ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

IMPORT/EXPORT BUSINESS - PASSIVE PROGRESSIVE INCOME - JOIN US NOW!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
IMPORT/EXPORT BUSINESS - PASSIVE PROGRESSIVE INCOME - JOIN US NOW!

Vouches 0

TheShelby
TheShelby
    Rep
    ONLINE 24/7 !!!

Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Four years registered
Vouches 0

Hello and good day to everyone from the community.

Today I would like to inform you about a business opportunity or you can even call it a

service that I will be providing here on Nulled from now on.

It is related to international trade on which I have been working on for almost 3 months.
So far, everything is running smoothly, and I am ready to expand as I see massive potential in the area.

The concept is working on the basis that I have established a close relationship with a manufacturer,

who sells us physical goods on a price up to 3 times lower than the price of the current market. I am buying the products every week,

and then I export it to our connection overseas, who manages to sell them in a frame of 1 up to 2 weeks, then we repeat the whole

process over and over again. For example, last week, we managed to clean all the stock in 3 days, which is a good sign of market

growth for our products.

Unfortunately, our resources are limited, and we are experiencing difficulties meeting the demand with the

capital we have, this is the reason why we are in search of people who can join us.  By that, we can hopefully achieve

economies of scale and reduce the fixed cost by combining resources, therefore increase our mutual profit.

I am creating this thread as I have the feeling of losing a lot of money due to the limited resources I have at this moment.

What I offer is 20% fixed rate return on the initial investment paid every week of the month.
The minimum investment to start with is $250.

The maximum investment for now will be $5000.

EXAMPLE:

Today Thursday(11.28.2019) $500 invested with me will bring you $600 on the next Thursday(12.05.2019).

There is no risk for your investment, there will be no delays or any kind of mistakes through the process.

I am open for negotiations about increasing the fixed rate on bigger investments. 

For more information, proofs and details regarding how the business idea operates, please feel free to message me. I would appreciate only serious offers as we are talking business right now, so please, let's don't waste your and my time as well.

DISCORD: 

TheShelby#9590

iessa1999
iessa1999
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

cvbgfhfg

TheShelby
TheShelby
    Rep
    ONLINE 24/7 !!!

Four years registered

cvbgfhfg

??? 

Should I report this post? 

MUSTBEASAVAG3
MUSTBEASAVAG3
    Rep
    ONE OF THE FLYEST, GOT NO STYLIST!

Threads: 4

Four years registered

Working with @TheShelby for 3 days straight already after he contacted me on my thread that I started. Started with the minimum of 500$ and waiting for my first return payment. He is direct and straight to the point. Explained me everything that I asked about his idea. Looks promising on theory lets see how it is on practice. 

ZnVjayBvZmY
ZnVjayBvZmY
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 62

Six years registered

Sounds like a hyip scheme

TheShelby
TheShelby
    Rep
    ONLINE 24/7 !!!

Four years registered

Sounds like a hyip scheme

If you desire you can contact me regarding this. I will give you all the information I can so you can put all the things together and analyze it on your own mind if it is a HYIP or not. I expected responds like this if I have to be honest, and I can prove you wrong. If you are serious and willing to make business lets talk, if not, good luck in the future.

Mizzy
Mizzy
    Rep
    Discord Mizzy#0001 Telegram @Mizzy1

Threads: 31

Five years registered

sounds really sketchy but im open to invest if a high ranked person can vouch for this somehow

TheShelby
TheShelby
    Rep
    ONLINE 24/7 !!!

Four years registered

sounds really sketchy but im open to invest if a high ranked person can vouch for this somehow

In this case, to gain some trust in the beginning I will be decreasing the minimum investment for a high ranked person down to $100.

If you wish you can add me on discord so we can discuss this. 

MUSTBEASAVAG3
MUSTBEASAVAG3
    Rep
    ONE OF THE FLYEST, GOT NO STYLIST!

Threads: 4

Four years registered

Got my payback today as agreed with @TheShelby. Together with the return of my investment he sent me some photos of the products he is exporting and I am fascinated. Continuing working with him, putting those 500$ again and will post again next week here with some updates. 

OksaAFK
OksaAFK
    Rep
    OG

Threads: 373

Seven years registered

do you accept @Lucas as middleman? @TheShelby

I do not buy / sell anything.