ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

LF POP provider, longterm partner

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
LF POP provider, longterm partner

Redtop
Redtop
    Rep
    Red Business

Threads: 4
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Hi,

Looking for someone who has a lot of time daily, preferably EU times active (not nessecary)

I will need you to provide me POPs daily for my services and SEs overall

Preferably someone with editing experience, fluent english.

If you prove your trustworthy you might work with the services in future or receive some free stuff at least.

Paying 3$ per pop at start, later we'll see (free stuff, knowledge, work). I provide with resources but I might need you to research some for me.

It's very important that someone is available whole days and if he has some important irl stuff to do will let me know.

Add me on telegram @redtoper or discord Redtop#7679

Ps. You don't need PS skills, but these are welcome too. You will be using mostly Adobe Acrobat (which I will provide u with too if u dont have yet)

D0minik
D0minik
    Rep
    Friendly PS Guy

Threads: 140

Seven years registered

Hi,

Looking for someone who has a lot of time daily, preferably EU times active (not nessecary)

I will need you to provide me POPs daily for my services and SEs overall

Preferably someone with editing experience, fluent english.

If you prove your trustworthy you might work with the services in future or receive some free stuff at least.

Paying 3$ per pop at start, later we'll see (free stuff, knowledge, work). I provide with resources but I might need you to research some for me.

It's very important that someone is available whole days and if he has some important irl stuff to do will let me know.

Add me on telegram @redtoper or discord Redtop#7679

Ps. You don't need PS skills, but these are welcome too. You will be using mostly Adobe Acrobat (which I will provide u with too if u dont have yet)

Added on discord

6ixx9inne
6ixx9inne
    Rep
    The Art of Human Hacking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 22

Four years registered

added