ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

IMPORT/EXPORT BUSINESS - PASSIVE PROGRESSIVE INCOME - JOIN US NOW!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
IMPORT/EXPORT BUSINESS - PASSIVE PROGRESSIVE INCOME - JOIN US NOW!

gmuy
gmuy
    Rep
    telegram @g_muy

Threads: 19
Credits: 0

Five years registered

95% chance this is a scam

Yes, the first few people will get their 20% back, which builds trust and this guy will lose a few hundred dollars. Once people think he is legit he'll start getting thousands in payments, then all of a sudden, he'll say "the demand dropped, give me another week to pay you back" to delay the scam reports and keep getting payments. Then he stops responding.

Besides, look at his profile (joined 2 weeks ago) and his story. With an ROI of 200% WEEKLY (he claims he is tripling his money every week) you really think he can't build capital by himself?

GTXINSANE
GTXINSANE
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Eight years registered

this sounds like that recent bustabit scheme, id be very cautious with investments like this.

Zane
Zane
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 28

Four years registered

Yes, the first few people will get their 20% back, which builds trust and this guy will lose a few hundred dollars. Once people think he is legit he'll start getting thousands in payments, then all of a sudden, he'll say "the demand dropped, give me another week to pay you back" to delay the scam reports and keep getting payments. Then he stops responding.

Besides, look at his profile (joined 2 weeks ago) and his story. With an ROI of 200% WEEKLY (he claims he is tripling his money every week) you really think he can't build capital by himself?

If it's too good to be true...

Windows keys for free (open source)

BTC  :wub: 19dsLqdYbdRAVDo4yiSNxMdRbRkQ9wg8fy

TheShelby
TheShelby
    Rep
    ONLINE 24/7 !!!

Threads: 2

Four years registered

Besides, look at his profile (joined 2 weeks ago) and his story. With an ROI of 200% WEEKLY (he claims he is tripling his money every week) you really think he can't build capital by himself.

Quote me where I stated that I am making 200% weekly ROI. I will wait.

For everyone else who has some balls and wants to know something more about me or my ideas instead of posting non-sense here, can simply add me on discord and we can talk about it. Thanks to the people who are trusting me and working with me at this moment. Have a wonderful day everyone!  :D

money
money
    Rep
    $$$

Threads: 139

Six years registered

sounds really sketchy but im open to invest if a high ranked person can vouch for this somehow

That's exactly the principal of a pyramid scheme (or ponzi scheme in this case).. as these persons, who can vouch for this, been paid by the next investor round lol?

any mod an opinion on this topic? @Penis @Lucas @Bob @Diesel

I mean if he's able to get a 20% ROI each week, he could just lend $10k and keep on doing what he's doing now :)

Closed until further notice.

Don't do fraud, it's illegal