ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

>>> Bank Statement .PSD Template (EU) (SE Must-Have)

• Please log in to reply
>>> Bank Statement .PSD Template (EU) (SE Must-Have)

kify
kify
    Rep
    MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED DO NOT DEAL WITH ME

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 122
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Eight years registered

POPULAR

Here's a 1:1 bank statement template that I made to get a couple accounts verified and unblocked, ideal for stuff like Amazon/PayPal account locks or if a company you're trying to SE asking for a proof of purchase showing a store transaction, might also bypass that Wish.com bank statement verification.

Bank in the template is ING (Dutch) but you can simply copy the logo of the bank you need and replace it with that, also replace the Dutch text with English or whatever language you need with the help of Google translate or something. Not sure how US bank statements look like however most European ones look almost identical, so replace the text and logo and you're golden.

EVERYTHING is editable, the transactions, the bank news section on the bottom, section titles etc.

Download:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

Not going to be one of those like-hungry members saying shit like "hurr leechers will be reported hurr" indirectly begging you for likes, all I'm asking is for you to post something else than those typical "ty" replies, I spent a good couple hours on this (seems like a simple template, I know, however a lot went into this), the least you can do is write a whole sentence.

Enjoy  :wub:

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED DO NOT DEAL WITH ME

Emsas
Emsas
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0

Five years registered

Ty

La0
La0
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 21
Four years registered
Thanx mate

BunnyHat
BunnyHat
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

thanks alot for this, it's gonna be very useful for me , i upvoted the post.

Blotto
Blotto
    Rep
    I've made a huge mistake

Threads: 8

Five years registered

Thank you for the share, paypal unlocked.

CUEicOH.png

SilentAJ
SilentAJ
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 5
Four years registered

Here's a 1:1 bank statement template that I made to get a couple accounts verified and unblocked, ideal for stuff like Amazon/PayPal account locks or if a company you're trying to SE asking for a proof of purchase showing a store transaction, might also bypass that Wish.com bank statement verification.

Bank in the template is ING (Dutch) but you can simply copy the logo of the bank you need and replace it with that, also replace the Dutch text with English or whatever language you need with the help of Google translate or something. Not sure how US bank statements look like however most European ones look almost identical, so replace the text and logo and you're golden.

EVERYTHING is editable, the transactions, the bank news section on the bottom, section titles etc.

Download:

Not going to be one of those like-hungry members saying shit like "hurr leechers will be reported hurr" indirectly begging you for likes, all I'm asking is for you to post something else than those typical "ty" replies, I spent a good couple hours on this (seems like a simple template, I know, however a lot went into this), the least you can do is write a whole sentence.

Thank you soo much for this!

DoufDouf
DoufDouf
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 7
Four years registered

thankyoup

giuli123
giuli123
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Five years registered

Download:

thanks a lot bro hope this will convince compaines in uk

goonshit
goonshit
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

Five years registered

oh shit

Daimler
Daimler
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 21

Five years registered

Download:

thanks man keep it up bro!!