ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

>>> Bank Statement .PSD Template (EU) (SE Must-Have)

• Please log in to reply
>>> Bank Statement .PSD Template (EU) (SE Must-Have)

martiko
martiko
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Three years registered

thk

HafizA9X
HafizA9X
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 5

Three years registered

Here's a 1:1 bank statement template that I made to get a couple accounts verified and unblocked, ideal for stuff like Amazon/PayPal account locks or if a company you're trying to SE asking for a proof of purchase showing a store transaction, might also bypass that Wish.com bank statement verification.

Bank in the template is ING (Dutch) but you can simply copy the logo of the bank you need and replace it with that, also replace the Dutch text with English or whatever language you need with the help of Google translate or something. Not sure how US bank statements look like however most European ones look almost identical, so replace the text and logo and you're golden.

EVERYTHING is editable, the transactions, the bank news section on the bottom, section titles etc.

Download:

Not going to be one of those like-hungry members saying shit like "hurr leechers will be reported hurr" indirectly begging you for likes, all I'm asking is for you to post something else than those typical "ty" replies, I spent a good couple hours on this (seems like a simple template, I know, however a lot went into this), the least you can do is write a whole sentence.

Enjoy  :wub:

thanks man

Loba7010
Loba7010
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 1
Three years registered
Thanks for the update

Levivxkyojin
Levivxkyojin
    Rep

Three years registered

Here's a 1:1 bank statement template that I made to get a couple accounts verified and unblocked, ideal for stuff like Amazon/PayPal account locks or if a company you're trying to SE asking for a proof of purchase showing a store transaction, might also bypass that Wish.com bank statement verification.

Bank in the template is ING (Dutch) but you can simply copy the logo of the bank you need and replace it with that, also replace the Dutch text with English or whatever language you need with the help of Google translate or something. Not sure how US bank statements look like however most European ones look almost identical, so replace the text and logo and you're golden.

EVERYTHING is editable, the transactions, the bank news section on the bottom, section titles etc.

Download:

Not going to be one of those like-hungry members saying shit like "hurr leechers will be reported hurr" indirectly begging you for likes, all I'm asking is for you to post something else than those typical "ty" replies, I spent a good couple hours on this (seems like a simple template, I know, however a lot went into this), the least you can do is write a whole sentence.

gg bro nice share

ciliyas407
ciliyas407
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

paypal

SniperGfx
SniperGfx
    Rep

Three years registered

looking of Uk. Bank Statement

Ballll123123
Ballll123123
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Three years registered

your a real one thanks

kamil993
kamil993
    Rep

Three years registered

thank so much man

Jayjay2021
Jayjay2021
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Three years registered
Ty

Than1K
Than1K
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Three years registered

Download:

tysm mr banned account LOL xd