ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Test for salestag

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Test for salestag

As you can read above people who have been here for longer then 10 days are all still very well in profit, and people who are here the upcoming weeks will also end up with profit.
Past 3 months we have been doing very good, this is the second time in 3 months we have a lose streak that's a few days, i understand the way you feel but i tried to help you and offer you alternate bets but you didn't take them at that time which i'm sure you had a reason for.
I'm not responding to any more messages or if you want to talk it further you can PM me, will refund in a bit.

Discord: TimoKL # 1373 (without spaces, ID: 880511849240616992)
Telegram: @Timookl

Shanfari
Shanfari
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 5
Credits: 0
Six years registered

https://gfycat.com/tauthilariousdingo

TheActualHufflr
TheActualHufflr
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

To anyone reading, thinking I'm some kind of villain trying to shit post; consider the following.

Timo has had plenty of responses to my review now, none of which actually debunked anything my review said making it essentially still completely valid regardless of what he said.

As for the bets, sure there can be a dispute that multiple people are still in profit, but anyone who was actually following his specific guide would have lost +/- 70% of their entire bankroll between monday (November 25th) and thursday (November 28th). On top of that they would have lost an additional minimum of 5% of their bankroll (using the safest strategy) or around about 15% (using the strategy most people went for). That's a drop of +/- 75-85% in a week! If that's acceptable in your world of "losing streaks happen" then you're a delusional gambler.

So as mentioned, the only thing in my review that he disputed was the fact that my experience with the sports bets aren't accurate enough. Then I encourage anyone to ask themselves, if his track record says he's making thousands a month with this strategy and he's clearly so confident, why is he only using €200 on his account? Of course that's completely up to him but I find that to be quite a red flag together with the fact that he changed his system TWICE in 3 days. But that's just my opinion.

Regardless, now he's essentially providing over 10 games a day and people are allowed to combine them however they see fit. Gordo went for betslips, and another guy went for singles; both people lost money. 

Of course that can just be bad luck.

All I'm saying is that it's incredibly overpriced, especially now that all of you know that it's just the sports bets, he didn't dispute anything else.

(apart from the crypto stuff but he's just factually wrong there so I don't consider that a valid dispute :'D)

I'll leave it at this, good luck everyone and I wish y'all the best in your day!

Now you are just trying to thrash my sales again and again.

Bad days happen, it does in sports, again you joined in a bad few days which can happen but rating us based on that isn't fair.
Yes as of now the system is a bit unclear since we updated it last weekend and we are rolling out changes today which will make everything clear again, people wanted bet slips again so I started posting it again.

Just wait for the refund please.

TheActualHufflr
TheActualHufflr
    Rep

• PipPip
Four years registered

Timo, if you're going to twist my words time and time again then I'm going to have to reply time and time again.

Also, this isn't sales trashing; I'm stating verifiable facts.

I'm not judging your entire service on my losing streak, I'm judging your entire service on.. yes, YOUR ENTIRE SERVICE.

You can't deny that the ebooks are worthless, you even told that to us ourselves.

You can't deny that you know nothing about crypto and are providing insanely risky trades.

You can't deny that you don't have any horse betting going on.

You can't deny that it's YOUR FAULT that people lost this much money, not the games' fault. Losing streaks happen but that had no link to the loss being this large.

You can't deny that it's shady as heck that you're "changing your system" when you say you've profited over 400% in one month, that's just weird as heck.

I'm not trashing you, I'm telling you where it's at.

I'll be waiting for the refund, good luck with sales and future endeavors with Digifunds, I hope that you truly make it worth the price if you're not going to lower it.

Timo, if you're going to twist my words time and time again then I'm going to have to reply time and time again.

Also, this isn't sales trashing; I'm stating verifiable facts.

I'm not judging your entire service on my losing streak, I'm judging your entire service on.. yes, YOUR ENTIRE SERVICE.

You can't deny that the ebooks are worthless, you even told that to us ourselves.

You can't deny that you know nothing about crypto and are providing insanely risky trades.

You can't deny that you don't have any horse betting going on.

You can't deny that it's YOUR FAULT that people lost this much money, not the games' fault. Losing streaks happen but that had no link to the loss being this large.

You can't deny that it's shady as heck that you're "changing your system" when you say you've profited over 400% in one month, that's just weird as heck.

I'm not trashing you, I'm telling you where it's at.

I'll be waiting for the refund, good luck with sales and future endeavors with Digifunds, I hope that you truly make it worth the price if you're not going to lower it.

Again, you are just constantly trying to get last post, so here we go:

- Crypto:
Our crypto signals have been 100% accurate, litteraly all of our signals have hit targets, how is it suicide for anyone to follow?
Like i explained on the discord, if there is a moment we know it's a loss we will update the signal on both website and in the discord.
We don't give a stop-loss upon giving the initial signal because this will push people to sell if it goes below a certain point even if the price skyrockets a day later which happened a lot of times.
100% accuracy so far, there are a very few services who have that.

- Sports:
Our sport predictions have been very profitable, we have a open sheet with all our results.
Yes we did have a recent losing streak, but the sidebets we provided covered most of the loss, users who followed it still made profit (except for yesterday).
Football can be very unpredictable at times, top tier clubs losing against bottom tier losses can screw you up.

We used to give betslips for football, this means we give a serie of games which you combine in one bet, they made ovcer 200% profit but they went on a bad streak, a bad streak which doens't mean are predictions are shit, but it could simply mean that out of the 6 matches we gave, 5 won and 1 lost.

As of now the system is unclear, yes.
We updated our entire system this weekend and we are rolling out some tweaks as we speak which will make everything more clear;
We will have different sections that contains bets, few examples are:
Over/under bets, x team to win bets, BTTS matches, or risky bets with high odds.

This is how almost every predictor does it, just because i gave users my personal betslips out of my own free will in the past doesn't mean i have to keep doing it.
People complained the betslips lost to often because 1 single match would lose, so we changed the system, we listened to our users, but when we changed it everyone wanted us to change it back again.
Yes last week have been rough, but the last 3 months have been amazing, and the upcoming 3 months will turn out amazing to.

I showed you pictures of users who made tons and tons of cash, i told them to NOT increase there bets, yet they decided to spread out ALL of their earnings in 1 day which is bad money managment, then he starts complaining that the "bets" are bad while he made thousands of profit.

Yes the initial 10% we said people needed to bet was bad, i owed up to that, told you that was my mistake, but i fixed it, wrote a complete guide about it, and yet people are still doing it.
People complained i didn't do betslips anymore, so now i do them again.

For the ebooks, yes our best ebooks got patched, but as you have read in the updates section we have invested a shit ton of cash in people who will make complete courses and private methods, we invested that money for our users so we could offer them even more value.
We activaly invest most of our profit back into the platform to improve ourselfs and to give more value to the users.

Your review is based on the past 5 days you have been here, that's what makes me pissed.
You keep posting here just to purposely thrash our sales, while we done so much for people, people made a LOT of profit, but there will always be users who complain about everything we do.

From the minute you joined you have been very negative, constantly steering up shit in the discord, constantly talking negative towards me instead of giving constructive critism about what you want us to do or about things what you want to see.
I PMed you private multiple times yet you always choose to talk in front of a big crowd to give me a bad image.

For the people doubting our service, this is what we offer as of now:
- Crypto signals which have been 100% accurate so far.
- Football predictions sorted in bet-types (like most predictors), if you like over 1.5 games with low odds you can bet on those, if you like risky team to win games with 2.x odds you can bet on those.
- Me posting my personal betslips made from digifunds predictions on the discord, you can follow these if you want.
- Some ebooks which you might already know about, but still helpfull.
- A complete guide on how you should bet and how you can use our system.
- A staff team that trully cares about their product and that will constantly push the system even further with investing into different kind of things and thinking of new features time to time.

@TheActualHufflr again i understand your point of view but i don't agree with it, you have been here way to short to see the true vallue of our product and you joined on a couple of bad days.
We are also on discord so please continue this discussion on there.

EDIT: Also apologies for my earlier comments, i do see the value in the info you gave over discord and ofcourse we will use your review to better our service, i just don't agree with all points and that's okay.

TheActualHufflr
TheActualHufflr
    Rep

• PipPip
Four years registered

My final take on the matter

So Timo went ahead and talked to me on DM's. A couple of things went down here that made me feel INCREDIBLY uncomfortable with him. First and foremost he was very aggressive with the casual "Wtf is ur problem dude" and all of that lovely stuff. Keep in mind that I have not cussed at this man for a single second, trying to be respectful as always. However, one of his members found out that a large part of the bets he's been providing for the past time have been exact copies of bets that are given out for free on a specific site. After I mentioned this Timo suddenly became the friendliest bloke in the world, I don't buy the act.

It's been verified that a good part of the bets (pretty much all o1.5 bets & double chance bets, which are a large amount) are exact copies. For the people who aren't as quick in the head this means he's reselling public info. As for his other bets, he previously mentioned in his server that he's subscribed to 7-8 other signaling groups "to check how they're doing". This sounds like utter bullshit, the fact that he's stealing free signals is one giant red flag that he's just reselling the paid services as well. 

Why do I come to this conclusion?

Mainly because Timo himself is incredibly inconsistent with his replies. You can take the time and ask this to all his clients, he specifically mentioned that he uses an AI + statistics to choose the bets himself. He says it everyday that his Artificial Intelligence is still pulling statistics, however when I mentioned the fact that he copies signals he kind of exposed himself with the following words: "We betalen iemand 1k per maand voor signalen"

Now I don't expect all of you to magically know Dutch but this translates to: "We pay someone 1k per month for our signals". He then claims that the other free site probably pays for the same predictor and that's why. I wonder why he'd lie about his AI + statistics which he does himself then? This is a giant red flag to not buy this service.

We will be taking this upon ourselves to contact the admins of Nulled, providing all the proof we have to make sure this gets dealt with accordingly.

Crypto signals

I stand by the fact that everything he's saying about this is utter bullshit. His 100% winrate does not matter as he still has yet to provide any verifiable statistics about his trades regarding to drawdown, trade lenght, swap and many other deciding factors of profitability. I encourage everyone to stay away from these bets.

He told me he pays someone, a fulltime trader to get these signals. Now please note that a fulltime trader will 100% use a stoploss, always. There's no way around this, however when I ask him to provide the track record of this legendary 100% winrate trader he simply doesn't reply. My guess is that his signals are taken from either a free or rather cheap provider, there's plenty of them online. I'll be scanning the most popular sites to see where, the reason why I think this is because most of these providers (which are actually automated bots) don't provide stop losses. Why? Because this allows them to get a higher winrate (at an exponentially increased risk) as a marketing strategy to get more subscribers.

I will update this once I find something.

Conclusion

There's clearly some shady stuff going on here. At first it didn't make sense that he was changing his strategy so often (Once in the first month, I was also told by others that they changed again the second month and now twice in one week in the third month) but it all makes sense now as he obviously just has to look for a new signal provider from other groups. I strongly encourage anyone to contact me on Discord if they doubt my claims; I will back them up. I'm not here to destroy Timo, I'm here to avoid people paying for something utterly fraudulent.

Edited by TheActualHufflr, 02 December 2019 - 03:31 PM.

stewie007
stewie007
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 14

Five years registered

I can vouch that this is not a good way to spend money.

You will not make stable income with this.

If you are lucky and you stop after x days and there was no loosing strike, you will make money.

But if you are unlucky, which is normal in BETTING, you won't make money.

Timo says he had only 2 strikes in the last 4 months.

I am there since 2 months only and got all the 2 strikes. What a coincidence. 

This is now his 3rd predictor. He uses A.I. now.

I was there when the 2nd predictor was on. I went from 300 euro to 100 euro, and I bet on all games.  ; :)

2 loosing strikes? Yeah perhaps.

Let's not talk about how many strikes will appear with A.I.

Then he will again say excuses like:"Oh, it's just the first loosing strike this period."

The Ebooks are also low shit. Like same level as the free ones here on nulled.to.

Edited by stewie007, 02 December 2019 - 03:25 PM.

TheActualHufflr
TheActualHufflr
    Rep

• PipPip
Four years registered

If you are lucky and you stop after x days and there was no loosing strike, you will make money.

I was there when the 2nd predictor was on. I went from 300 euro to 100 euro, and I bet on all games.  ; :)

Then he will again say excuses like:"Oh, it's just the first loosing strike this period."

As mentioned in my conclusion: he is saying he's using A.I, just like confirmed by this guy.

However today he mentioned he's paying a predictor 1k a month for his bets.

I've obviously already mentioned this but it just goes to prove it a bit further.

The Ebooks are also low shit. Like same level as the free ones here on nulled.to.

I always said AI + Statistics + predictor.

Anyways, i understand some users are upset with past weeks results, and we will use both of your points to improve our service as we have always done.
The first improvements are being tested right now and will be updated live by the end of the day.

I will offer you both some free time ASAP so you can see we listen to you and we do our best to improve as much as we can.
There are still a lot of people who made profit, and people asked us to bring back singles with higher odds which we are doing starting from tomorrow.

Again i understand all of the frustration, it has been a horrible week in terms of sports, good clubs losing etc, but as we always do we try to improve our system as much as possible and we always compensate all of our users on bad days/a loss streak and we will keep continue to do that.