ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Thoughts on drugs?

• Please log in to reply
Thoughts on drugs?

ZoozieBoy
ZoozieBoy
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 9
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

Why get yourself addicted to some bullshit, spend tons of money on it and have it influence your health negatively?   :cant:

Weed is not so bad though. 

DamnHigh
DamnHigh
    Rep

Threads: 2
Four years registered

Let me be philosiphical for a minute.

I believe all drugs should be decriminalized, at least possession to a certain extent. And this includes the hard shit like meth and heroin. I think people should be free to put whatever they want in their body, even poison. They can do whatever they want with their life as long as they're not harming anybody.

You're not helping addicts by throwing them in jail for having a little bit of drugs on them, you're actually making them hate the system and aggravates the problem. By encouraging addicts to get clean, make them trust you so they believe in recovery, I believe there is more good than harm that can come out of it. Ofc, amongst all the addicts, there will be bad apples that just don't want to get clean and that's their problem.

Manufacturing and selling drugs should remain illegal because obviously that's where the problem begins. For each drug, there should be a certain ''legal'' amount to have with you. If you are caught with x amount of y and it's over the designated limit, that should be considered trafficking and you could be thrown in jail.

Unfortunately, my belief system will probably never be implemented in North America. With the war on drugs going on, trying to put in place this kind of policy would be political suicide and no politician would risk their career to help a few ''junkies'' get off the streets. Especially where health care is free (Canada), most taxpayers would be outraged to find out they are giving away their hard earned money to the government just to help ''druggies'' survive an overdose. That's not a very popular policy. Potentially, to avoid the outrage of taxpayers, the government could say drug users going to the hospital because they are OD'ing will have to pay for their own health care because they put themselves in this situation. That's not very humane tho and this just creates another problem. If we make drug users pay their medical bills because they put themselves in this situation, then we shouldn't help people trying to commit suicide too right? They put themselves in this situation no?

Hope you had fun reading my little essay. I don't really take drugs, just weed and lsd occasionally, but I know people who are stuggling with drug abuse and we should try to be more empathetic towards them. They don't WANT to have a drug problem, they just don't know how to get out.

innatrance
innatrance
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 3
Four years registered

definitely would like to try shrooms as it can give u an experience of ya lifetime

vet211
vet211
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 11
Four years registered

shit that people can't live without and making sellers rich. but if you are smart enough to not to get addicted to them, you can try some

use them, not let them use u

DISCORD: vet#9704

Argentina
Argentina
    Rep
    Currently away

Threads: 223

Four years registered

bad

Away for some months

I do not sell anything

blueyeti90
blueyeti90
    Rep

Threads: 1
Four years registered

not a bad thing if you take carefully.

rapio924
rapio924
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

selling cocas

Rapio924   ;)

Restraint
Restraint
    Rep
    Overlord

Threads: 35
Credits: 3

Six years registered

I've done every drug possible apart from heroin/hard opiates like oxycodone. While they're enjoyable they'll destroy your life before you notice it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click to PM ME - ALWAYS verify on nulled PM before making any deals or transactions

I do NOT do deals over discord

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

trDvPfo.png

Grotokid
Grotokid
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

I believe it wiill destory you on long run. 
It is wiring your brain in the long run and screwed the reward system  , inside and out. 

thus ,if will affect your daily life,  relationships and work performance.

billybongrip
billybongrip
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Four years registered

Drugs are awesome but I mainly just blaze these days, I do think they all should be legalised as there is only 1 person who should have autonomy over your body.