ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | 3324804-application | $360

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | 3324804-application | $360

KeanuReeves
KeanuReeves
    Rep
    HQ Pleb

Threads: 311
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

1. The accounts were supported 3 days after you purchased the bot. It was an additional feature for free to the bot.

2. Plus accounts are not free accounts as I mentioned multiple times already now.

3.Do you have proof of me claiming that the approved by Application? Even if I do, it is true that the accounts work with the bot.

4. I don't know why you keep calling them free if the accounts are Plus. Plus is a PAID, PREMIUM subscriptions https://imgur.com/a/ZxBSchq -an official statement from tunecore

Mizzy
Mizzy
    Rep
    Discord Mizzy#0001 Telegram @Mizzy1

Threads: 31

Five years registered

1. At the time i bought you wrote that these accounts got approved by Apptools to work with the bot, which is false. I really don’t want to explain everything multiple times, so just read what the msg says above yours.

2. I already explained that also, there is a big difference between plus and full access(not working accounts for the bot/only working accounts). Plus subscriptions only work on mobile and not on web. On web they are 1:1 the same as frees, so wont work for the bot. I wont explain it another time why its false advertising, so just refer to the statements from above mentioning you.
https://prnt.sc/105vuut

3. It’s a funny that you say that after having deleted our chat history 40min ago. You wrote “The accounts have been approved by Application to work with the bot”. When the deal was made the bot didn’t supported free accounts, so its irrelevant that they work now(there isn’t really a use, that Application added freemium support, because they show ads all the time and wont let you stream music without continuously showing pop ups and tell you that you cant skip any song anymore.

4. Point has already been explained by me in detail above and in several other messages.

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

None of what you are saying is relevant, he's not taking your accounts and running away to make you lose money, he bought your accounts to use them with the bot he purchased from @Application, who is your boss, or partner. You sold him the accounts because you were a part of the server and the recommended seller when application is inquired about the accounts to be used with the bot. In this case, if one of the two had to be refunded, the other one has to as well. I also mentioned you have to refund him on our discord conversation from yesterday but it seems like you just came here to continue arguing. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

KeanuReeves
KeanuReeves
    Rep
    HQ Pleb

Seven years registered

None of what you are saying is relevant, he's not taking your accounts and running away to make you lose money, he bought your accounts to use them with the bot he purchased from @Application, who is your boss, or partner. You sold him the accounts because you were a part of the server and the recommended seller when application is inquired about the accounts to be used with the bot. In this case, if one of the two had to be refunded, the other one has to as well. I also mentioned you have to refund him on our discord conversation from yesterday but it seems like you just came here to continue arguing. 

I am not arguing about anything. The bot as well as the accounts are working as intended. 
He is able to use the bot to stream music with the provided premium accounts

I can offer a 50% refund as I am not able to resell these accounts again, making me lose money.

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

I am not arguing about anything. The bot as well as the accounts are working as intended. 

I can offer a 50% refund as I am not able to resell these accounts again, making me lose money.

No, they are NOT. He has explained in detail to which you have replied nothing, that the premium (not full access) accounts, are only usable within the app. Which means that the website based system the bot uses, considers the accounts as FREE because they have the FREE features. You have shown a picture mentioning both plus and full access accounts are paid, yes, but you are missing the point, which is that the accounts work on the device specifically made for the subscription type. If he uses plus accounts on the bot, they perform like free accounts. There's no indication WHATSOEVER that they perform differently. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

KeanuReeves
KeanuReeves
    Rep
    HQ Pleb

Seven years registered

As already mentioned I am offering a 50% refund as the "Full Access"  are 100% working as advertised(even tho plus work as well)

Mizzy
Mizzy
    Rep

Five years registered

As already mentioned I am offering a 50% refund as the "Full Access"  are 100% working as advertised(even tho plus work as well)

you wont lose money because you can continue selling them as they have never been used(only spot checked to see why they didnt worked), theres only a very small percentage of full access accounts and you told me that these accounts last months so i dont see why they cant be sold anymore. Even with such a small percentage of full access accounts no one can run a bot properly. I have to say tho, that not a single person would have any use of these accounts because they work like free accounts on web and it would be cheaper to just create frees by yourself. Why should someone need a bot for those accounts if the bot cant do anything with them.

i want a 100% refund, that is all i will accept, you already wasted enough of my time

KeanuReeves
KeanuReeves
    Rep
    HQ Pleb

Seven years registered

1. They work with the bot
2. They are labeled and paid as premium 

3. It doesnt matter if they behave differently than all access as they are still STREAMING and PAYING!

4. The goal is to receive premium revenue from them, which works perfectly fine

5. I am never selling any accounts twice which means I am not taking accounts back

6. It has NEVER been agreed on only full access accounts

7. It was agreed on on PREMIUM accounts. You even asked me and I answered you they are MIXED!

8. Never did you ask me if they are working with the bot at the first version

9. A new version which supports them perfectly fine right after you claimed there is an issue

10. There is no proof that I as a seller have been verified for selling accounts for applications tools, no where are announcements or anything alike.

11. This all doesnt matter cuz see 1-7

I dont see any reason for a full refund here as full access accounts have been delivered

Mizzy
Mizzy
    Rep

Five years registered

This is the last time I will reply to your claims, after that Lucas can have the final word because this slowly gets on my nerves and is just a waste of my time.

1. As said multiple times irrelevant at the time I bought. The support for free accounts has been added after the purchase/agreement. Yes they work since yesterday for the bot, but its definitely not the same experience as promised. These accounts cant skip and continuously show ads, so it doesn’t really make sense to use these type of accounts with any bot, because the bot cant perform any actions with it(gets limited after 5 skips).

2. You don’t understand it. The royalties are irrelevant, even tho your claim is false. Plus accounts only pay the premium rate on mobile(as plus plans only support mobile and not web), so the streams from the web plus version is being paid by the advertising pool. Please don’t make false claims.

3/4. Irrelevant(Ofc they stream and pay, but 1. They can only play a way smaller percentage of songs/day than real premium accs because they can only do full streams and not skip songs/pop up ads that cost a lot of time 2. Are paid from a different royalty pool, so false information from your side. So they are basically free accounts on web.

5.In this case it looks like you have to, because the terms couldn’t be fulfilled for the advertised product. False information and false knowledge from your side.

6. The agreement on the ticket was to provide premium accounts after the purchase of the bot, which work for the iheart bot, which couldn’t be fulfilled.

7. Is being answered in the first reply I gave you today on this thread

8. Please read the whole thread again.

9. This has also been mentioned multiple times(I explained it in every single reply on this thread)

10. You mentioned by yourself that Application approved these accounts by himself, but he corrected himself when he realized that plus accs are the same as free accs on web and wrote that the account seller has to replace/refund these accounts, as they aren’t as described and the sellers fault that the bot doesn’t work.

11. ???

here is my addy one last time:  bc1q6wk6r0ljzhan3ck7a9lty203msdypnvwtk77lk

KeanuReeves
KeanuReeves
    Rep
    HQ Pleb

Seven years registered

1. Just because it has been added 3 days later doesnt change anything. it is an EXTRA feature.

2. First you claim it is not about the royalties but in 3/4 it somehow is. Maybe you decide on something? Are you streaming for royalties or not?

6. Correct, the accounts are ALL premium and work with the bot(hence both criteria are met)

You have been delivered All access accounts which I am charging you for here. 

A refund has been issued accordingly

e9f8c3af2b7130917a81bf2a281f20f76725a9502cb76175b45d9caa07a68fec

A full refund is absolute nonsense considering I delivered ONLY PREMIUM Accounts (all accounts were premium)
And even if the bot only worked with all access prior, you have been delivered such