ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Shopify Dropshipping Mentorship | grow to $10K+ a day! [LIMITED SPOTS]

• Please log in to reply
Shopify Dropshipping Mentorship | grow to $10K+ a day! [LIMITED SPOTS]

Vouches 0

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Five years registered
Vouches 0

Discount: 20% off for 1st student of 2021 -- ends 2/5/21

Good afternoon, hopefully this thread finds you doing well during these rough times! As things start to ease up everywhere (but the United States) it's a perfect time to jump into a "side hustle/business." Why did I quote "side hustle?" Because Dropshipping/eCommerce CAN be and IS people's FULL-TIME jobs. But it doesn't have to be, that decision is completely up to you and how successful you become. Some of the students I've mentored have quit their "real" job to continue their stores and eCommerce dreams. Welcome to the online world we live in, I mean I don't have to convince you, if you're on this forum you already know!

Now, more than ever (not really an exaggeration), people are at home -- with a lot of time -- shopping online! This is PERFECT for us to sell them products.

Things to look forward to:

Spoiler

Background
Spoiler

For complete transparency, teaching/leading is a passion of mine. This (running "groups/mentorships") is NOT my full-time job. While eCommerce has generated a lot of income for me, I have just begun my pursuit of an MBA, and also am a Software Engineer. What I can promise is that you'll have full transparency from me, all the time. I am often on the computer 7 days a week, 10+ hours a day. I am from the United States (EST time zone). You can expect me to respond and interact with each of my students every single day (unless notified otherwise). Please only contact me if you're serious about beginning a mentorship with me. I am limiting the number of students I take on per month so that I can properly devote enough time to each of you. My goal is to walk you through every step -- I'm not doing it for you, but I am helping you with everything -- not just sending you videos and saying "good luck." I feel that I have experience I can bring to others that desire and are looking for it! Hopefully this is something you're interested in, and motivated to do. I will let you know right now, this isn't going to be "easy," and you may not succeed right away. This may take you a few stores before you get the "perfect" one. These are all realities of today's eCommerce world and beginning your own store. I have tried many different things, and I'm bringing to you a strategy, that I believe, will escalate your chances of succeeding.

What will you learn during this mentorship?
1. Strategies/How to find a "winning" product
2. Creating a modern day website to sell your product
3. How to market your product/website (ads)
4. How to automate processes and make sure your store is converting at the highest rates
5. Any other value/knowledge I can provide so that you can continue the process

By the "end" of the mentorship, you will be able to replicate the entire process on your own and should even be able to continue forward with other stores (if you so choose to do so). This strategy has proven to work, I have some proofs above from some of my stores, my conversion rates (very high compared with the market average), student's stores, etc. This business can really take off if you get a golden product, and it's easy to scale because we're using Facebook to advertise. The reason for most failed stores is due to loss of motivation, or simply not knowing what to do or focus on. I can give you that information and bring you to the next step. That's my promise to you.

Who this isn't for:
1. Someone that gives up easily, there is always a chance that your store isn't successful, this is a reality in the eCommerce world.
2. Someone that doesn't want to put in the work. I am walking you through all of the steps, but that doesn't mean I'm doing it for you. I'm guiding you in the direction, and you have to commit to putting in the work.
3. Someone that thinks they're going to "get rich overnight." While this is often a click-bait sell that most gurus will pitch ("I made $1,000,000 with this 1 product!"), it's highly improbable so I don't want my students to have that expectation. Can you get to $1m in sales with my information? Absolutely, but it's not happening tomorrow.

Pricing:
My plan is to only take on 3-5 students per month. This will give me the time to focus on getting your stores going. With that being said, spots will be limited, and if they fill up you'll have to wait for the next month.

$500 (one-time-fee), the price will go up as more students join and succeed.

This may seem like a lot of money, but if you've done any other research, most Shopify "Gurus" sell you their course for $1000+ and then just leave you there with the videos. Here are some examples:

Spoiler

While these are all (likely) great products, that is not my intention, this will be a HANDS ON process. I am spending my time every day to help teach you. Additionally, there needs to be some motivation to get you out of the bed, or you're just wasting your own money. Again, I have limited spots, so please only message if you're serious about joining.

FAQ:

Spoiler

T.O.S.
Spoiler

Number of Students:

Spoiler

Message below if you have any questions or message me on Discord: SpeakMore#5625 (THIS IS MY ONLY DISCORD)

paul
paul
    Rep
    -

Threads: 168
Credits: 2

Five years registered

glws minikappa

KobeBryant
KobeBryant
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 112

Eight years registered

gl

donkeykong643
donkeykong643
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 8
Three years registered

No offence but shopify is the most saturated thing online. Everyone and their mother wants to be a shopify dropshipper.

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

glws minikappa

Thanks for the troll, +1 to your post count!

gl

Thanks, good talk on discord. Looking forward to hearing back from you in the future. 

No offence but shopify is the most saturated thing online. Everyone and their mother wants to be a shopify dropshipper.

None taken. Go ahead and start your e-commerce store and best of luck to you! Super saturated. 

——

Again, I’m taking on an initial class completely free, so I don’t need the nonsense “glws Kappa” troll shit. No one is paying for anything (unless a non-reputable member is really interested right now) so you can take that and head to another thread. Anyways, I’ll leave it at that. Message me if interested so I can begin an initial conversation to make sure you’ve got a full understanding of the requirements. 

Astralax
Astralax
    Rep
    Imperium

Threads: 155

Five years registered
Welcome Kinda interested to be honest

TheIrishMan
TheIrishMan
    Rep
    Blue County Sheriff

Threads: 48

Five years registered

I’m interested 

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Welcome Kinda interested to be honest

Awesome, I know we initiated conversation on discord. We’ll chat some more in the morning!

I’m interested

Great, I can initiate a conversation with you (on nulled or discord) tomorrow and we can talk more about the process

—-

Again, looking to garnish interest and pick people that will give a legitimate vouch (good or bad) after going through the process. So definitely looking for members that are 100% committed and interested in starting dropshipping and have some time to put into it. I’m not asking anyone to drop their jobs, this will be an “at your own pace,” where you could spend 15 days finding a product, and someone else spends 3 hours.

Due to limited spots, I want to optimally pick the first group of people (that will actually make a store and sell product)... post below and/or message me if interested. Likely going to pick by Friday.

carl
carl
    Rep
    $$$

Threads: 110

Seven years registered

Was looking for this, I'm 100% interested, I already launched my first product and I'm about to launch my second one, I really need this!

my only discord is "hobbessss" (without the spaces)

discord id: "399451785124642816"

always ask for pm verification.

Jonseeyy
Jonseeyy
    Rep
    -

Threads: 157

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

?

Edited by Jonseeyy, 02 March 2024 - 11:54 AM.