ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Shopify Dropshipping Mentorship | grow to $10K+ a day! [LIMITED SPOTS]

• Please log in to reply
Shopify Dropshipping Mentorship | grow to $10K+ a day! [LIMITED SPOTS]

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Hi, I know the basics of Shopify I tried but failed now I try to save some money and start a new one ,I don't expect 1 Milion $ I just want to scale to a profit where I don't need my parents money anymore, I'm in highschool ! I have discord DarianD#8571 or i can add you!

Thanks for reaching out. We talked on Discord a bit today, definitely looking forward to working with you in the near future.

Update for everyone: I have had 5 students for September for a couple weeks now. 1 is in the process of creating their website and then getting ads will be next up. The other 2-3 are in product research. 1 has bowed out unfortunately at this moment. This is why I typed everything I typed in my main post, because I know the motivation cracks down hard. Business doesn't work if you don't put effort into it. 

At this point, students are onboarded, they haven't progressed as quickly as I would have liked -- lots of off days (which is fine, everyone has a life). I will look to recruit a new class in about 10-14 days or so. Again, I will only take 3-5 students a month. There are NO MORE free copies, the starting price will likely be $500. There needs to be incentive for you and I to put effort into this (more-so you...). Feel free to message me on here, drop a message on the thread, or shoot me a Discord DM. I have talked to 20+ people over the last month, I'll be checking in with everyone to see if they're interested in the upcoming month of students. 

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

I have reached out to everyone (on Discord) that has contacted me in the last month, hopefully you've heard from me -- if not, feel free to shoot me a message. I will officially be opening up "enrolling" in the October class. Again, I will be taking up to 5 students or so. Comment below, message me on Nulled, or shoot me a DM on Discord if you're interested and/or have questions. Looking forward to speaking with you all, and getting some fresh minds for the next class!

GiggityGiggity
GiggityGiggity
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 17

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

Interested in filling a spot, have added you on discord.

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Interested in filling a spot, have added you on discord.

I believe I have responded to my messages. Not sure who you are on Discord.

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Quick update on the first 5 students:

3 Vouch Copies:

• Product Research, taking a break
  • Website Development, taking a break
  • Product Research, classes started -- taking a break

This is why I didn't want to do vouch copies :) No incentive for anyone to actually do anything

2 Paid Copies:

• Product Research, quit for now
  • Product Research, back from a break and finding products

I know some people are waiting for "results," we're no where near close to getting any. On top of that, I can't make anyone post their results, I will not post any without permission (or them posting it). 

With that being said, I want to remind everyone that October's class is open. Again, I will only be taking up to 5 students PER MONTH. A few people are interested, however no one has taken a spot yet. 

So if you're interested, or have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me a message. I have a few things I need to do today, but should be around for most of the day. Look forward to speaking with you.

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Good afternoon, I responded to all Discord messages and have 2 people potentially interested in slots for the October class. Awaiting confirmation, all spots remain open. Feel free to shoot me a message or drop a question below if you have any.

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Catching up on messages right now with people interested in the next month's class. Feel free to reach out, we have 4 days until new students will start to get onboarded. REach out to me on Discord if you're interested: SpeakMore#5625

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Great chat with Sequence this morning, I have responded to all DM's. Looking forward to seeing if some of you guys join the upcoming class. Will be onboarding new students in the upcoming couple of days, all through October (up to 5 students). Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions about the service.

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Good morning, we're 1 day away from the initial onboarding of the next class of students. I currently have (maybe) 1 student who will be joining the October class, which means there's up to 4 spots remaining. Don't worry, you can onboard anytime in October. If you have any questions or are interested in my service, feel free to reach out to me on Discord (or here) at:

SpeakMore#5625

This is my only discord.

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

It's October 1st, I will be onboarding all new students that decide to join between now and the 31st -- up to 5. A few people have reached out, hoping to get some of you started ASAP! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.