ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Shopify Dropshipping Mentorship | grow to $10K+ a day! [LIMITED SPOTS]

• Please log in to reply
Shopify Dropshipping Mentorship | grow to $10K+ a day! [LIMITED SPOTS]

Hefs
Hefs
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 18
Credits: 0

Three years registered

No offence but shopify is the most saturated thing online. Everyone and their mother wants to be a shopify dropshipper.

You need to be creative to be good at drop shipping. if you have no creativity or innovation then you'll fail. Also because your selling a shit product.

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1

Five years registered

Was looking for this, I'm 100% interested, I already launched my first product and I'm about to launch my second one, I really need this!

Responding to you on discord now. Will just ask you a couple or “pre-requisite” questions to gauge interest. Will likely pick the 1st group by tomorrow.

Seems interesting GL.

Thanks.

You need to be creative to be good at drop shipping. if you have no creativity or innovation then you'll fail. Also because your selling a shit product.

Yeah there’s definitely an art to it, and you can repeat the same process — be extremely successful with 1 product, and completely fail the other. But it’s fine, it’s super easy. Just let him be :) I’m sure he’s doing a great job, this service is clearly not for him (not sure why he posted).

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered
Just a quick heads up, I will be picking my students today most likely — tomorrow LATEST because I have some Europeans interested that I might be taking on. Communication between time zones is fun.

I have already selected @carl as one of the students in the first class. I will look to “onboard” everyone at a similar time.

Was looking for this, I'm 100% interested, I already launched my first product and I'm about to launch my second one, I really need this!

Giulion
Giulion
    Rep
    Working..

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 194
Credits: 1

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Eight years registered

Good afternoon, hopefully this thread finds you doing well during these rough times! As things start to ease up everywhere (but the United States) it's a perfect time to jump into a "side hustle/business." Why did I quote "side hustle?" Because Dropshipping/eCommerce CAN be and IS people's FULL-TIME jobs. But it doesn't have to be, that decision is completely up to you and how successful you become. Some of the students I've mentored have quit their "real" job to continue their stores and eCommerce dreams. Welcome to the online world we live in, I mean I don't have to convince you, if you're on this forum you already know!

Now, more than ever (not really an exaggeration), people are at home -- with a lot of time -- shopping online! This is PERFECT for us to sell them products.

A few of my student's and my stores,

Spoiler

Background
Spoiler

For complete transparency, teaching/leading is a passion of mine. This (running "groups/mentorships") is NOT my full-time job. While eCommerce has generated a lot of income for me, I have just begun my pursuit of an MBA, and also am a Software Engineer. What I can promise is that you'll have full transparency from me, all the time. I am often on the computer 7 days a week, 10+ hours a day. I am from the United States (EST time zone). You can expect me to respond and interact with each of my students every single day (unless notified otherwise). Please only contact me if you're serious about beginning a mentorship with me. I am limiting the number of students I take on per month so that I can properly devote enough time to each of you. My goal is to walk you through every step -- I'm not doing it for you, but I am helping you with everything -- not just sending you videos and saying "good luck." I feel that I have experience I can bring to others that desire and are looking for it! Hopefully this is something you're interested in, and motivated to do. I will let you know right now, this isn't going to be "easy," and you may not succeed right away. This may take you a few stores before you get the "perfect" one. These are all realities of today's eCommerce world and beginning your own store. I have tried many different things, and I'm bringing to you a strategy, that I believe, will escalate your chances of succeeding.

What will you learn during this mentorship?
1. Strategies/How to find a "winning" product
2. Creating a modern day website to sell your product
3. How to market your product/website (ads)
4. How to automate processes and make sure your store is converting at the highest rates (Avg Shopify CR)
5. Any other value/knowledge I can provide so that you can continue the process

By the "end" of the mentorship, you will be able to replicate the entire process on your own and should even be able to continue forward with other stores (if you so choose to do so). This strategy has proven to work, I have some proofs above from some of my stores, my conversion rates (very high compared with the market average), student's stores, etc. This business can really take off if you get a golden product, and it's easy to scale because we're using Facebook to advertise. The reason for most failed stores is due to loss of motivation, or simply not knowing what to do or focus on. I can give you that information and bring you to the next step. That's my promise to you.

Who this isn't for:
1. Someone that gives up easily, there is always a chance that your store isn't successful, this is a reality in the eCommerce world.
2. Someone that doesn't want to put in the work. I am walking you through all of the steps, but that doesn't mean I'm doing it for you. I'm guiding you in the direction, and you have to commit to putting in the work.
3. Someone that thinks they're going to "get rich overnight." While this is often a click-bait sell that most gurus will pitch ("I made $1,000,000 with this 1 product!"), it's highly improbable so I don't want my students to have that expectation. Can you get to $1m in sales with my information? Absolutely, but it's not happening tomorrow.

Pricing:
My plan is to only take on 3-5 students per month. This will give me the time to focus on getting your stores going. With that being said, spots will be limited, and if they fill up you'll have to wait for the next month.

$500 FREE for the first (2? REPUTABLE) students for sake of vouch/review, the price will go up as more students join and succeed.

I know that this is a new service to this forum, so I'm happy to compromise and take on reputable students for sake of proving my knowledge/service as legitimate (for free/vouch). That seems fair to me. This may seem like a lot of money, but if you've done any other research, most Shopify "Gurus" sell you their course for $1000+ and then just leave you there with the videos. That is not my intention, this will be a HANDS ON process. I am spending my time every day to help teach you. Again, I have limited spots, so please only message if you're serious about joining.

FAQ:
Spoiler

T.O.S.
Spoiler

Message below if you have any questions or message me on Discord: SpeakMore#5625 (THIS IS MY ONLY DISCORD)
Again, looking for probably 2 reputable members to take on the mentorship in exchange for honest feedback on the process. I'm hoping to build a community here! As a long time lurker, I’m read to give back and I look forward to speaking with you.

Hit me up if you still need a reputable member I'm genuinely interested in your service :)

Someone seems to impersonate me over Discord.

I always verify by PM and will not refuse MM. My only Discord: Giulion#0009

Make $10 in 10 minutes here : https://bit.ly/10dollars10min

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Hit me up if you still need a reputable member I'm genuinely interested in your service :)

Go ahead and add me on Discord (SpeakMore#5625) if you’d like, so we can engage in conversation. I have available slots. Happy to take you on after our convo (just want to clarify/check a few things)

killerabgg
killerabgg
    Rep
    slc-r.net

Threads: 349

Eight years registered

Me and @Speakmore have been talking for two days now regarding his service offering and he agreed to take me as his student. From initial impressions, he seems to be knowledgeable on his subject and I will be looking forward to his teachings. He guided me on how to start out with Shopify, what will I be missing on if I don't certain things and more... (I do not have any experience with Shopify whatsoever, however, I have some dropshipping experience because I've done it in the past.)

I will be updating this post or replying to the thread with new posts with the progress of this journey.

Update #1 (7 Sep 2020): So far, we are still in the product choice stage but he has helped me a lot by explaining why some products won't sell and which products are good to try to sell. He gives me a detailed explanation on each product I give him and what's good/bad about it. I have about 5 products currently on the line and more to come soon, so once I choose which one to do, I will update my post again.

8nqAFny.gif

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Me and @Speakmore have been talking for two days now regarding his service offering and he agreed to take me as his student. From initial impressions, he seems to be knowledgeable on his subject and I will be looking forward to his teachings. He guided me on how to start out with Shopify, what will I be missing on if I don't certain things and more... (I do not have any experience with Shopify whatsoever, however, I have some dropshipping experience because I've done it in the past.)

I will be updating this post or replying to the thread with new posts with the progress of this journey.

Looking forward to showing you the ropes and teaching you! Hopefully you learn something and earn some money too  :)

That's 2 spots filled. I have quite a few other people interested, but still waiting to hear back from them on some questions and deciding who I should move forward with. There's still some time to reach out if you're interested. Just as an FYI, it's a holiday weekend in the US, so I will be on and off, have some things to get done this weekend (through Monday). Back to normal on Tuesday. Will look to onboard probably 1-2 more students here over the weekend and get you guys started with finding a product.

MarbleFade
MarbleFade
    Rep
Threads: 18

Eight years registered

interested a lot my friend. i wanted to start my own shopify business anyways and why not have some help on the site from you. 

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

interested a lot my friend. i wanted to start my own shopify business anyways and why not have some help on the site from you. 

Awesome, go ahead and add me on Discord. I tried to add your account from your profile -- didn't work. Mine is SpeakMore#5625

We can have a quick conversation and determine if it makes sense to move forward. Happy to help.

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

It's a holiday here in the US, likely going to take on Giulion as my 3rd vouch student for the 1st month. Might be looking to close it up, most other conversations have fizzled out. I'll start these guys for real tomorrow, I'm off (more than I'm on) most of the day today. Looking forward to teaching these guys Shopify/Dropshipping. Hopefully they'll keep you updated with results/progress, and they learn something along the way! 

Shoot me a message or comment below if you're interested, good chance I pause until October, but I will consider people up to 5 students total (currently 3).