ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Rule Changes and Other Modifications

* * * * * 1 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Rule Changes and Other Modifications

Brian
Brian
    Rep
    Nulled's (Retired) Janitor

Threads: 251
Credits: 0

Six years registered

Specify that selling legal documents isn't allowed in the rules and/or here

Oxyde
Oxyde
    Rep
    Bear noises.

Threads: 58

Four years registered

Attach a notice before posting a thread in the support section similar to this: Make sure to refer to the forum F.A.Q. before posting this thread.

Do not PM me unless required to .
Always PM me through Nulled.to to confirm identity.

Forum rules I FAQ I Nulled Support server

Neo
Neo
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 72

Eight years registered

Stricter rules for posting content in the e-whoring section - people already started posting regular low quality OnlyFans leaks in there because of the recent changes in Thothub (disabled likes)

In my opinion for a leak to qualify as e-whoring "material" it would need some form of verification pics like a lot of leaks have with the person holding blank pieces of paper or something similar (of course that's hard to enforce)

Another option would be to disable likes for that section as well

Another alternative is to enforce that all NSFW content must be posted in Thothub and e-whoring section is only for guides etc

I'm not responsible of any off-site deals without confirming via Nulled PM.

9Oq6tka.gif

The Gang forever <3

Alexej27 AnXiezY Dad Dragony Eminem G1venchy Hades HQEnjuu Ituriel JaackSparrow Ju1ceWRLD loongday M3GZ NegMePls nespou Dua nivea pdr Rusty Swiss T3NS1ON Waterfall

Jocker
Jocker
    Rep
    Veteran

[STAFF]
Threads: 133
Credits: 161

Eight years registered

Stricter rules for posting content in the e-whoring section - people already started posting regular low quality OnlyFans leaks in there because of the recent changes in Thothub (disabled likes)

In my opinion for a leak to qualify as e-whoring "material" it would need some form of verification pics like a lot of leaks have with the person holding blank pieces of paper or something similar (of course that's hard to enforce)

Another option would be to disable likes for that section as well

Another alternative is to enforce that all NSFW content must be posted in Thothub and e-whoring section is only for guides etc

We will be enforcing strict rules about people that post NSFW content out of Thothub, they will vary from warnings to bans.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f

Dragony
Dragony
    Rep
    Like roses, we blossom, then die.

[STAFF]
Threads: 372
Credits: 150

Six years registered

https://www.nulled.t...ts-in-the-rules

WtxhleU.gif

Confirm through a PM to check if you're really dealing with me off-site.

Dragony (188307981589282816) on Discord. xSnowLeopardx on Telegram.

< Rules  Upgrade  Support >

Ambient
Ambient
    Rep
    Sense The Ambience

Threads: 374

Five years registered

Allow emojis in thread titles back. Don't see a reason to disallow them as there are lots of people who use them whether you allow them or not.

Ambient
Ambient
    Rep
    Sense The Ambience

Five years registered

Let us ask for likes.

Why? Well listen, it won't change the fact that people would still downvote if the accounts don't work.
You can't get likes/dislikes on Thot Hub anymore due to it being filled with onlyfans leaks found with 0 effort in mind, I'm fine with the change.

But, imagine posting something that you've worked genuinely hard on getting/creating/making/gathering, like accounts, tutorials, resources, etc. and getting only 5-10 likes, it's very discouraging and it's for two reasons:

- Members can like a thread only once per day, so they won't bother liking something without the OP asking for likes for support/encouragement and more accounts to come.
- Getting likes is too hard than it should be, as there are ranks that you can get such as Contributor. Posting so much per day just to get an average of 5-10 likes is not good.
I think encouraging users with allowing us to ask for likes that way would make the forums somewhat more active or competitive to use. Competition is good in my opinion, you could that way differentiate between low quality leaks/threads and high quality ones by looking at the like/dislike ratio. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I think @Dragony @Avigi @FNFA @Ironbull001 can echo this statement.

Regarding @superman and @MarvelsBF's opinions on the matter:

Superman, on 09 Oct 2023 - 3:37 PM, said:
this won't be good for those who already have so much likes, bcs they got them even when they couldn't ask for them, you can't just let new ppl ask for likes and easily get as much as the older users got

MarvelsBF, on 09 Oct 2023 - 2:27 PM, said:
bad idea it would make likes less important after some time

To @superman, I say make it so whenever you reach new user groups goals (e.g. Contributor, Legendary..), the amount of likes you can receive per day gradually decreases.
Amd to @MarvelsBF, I disagree since plebs can only like one thread/post per day. It wouldn't lose value that quickly.

Please remove this change and make the forums more encouraging to post on content, accounts, etc. to - Thanks.

Batman
Batman
    Rep
    I'm Batman.

Threads: 54

Two years registered

Let us ask for likes.

Why? Well listen, it won't change the fact that people would still downvote if the accounts don't work.
You can't get likes/dislikes on Thot Hub anymore due to it being filled with onlyfans leaks found with 0 effort in mind, I'm fine with the change.

But, imagine posting something that you've worked genuinely hard on getting/creating/making/gathering, like accounts, tutorials, resources, etc. and getting only 5-10 likes, it's very discouraging and it's for two reasons:

- Members can like a thread only once per day, so they won't bother liking something without the OP asking for likes for support/encouragement and more accounts to come.
- Getting likes is too hard than it should be, as there are ranks that you can get such as Contributor. Posting so much per day just to get an average of 5-10 likes is not good.
I think encouraging users with allowing us to ask for likes that way would make the forums somewhat more active or competitive to use. Competition is good in my opinion, you could that way differentiate between low quality leaks/threads and high quality ones by looking at the like/dislike ratio. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I think @Dragony @Avigi @FNFA @Ironbull001 can echo this statement.

Regarding @superman and @MarvelsBF's opinions on the matter:

To @superman, I say make it so whenever you reach new user groups goals (e.g. Contributor, Legendary..), the amount of likes you can receive per day gradually decreases.
Amd to @MarvelsBF, I disagree since plebs can only like one thread/post per day. It wouldn't lose value that quickly.

Please remove this change and make the forums more encouraging to post on content, accounts, etc. to - Thanks.

i don't really think it's a good idea but what actually has to change is the amount of likes grey users can give daily. Even for upgraded members, the daily quota of likes is not enough.

but as I said earlier, this would reduce the value of likes that has been given despite these circumstances.

@Ambient

LDMEYEK.gif

Ambient
Ambient
    Rep
    Sense The Ambience

Five years registered

i don't really think it's a good idea but what actually has to change is the amount of likes grey users can give daily. Even for upgraded members, the daily quota of likes is not enough.

but as I said earlier, this would reduce the value of likes that has been given despite these circumstances.

@Ambient

How would it decrease the value? Have you read my suggestion?

"make it so whenever you reach new user groups goals (e.g. Contributor, Legendary..), the amount of likes you can receive per day gradually decreases."

That way there is balance and control regarding the value of likes.

And if I had to add another suggestion, is that grey members should wait 72 hours or more or alternatively get 50 posts to be able to like posts.

And daily quota should be raised to 3 if so.

Ambient
Ambient
    Rep
    Sense The Ambience

Five years registered

How would it decrease the value? Have you read my suggestion?

"make it so whenever you reach new user groups goals (e.g. Contributor, Legendary..), the amount of likes you can receive per day gradually decreases."

That way there is balance and control regarding the value of likes.

And if I had to add another suggestion, is that grey members should wait 72 hours or more or alternatively get 50 posts to be able to like posts.

And daily quota should be raised to 3 if so.

And if not with user groups, then gradually with how many likes you have
For example if I have less than 200 - I can receive however many likes as I want to

If I have 200 and more - I can only get 100 likes per day

With 500, 75 likes per day

And so on..