ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against @MrCrypto - 515$

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against @MrCrypto - 515$

BigT0ny
BigT0ny
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Username: MrCrypto
Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t...302689-mrcrypto
Short Description Of Product/Service: Mentoring, TA, Signal and Copy Trading
Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...t-person/page-1
Screenshots of conversation: I’m banned from the server
Amount scammed: 515$

Additional Information:

Keep in mind that this scam report is against MrCrypto, only me, MrCrypto and Penis are involved. If you just want to talk shit do it somewhere else.

So I bought access to his server multiple months ago, I was trolling a bit and he decided to ban me from the server, he blocked me on discord, kicked me from the server and banned me from his Twitch where he does TA. This is why I’m opening the report. I tried contacting him on his thread but he just kept saying false statement so I’m going to debunk them here

1. He tried to say that since I’m banned from Nulled that he won’t unban me from his server. This is really funny to me as when I first got banned from Nulled he said he didn’t care and that what happened outside of his server doesn’t matter. Also, @MrCrypto don’t you feel that it’s a bit hypothetical that you used me being banned from Nulled as a way to justify banning me from your server? 90% of members on your server are banned from Nulled and one of these members got a scam report against him on his alt at the very moment of me writing this. If I was banned for scamming then you could ban me but it’s not the case

2. Before you start saying, random number and how I could have made my money back since I joined I want you to know that I bought access for the LIFETIME of the sever, I didn’t buy it for 1 month, even if I would have made 1000x my investment ”which I didn’t” you have no right to ban me

3. I still have the right to get the ”mentorship” I paid for even tho I only wanted to copy at first, the mentorship was for the lifetime of the server

4. You saying I still profit from copy trading is not true, I have no way to know if you removed my API keys from your bot, my last trade was the 17 of September and it was a losing trade "-4.5%"

5. You're saying that I still have the same stuff as every other buyer even tho I’m not in the server, this is untrue as I can’t see any TA that you post, I can’t access your stream as you blocked me, can’t see manual signal and I can’t ask you for help. ”all of this is part of what I paid for”

6. You said that I still have access to the forex copy trading, this is untrue as you were supposed to use a new bot so we don’t have to pay the 30$ per month to copy. Skyline said he made 90$ of the forex trading, by being banned I missed that opportunity

There is 3 way that you could make this right

A. Just unban me from the server
B. Unblock me so I can ask you question and you can send me every Manual signal, ta and announcement that you send in the server
C. Refund me

I don’t care about what you choose but you can’t keep me banned for no reason, I have been patient because I thought you would have unbanned me but you clearly don’t care about your customer. Also, what is the reason that you banned Troy from the server?

Edited by BigT0ny, 09 October 2019 - 06:40 PM.

MrCrypto
MrCrypto
    Rep
    Day Trader

Threads: 39

One year registered

because this user ( @Psych0path thats currently banned on nulled ) is trying to play you guys lemme do an actual screenshot of the conversation in my thread so you actually see what happened and some rebuttle

1. I literally never said that and you even replied to my statment where I said i didnt kick you cause you were banned on nulled. I specifically said I dont care about what you have to say about it on nulled because you are banned.

your being extremely retarded here giving no context which only makes you look like a bigger dumbass than you were being in my server ( the only reason I kicked you and a fully valid reason to kick you ).

2. This point is irrelevant and just continues to make you look even more retarded.  you keep saying I havent got a single trade or anything since you joined but the date you paid for and everything that has happend in between is absolute proof that you are retarded. I dont even know why you brought this up it just makes your scam report look shady as well. As mentioned for the 4th time in a row now you have access to forex and crypto copy trading the same way as before and it has always been. 

3. You explicitly stated you only came for copying. Not only that but you only ever joined to just to copy. You never once took the time to actually learn how to trade with the 10-20 learning streams ive done of even the 10-30 live trading streams ive done. In fact that only 2 you were ever even present for was when you first joined, and the very last one that you came on my stream to SPAM the chat and troll. You didnt even come to learn there was I banned you from the stream ( you can literally make an alt twitch account and not troll in the chat and I would have never known it was you ) 

your retarded you just made yourself look bad and at this point someone can stop here and just assume your trolling. You blew your own argument and it falls on itself, but im gonna continue since I dont let people like you threaten me.

4. You do have a way to know. Since i have a test account that always there to show if I did a trade or not thats for sure in your history and I probably ( dont quote me on that ) pmd you at one point to know what the account id is to check for current trades or completed. and yes the last CRYPTO trade was on the 17th because I moved to FOREX again which I actually stated before I KICKED you.

5. This is the only true statement in your post. Because yes I kicked you for constant trolling and causing an interference to my well being.  Your so retarded I feared it might rub off me sorry.

6. I said that but I gave up. You could have easily checked the old method page where you can see theres trades going on and joined it seeing as the last trade was today or any of the last 7 days I did trades would have let you know this is what I have to do now. It just shows you put 0 effort into actually not only learning how to trade or even be a part of my server, but even 0 effort in an attempt to get me banned on nulled.

also troy isnt banned from the server. He willingly left the server by himself. Which unsurprisingly is another retarded assumption you pulled out your ass to make me look bad. 

if you were patient you wouldnt have trolled the very time I actually banned you ( not kicked ) and i let you back in saying dont troll. But you did it anyway in almost all my channels and on my twtich

peace out retard you aint getting shit.

edit: fixed some of my broken English.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2F

Discord : MrCrypto#0420

BigT0ny
BigT0ny
    Rep

• PipPipPip

because this user ( @Psych0path thats currently banned on nulled ) is trying to play you guys lemme do an actual screenshot of the conversation in my thread so you actually see what happened and some rebuttle

1. I literally never said that and you even replied to my statment where I said i didnt kick you cause you were banned on nulled. I specifically said I dont care about what you have to say about it on nulled because you are banned.

your being extremely retarded here giving no context which only makes you look like a bigger dumbass than you were being in my server ( the only reason I kicked you and a fully valid reason to kick you ).

2. This point is irrelevant and just continues to make you look even more retarded.  you keep saying I havent got a single trade or anything since you joined but the date you paid for and everything that has happend in between is absolute proof that you are retarded. I dont even know why you brought this up it just makes your scam report look shady as well. As mentioned for the 4th time in a row now you have access to forex and crypto copy trading the same way as before and it has always been. 

3. You explicitly stated you only came for copying. Not only that but you only ever joined to just to copy. You never once took the time to actually learn how to trade with the 10-20 learning streams ive done of even the 10-30 live trading streams ive done. In fact that only 2 you were ever even present for was when you first joined, and the very last one that you came on my stream to SPAM the chat and troll. You didnt even come to learn there was I banned you from the stream ( you can literally make an alt twitch account and not troll in the chat and I would have never known it was you ) 

your retarded you just made yourself look bad and at this point someone can stop here and just assume your trolling. You blew your own argument and it falls on itself, but im gonna continue since I dont let people like you threaten me.

4. You do have a way to know. Since i have a test account that always there to show if I did a trade or not thats for sure in your history and I probably ( dont quote me on that ) pmd you at one point to know what the account id is to check for current trades or completed. and yes the last CRYPTO trade was on the 17th because I moved to FOREX again which I actually stated before I KICKED you.

5. This is the only true statement in your post. Because yes I kicked you for constant trolling and causing an interference to my well being.  Your so retarded I feared it might rub off me sorry.

6. I said that but I gave up. You could have easily checked the old method page where you can see theres trades going on and joined it seeing as the last trade was today or any of the last 7 days I did trades would have let you know this is what I have to do now. It just shows you put 0 effort into actually not only learning how to trade or even be a part of my server, but even 0 effort in an attempt to get me banned on nulled.

also troy isnt banned from the server. He willingly left the server by himself. Which unsurprisingly is another retarded assumption you pulled out your ass to make me look bad. 
if you were patient you wouldnt have trolled the very time I actually banned you ( not kicked ) and i let you back in saying dont troll. But you did it anyway in almost all my channels and on my twtich

peace out retard your not getting shit.

I’m not reading all of this but will you provide what I paid for or you will refund? It’s not like you can decide to not do both, either refund me or unblock/unban me

BigT0ny
BigT0ny
    Rep

• PipPipPip
I don’t even have access to the info on how to set up the forex trading, and you are supposed to pay us the 30$ per month to trade, so how can I have it if you have me banned from the server?

MrCrypto
MrCrypto
    Rep
    Day Trader

One year registered

I don’t even have access to the info on how to set up the forex trading, and you are supposed to pay us the 30$ per month to trade, so how can I have it if you have me banned from the server?

you know exactly how is works dont act more retarded than you actually are.

stop replying to this thread its making you look more and more retarded and less like a victim. 

its up to the mods if kicking someone from your server thats constantly trolling warranted or not. 

nothing you say will help your case it just keeps making it look worse for you 

BigT0ny
BigT0ny
    Rep

• PipPipPip

you know exactly how is works dont act more retarded than you actually are.

stop replying to this thread its making you look more and more retarded and less like a victim. 

its up to the mods if kicking someone from your server thats constantly trolling warranted or not. 

nothing you say will help your case it just keeps making it look worse for you

I actually don’t remember how, it’s your job to show me, I paid for help which I don’t get
And don’t act like it’s no big deal that I got banned from the server, everything that I paid 515$ is there, you can't remove everything because I trolled a bit

MrCrypto
MrCrypto
    Rep
    Day Trader

One year registered

I actually don’t remember how, it’s your job to show me, I paid for help which I don’t get
And don’t act like it’s no big deal that I got banned from the server, everything that I paid 515$ is there, you can't remove everything because I trolled a bit

yes I can its called moderation. And you can go back on your search history or you old alt account to go see how to do it with discords search tool. 

again you didnt even put any effort into actually trying to get it back. Which shows your only intent is to just troll and have me deal with an open scam report. 

im genuinely saying please stop replying to this thread. Its only making you look more and more like a troll and making your case worse and worse since yesterday. 

BigT0ny
BigT0ny
    Rep

• PipPipPip

yes I can its called moderation. And you can go back on your search history or you old alt account to go see how to do it with discords search tool.

again you didnt even put any effort into actually trying to get it back. Which shows your only intent is to just troll and have me deal with an open scam report.

im genuinely saying please stop replying to this thread. Its only making you look more and more like a troll and making your case worse and worse since yesterday.

I don’t even know how to that, just sent it ffs I paid 515$ the least you could do is tell me how to get the forex trading done
And get back what? I paid for this, you can ban me but it’s your job to send me everything manually then

Edited by BigT0ny, 09 October 2019 - 09:10 PM.

Penis
Penis
    Rep
    :sleep:

[STAFF]
Threads: 201
Credits: 550

Four years registered

@MrCrypto 

So the only reason he actually kicked/banned for is his constant trolling and him not wanting to actually learn to trade?

@MrCrypto 

So the only reason he actually kicked/banned for is his constant trolling and him not wanting to actually learn to trade?

Posted Image

BigT0ny
BigT0ny
    Rep

• PipPipPip

@MrCrypto 
@MrCrypto 

Every time I tried to ask him for help he just kept calling me stupid, even if I didn’t want to learn back then why shouldn’t I be able now? It’s not like I paid for 1 months of mentoring, I paid for LIFETIME, also every other members in his server troll, 99% of the messages on his server are troll from Isaac and Skyline but I’m the only one banned