ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Shitposting | How I pwn3d vapehost.cc and gained ROOT

• Please log in to reply
Shitposting | How I pwn3d vapehost.cc and gained ROOT

Hellohappy
Hellohappy
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Four years registered
Cek

tazhys
tazhys
    Rep

Threads: 0
Four years registered

hi bro, since I don't know anything, and just know it and read it all the story from here can I ask for my db pls? :blush:  :blush:  i'm one of vapehost client and am really need it I (some the db contains my personal things so hope u understand) and I don't care about the files in public_html I just need my db. I cannot give u anything or pay u if u ask me to pay but am really happy when u hack the VH bcos since I buy the service the site always go down and its really made me crazy. from that I give u my RESPECT  do for the work.

Hello, i can help i am a customer with vape but i also own a hosting company. if you would like cheap hosting please let me know :D

Good job, you proved your point

But think the other way around: not only you put the owner's service down, but all his/her clients' services as well

I'm one of the clients affected, my professional page is down at the moment =(

hello, i can help if your interested. I am a customer of vapehost and i also own a hosting company that has 24/7 uptime and very cheap. let me know if your interested :D

CYBER
CYBER
    Rep
Threads: 295
Credits: 1

Five years registered

Actually, gj, this guy scammed me $22 (not much,ik) but he suspended my VPS for breaking a non existant rule that wasnt even in his TOS or anything. Scammer, do not deal with him.

:go: Nulled's 19th Member of the Month (May 2020) :go:

:poggers: Nulledflix (coming soon): https://nulledflix.live :poggers:

PrimumNonNocere
PrimumNonNocere
    Rep
    The A+

Threads: 71

Seven years registered

Hello, i can help i am a customer with vape but i also own a hosting company. if you would like cheap hosting please let me know :D

hello, i can help if your interested. I am a customer of vapehost and i also own a hosting company that has 24/7 uptime and very cheap. let me know if your interested :D

Thanks, but I'll stop relying on those kinds of services.

From now on I'll stick to the big companies, even though they charge a lot, at least my website will be online most of the time

zorber
zorber
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 9

Four years registered

cool shit niggas