ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Thoughts on drugs?

• Please log in to reply
Thoughts on drugs?

OneFreedom
OneFreedom
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Four years registered

Honestly, you should try them. Don't knock them until you've tried them. I was anti drugs for a majority of my life until I got to college and I started experimenting. Obviously stay way from the hard stuff like heroin, meth, and other shit that can seriously ruin your life but other than that, they are fun. Life is too short to not try stuff you're scared of. 

MillsCarter657
MillsCarter657
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Four years registered
They are pretty good

Anonumos22dd
Anonumos22dd
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 1
Four years registered

Why try something that you 100% know it's bad for your own health, it's just not worth it, you'd just be ruining your life, the only winners here are the drug lords.

skrrtalot
skrrtalot
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 1
Four years registered

Stick to weed and psychedelics. Personally, I'm not looking forward on trying any other hard drug. Psychedelics can be a great treatment for a lot of issues like anxiety, depression and addiction. But make sure to have some knowledge about them before you take them. Regarding to weed - you can get addicted to it (yes, you can. Mentally.) I'm a smoker, and I do it only on Fridays. I look at it as a reward. 

Boxman171
Boxman171
    Rep

Five years registered

I've had no reason to really try them and I'm not going to knock anyone for that. But personally I don't like them, and I get really scared for people that gain a need for them because I've seen people end up in shitty places because of it. I personally try to help friends and family dealing with addiction problems because it can lead to way more than intended. But again this is IMO 

Ufo361x
Ufo361x
    Rep
    Big drip, stay high.

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

i like

Ufo#1314

Detrailia
Detrailia
    Rep

Threads: 13

Seven years registered

drugs no weed yes l run a weed discord on my profile

aabrakadabraa
aabrakadabraa
    Rep
    https://shoppy.gg/@aabrakadabraa

Threads: 88
Credits: 7

Four years registered

Let the music guide you not drugs..

hadatsuadams
hadatsuadams
    Rep

Threads: 7
Four years registered

I think it's stupid. I believe people who enjoy drugs due to peer pressure or to seem cool are absolutely idiotic. Everyone who doesn't do drugs who see people do drugs either gets reminded of a past they want to forgot (e.g. family memory that died of an od or past addictions) or they think your stupid because drugs are harmful. I might sound like the anti-drug people but drugs are beneficial too. I'm not talking about cocaine though, with absolutely no added benefits, I'm talking about acetaminophen, etc. These drugs stop pain and you cannot get addicted. These only help mankind. I understand if you hate drugs, but can't stop doing it as you are addicted. You can't stop it like you can't stop eating, but if you really try, you can do it. You can stop taking the drugs, go to rehab, forcefully lose your connection with your plug, etc.

parkorpigs
parkorpigs
    Rep

Four years registered

I love them dude!