ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | /user/3017007-flanel/ | -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | /user/3017007-flanel/ | -

Flanel
Flanel
    Rep
    Goat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 180
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Why is your site down? Is it due to something on his end or yours? If it’s the host, or something on your end.. why do you expect him to provide support? It’s like buying a pc game and expecting the seller to come to your house and upgrade your pc.
If the issue is on his end, then of course he has to help you.

Find out why the site is down first.

Well I expect Support for Something i have purchased. How is the Example with the PC Game useful in this Case? Every PC Game has Support, via E-Mail or even Livechat. I don't expect 24/7 Support. I don't see a Problem on my End Hosting and VPS is Up so I Assume it's something on his, but I am not Sure, that's why I want Basic Support? Isn't it something every Customer should get from a Seller? Support?

So If let's say I got some Questions about my Site I purchased from him, he does not have to Answer them?

Discord: Flaneled#0001          |          Telegram: @Flanels

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

Well I expect Support for Something i have purchased. How is the Example with the PC Game useful in this Case? Every PC Game has Support, via E-Mail or even Livechat. I don't expect 24/7 Support. I don't see a Problem on my End Hosting and VPS is Up so I Assume it's something on his, but I am not Sure, that's why I want Basic Support? Isn't it something every Customer should get from a Seller? Support?

So If let's say I got some Questions about my Site I purchased from him, he does not have to Answer them?

Pm him on nulled asking him to fix it and get back to me here.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

Flanel
Flanel
    Rep
    Goat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Four years registered

Pm him on nulled asking him to fix it and get back to me here.

contacted him an hour ago, waiting for a respond

0xMoses
0xMoses
    Rep
    JEW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 49
Credits: 4

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

First of all, i would like to Mention you Support since i Purchased you Site.

The Support was kind of Good at the Beginning. I don't know why, but overtime it got worser and worser, and about a Week ago, he refused to give any Support to me and @Uncommon via Discord.

vlc.png

After @Uncmmon messaged him:

qo0.png

We even Purchased an the Website for Around $400. About one Week ago, we bought an Reseller API for $75, now Moses includes it in his Current Sales Thread for $300. But well, It's a Bitchmove, but i guess allowed.

3a6.png

To the Reselling Point, I am not Reselling your Source, nevereven Mentioned your Source in my Sales Thread. I am Selling my Project, not the Source. My Intend is not to Resell your Source.

Would like to hear Staff Opinion about this.

I should have been more clear to you, don't expect any help from me that isn't bug related on my end.

I have already told you why your site was/is down, because your server was/is getting attacked directly and you already know this... also this is not a bug or something that has to do with me, I was kind enough to help you with this in 3 AM, you lost all my respect and I simply don't have to help you with that I have delivered the product.

Becuase i paid for the Template. Moses was offering his Templated back then, for no Additional Charge. He Sent me an Site where i can get a Custom one too, but i needed to paz $49 for it Extra. So i purchased it.

https://themes.getbo...website-ui-kit/

I don't remember you asking for the theme, send me your email in a pm and I will deliver it there. (I have also implemented the theme, but lets forget about that)

0xMoses
0xMoses
    Rep
    JEW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

I never refused to help you, only recently I refused and even then only when it isn't related to my code you getting attacked has nothing to do with my code and therefore I helped you more than enough.

Having support over Discord is a privilege, a privilege you have lost.

You can either PM here or I can give my email, for support that is related to bugs on my end only.

0xMoses
0xMoses
    Rep
    JEW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

Accessing your server IP directly (which should load the website), if your server is up it doesn't mean your website is up.

jQin8E1.png

Flanel
Flanel
    Rep
    Goat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Four years registered

I never refused to help you, only recently I refused and even then only when it isn't related to my code you getting attacked has nothing to do with my code and therefore I helped you more than enough.

Having support over Discord is a privilege, a privilege you have lost.

You can either PM here or I can give my email, for support that is related to bugs on my end only.

Well okey, Im fine with Nulled PM's then, but i really would love to hear why i lost the privilege to get Support on Discord? 
I would like to Switch Hosting Providers from Hostinger to OVH, i mentioned that like a Week ago and my Server on OVH is running about a Week, can you set this up?

0xMoses
0xMoses
    Rep
    JEW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

Well okey, Im fine with Nulled PM's then, but i really would love to hear why i lost the privilege to get Support on Discord? 
I would like to Switch Hosting Providers from Hostinger to OVH, i mentioned that like a Week ago and my Server on OVH is running about a Week, can you set this up?

Read our conversation*.

Setting up on a new server will cost $45.

0xMoses
0xMoses
    Rep
    JEW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

Spot the difference:

Image 1:

kYupRrU.png

Image 2:

oKvgIzO.png

@Lucas can we get rid of this? or make it accurate?

Flanel
Flanel
    Rep
    Goat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Four years registered

Spot the difference:

Image 1:

kYupRrU.png

Image 2:

oKvgIzO.png

@Lucas can we get rid of this? or make it accurate?

pmed you alr