ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Test for salestag

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Test for salestag

TheActualHufflr
TheActualHufflr
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Four years registered

I always said AI + Statistics + predictor.

Anyways, i understand some users are upset with past weeks results, and we will use both of your points to improve our service as we have always done.
The first improvements are being tested right now and will be updated live by the end of the day.

I will offer you both some free time ASAP so you can see we listen to you and we do our best to improve as much as we can.
There are still a lot of people who made profit, and people asked us to bring back singles with higher odds which we are doing starting from tomorrow.

Again i understand all of the frustration, it has been a horrible week in terms of sports, good clubs losing etc, but as we always do we try to improve our system as much as possible and we always compensate all of our users on bad days/a loss streak and we will keep continue to do that.

I have no interest in any type of "free days" to your service. 

In all honesty I hope you remember the conversation you had with Gordo in public chat on your server when he was frustrated by the losses?

He asked who gives the predictions and you specifically mentioned you are the one who does it hand in hand with your AI + stats.

A predictor was never mentioned, it was mentioned that you used to use a predictor but now you do it yourself.

OP is clearly trying to back himself into a wall now as he knows he's exposed himself quite a bit.

I wonder why he'd offer me free access to his server now after providing info here that we know he's selling public info, but when I share my honest opinion in my review he instantly bans me?

As mentioned, he's inconsistent probably panicking.

I'd recommend anyone considering buying this to keep an eye on how this evolves to avoid any unnecessary losses.

This is the first change that is going to be uploaded today:
dc35d6857d6ae5e814c7c681ade5fbed.png

Everything will be listed under the right betting type, we will introduce some of our past strategy's again like users asked us to do.

I will still be posting betslips like i used to do like users requested.

I have no interest in any type of "free days" to your service. 
In all honesty I hope you remember the conversation you had with Gordo in public chat on your server when he was frustrated by the losses?

He asked who gives the predictions and you specifically mentioned you are the one who does it hand in hand with your AI + stats.
A predictor was never mentioned, it was mentioned that you used to use a predictor but now you do it yourself.

OP is clearly trying to back himself into a wall now as he knows he's exposed himself quite a bit.
I wonder why he'd offer me free access to his server now after providing info here that we know he's selling public info, but when I share my honest opinion in my review he instantly bans me?

As mentioned, he's inconsistent probably panicking.
I'd recommend anyone considering buying this to keep an eye on how this evolves to avoid any unnecessary losses.

I'm not at home right now and discord is blocked on my work (can use it on mobile but can't post screenshots), PM me on discord and i'll show you a screenshot of what i said.
We never used free prediction services and we never will, but there are thousands and thousands of predictors, search any prediction from any given site and you will find it somewhere else.

Discord: TimoKL # 1373 (without spaces, ID: 880511849240616992)
Telegram: @Timookl

TheActualHufflr
TheActualHufflr
    Rep

• PipPip
Four years registered

Nice idea to post a screenshot of your new layout to push the posts of clients complaining about the quality of the service upwards.

Clever guy.

dang21
dang21
    Rep

Four years registered

Any chance for refund?

losing 50% of my bankroll since extreme losing streak last week. 

I don't like new system.

Any chance for refund?

losing 50% of my bankroll since extreme losing streak last week. 

I don't like new system.

Check the updates we rolled out today, predictions will be uploaded a day before till the day the games are happening (more predictions, higher odds predictions, etc).
Everything is more clear now.

If it's not to your liking please PM me on discord.

Kokotko188
Kokotko188
    Rep

Four years registered

Once everything you say is made up lies, you easily entangle yourself and get fucked over. @TheActualHufflr

TheActualHufflr
TheActualHufflr
    Rep

• PipPip
Four years registered

Once everything you say is made up lies, you easily entangle yourself and get fucked over. @TheActualHufflr

+1

R3MAKE666
R3MAKE666
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 67

Four years registered

Maybe im gonna get refunded.

Edited by R3MAKE666, 02 December 2019 - 09:06 PM.

@R3MAKE666 You contacted a discord mod?
Why didn't you contact me?

TheActualHufflr
TheActualHufflr
    Rep

• PipPip
Four years registered

Yeah, why did you contact the people who are clearly there to help people? Probably your own fault, classic DigiFunds action  Fappa

Edited by TheActualHufflr, 02 December 2019 - 09:06 PM.