ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

>>> Bank Statement .PSD Template (EU) (SE Must-Have)

• Please log in to reply
>>> Bank Statement .PSD Template (EU) (SE Must-Have)

yassinemks
yassinemks
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

thanks man keep it up bro!!

toxicbloud
toxicbloud
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 0
Three years registered

Here's a 1:1 bank statement template that I made to get a couple accounts verified and unblocked, ideal for stuff like Amazon/PayPal account locks or if a company you're trying to SE asking for a proof of purchase showing a store transaction, might also bypass that Wish.com bank statement verification.

Bank in the template is ING (Dutch) but you can simply copy the logo of the bank you need and replace it with that, also replace the Dutch text with English or whatever language you need with the help of Google translate or something. Not sure how US bank statements look like however most European ones look almost identical, so replace the text and logo and you're golden.

EVERYTHING is editable, the transactions, the bank news section on the bottom, section titles etc.

Download:

Not going to be one of those like-hungry members saying shit like "hurr leechers will be reported hurr" indirectly begging you for likes, all I'm asking is for you to post something else than those typical "ty" replies, I spent a good couple hours on this (seems like a simple template, I know, however a lot went into this), the least you can do is write a whole sentence.

Enjoy  :wub:

thx

btcjuri
btcjuri
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 3
Three years registered

does this work for advcash?

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FwCbxCzM

derdulidra
derdulidra
    Rep

Three years registered
Vdbdvhh

ksbnett
ksbnett
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered
Cool been looking for one thanks

Aminesaaa
Aminesaaa
    Rep

Three years registered
Hi

vagyte
vagyte
    Rep

Threads: 9

Three years registered

thanks you bro, i really need this for amazon

Qwertypenis
Qwertypenis
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Three years registered
Hebs

sonixanass
sonixanass
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Six years registered

thanks

sufianshahid091
sufianshahid091
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

hi ty

Here's a 1:1 bank statement template that I made to get a couple accounts verified and unblocked, ideal for stuff like Amazon/PayPal account locks or if a company you're trying to SE asking for a proof of purchase showing a store transaction, might also bypass that Wish.com bank statement verification.

Bank in the template is ING (Dutch) but you can simply copy the logo of the bank you need and replace it with that, also replace the Dutch text with English or whatever language you need with the help of Google translate or something. Not sure how US bank statements look like however most European ones look almost identical, so replace the text and logo and you're golden.

EVERYTHING is editable, the transactions, the bank news section on the bottom, section titles etc.

Download:

Not going to be one of those like-hungry members saying shit like "hurr leechers will be reported hurr" indirectly begging you for likes, all I'm asking is for you to post something else than those typical "ty" replies, I spent a good couple hours on this (seems like a simple template, I know, however a lot went into this), the least you can do is write a whole sentence.

Enjoy  :wub: