Credits: 0

He ruined my mood in my server. No one likes him, is trolling you right now, he got you to do what he wants, did the most blatent customer abuse I've ever seen, literally already banned on nulled this is his multi ( and he still isn't banned?? Amazing mod clean up ), and even with all this.

I'm supposed to stop acting childish? You said 24 hours so I got 24 hours like you stated. The only reason I have to invite this banned retard is because he baited you into believing he wants 1 specific thing in my thread. ( Btw he still hasn't followed me on twitch even after all this so you know he's just fucking around with you. He doesn't give the slightest fuck about the educational resources in my service. )

This acc will be banned after this scam report is done and yes I want to learn this is why I’m coming back

Penis
Penis
    Rep
    :sleep:

[STAFF]
Threads: 201
Credits: 550

Four years registered

He ruined my mood in my server. No one likes him, is trolling you right now, he got you to do what he wants, did the most blatent customer abuse I've ever seen, literally already banned on nulled this is his multi ( and he still isn't banned?? Amazing mod clean up ), and even with all this.

I'm supposed to stop acting childish? You said 24 hours so I got 24 hours like you stated. The only reason I have to invite this banned retard is because he baited you into believing he wants 1 specific thing in my thread. ( Btw he still hasn't followed me on twitch even after all this so you know he's just fucking around with you. He doesn't give the slightest fuck about the educational resources in my service. )

If it were a lower sum I would have ignored it

But paying 500$ is a good chunk of money

I know how it feels to get abused by your customers but as long as they paid you gotta endure it

I even gave you permession to remove him next time

Posted Image

MrCrypto
MrCrypto
    Rep
    Day Trader

Threads: 39

One year registered

If it were a lower sum I would have ignored it

But paying 500$ is a good chunk of money

I know how it feels to get abused by your customers but as long as they paid you gotta endure it

I even gave you permession to remove him next time

lol it was 400 he gave you a figure based on the current price of btc. but at the time of purchase it was around 400$.

and im still inviting him ...

... but im just trying to address the clear abuse this guy is pulling and the answer is just sit there? this the exact problem I have with nulled and my last scam report I had to deal with when I did a pixel 2 label service. This type of shit makes nulled worse for all sellers which overall greatly reduces nulled traffic and content nulled provides.

This is actually the most backwards shit ive ever seen. Normally when operating a business ( not that this is a normal business and a market place ) general consensus is If you dont want to serve your customer then you shouldnt be forced to MAINLY if it directly is hindering your performance.

again im still inviting him but im just stating. This sets a dangerous precedence that youll eventually just be boiled down to whos more literally interpreting the sales thread, and yes to otheres that are reading this I know its always been like this and I know first hand since this is exactly what happened to my last scam report around 1 year ago with another retard troll.

thank you for coming to my ted talk. 

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2F

Discord : MrCrypto#0420

MrCrypto
MrCrypto
    Rep
    Day Trader

One year registered

@Penis ive invited him since i have so much stuff to do I cant mess around. kLrxnVD.png

BigT0ny
BigT0ny
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 1
@Penis I got invited but this dude is clearly acting childish

https://imgur.com/a/5tv9knm

He gave me a retarded roles, I only have access to the #retard-lounge which allow me to talk once every 5 minutes, I don’t have access to all of the section that I used to have and he blocked me again so I can’t ask question if I need to

MrCrypto
MrCrypto
    Rep
    Day Trader

One year registered

@Penis I got invited but this dude is clearly acting childish

https://imgur.com/a/5tv9knm

He gave me a retarded roles, I only have access to the #retard-lounge which allow me to talk once every 5 minutes, I don’t have access to all of the section that I used to have and he blocked me again so I can’t ask question if I need to

sure you can. You have access to everythign Ive stated in my sales thread and a place to ask me questions. Even a guide at the top on how to do copy trading and best of all. You have my twitch like youve always have! you got exactly what you asked for in your scam report appeal.

this isnt being childish you got exactly what you asked for in your scam report. educational content, access to signals, and a place to ask questions/copytrading guide.

clearly your only upset because you cant troll the server anymore. Which again @Penis like I said this guy doesnt give the slightest fuck about anything he just appealed about to you about that made me have to invite him back.
it only shows not once, literally not once, in the 5 months this guy was joined he never knew those were the educational content channels I provide. Hes so confused that he doesnt even realize that thats what he scam report appealed over. Hes only ever trolling in my server so he doesnt know. 

Penis
Penis
    Rep
    :sleep:

[STAFF]
Threads: 201
Credits: 550

Four years registered

Closed

Posted Image