ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | /user/2452079 - msFaraday | 15$ + 5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | /user/2452079 - msFaraday | 15$ + 5

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

@Lucas

Sure, I am loading a base of 2942 accs  ( right now getted from one checker, all are 100% Spotify valid accounts, and there are also Family Owners )
I'm loading cfg, wordlist, proxies, and in Hits DB, I'm choosing Config of " Spotify_FamilyOwner_Faraday " like I can't remember who from above, had said to do it but I said already that it are not working

After I had started to check the base, it just don't show me no one info about accounts, I can't see it nowhere, no one in Hits DB, also don't get Hits in table of results, absolutely nothing

Screens - https://imgur.com/a/bjR63Js

P.S. Can get 50 CPM maximal with fresh public proxies .....

I assume you haven't tried using proper proxies? It's normal public raped proxies lead to low CPM and bad capture to be honest.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

msFaraday
msFaraday
    Rep
    shoppy.gg/@msfaraday

Threads: 43
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

@User3211 All the hits are going to custom tab, you got over 700 hits in your screenshot. Spotify updated their website last night or today so the family owner capture is not working as it should in the version of the config you have. But you said that you only want a refund and don't want anything to do with me or the config anymore. I accept that, but I don't accept a refund, as you've been using the config while it was working.

AdM5bdL.gif

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Frt5aFdZ

User3211
User3211
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 3
Four years registered

I assume you haven't tried using proper proxies? It's normal public raped proxies lead to low CPM and bad capture to be honest.

@Lucas  

Yes, you're right.
In this case I'm just checking combos which is already good Spotify combos ( don't need speed ), but that's a little bit strange that in 1 day I get about 1 - 2k maximal CPM with public proxies, and now nothing

But nevermind, you're right, I'm just don't using Proxies very regullar, and now I'm just need to use Public for checking if it will show if it is Spotify combo or not

User3211
User3211
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

@User3211 All the hits are going to custom tab, you got over 700 hits in your screenshot. Spotify updated their website last night or today so the family owner capture is not working as it should in the version of the config you have. But you said that you only want a refund and don't want anything to do with me or the config anymore. I accept that, but I don't accept a refund, as you've been using the config while it was working.

Ok, I had opened Custom tab, and I can see combos which I had already get from another checker, but I can't see no one info about address, about street name, street number, city, postal code, numbers of invites left on account, tokens, where is they are ?

https://prnt.sc/ob81zf

I had used config maximal 2-3 times, and there is only about a week, and I guess that this is not serious for this product, to pay 20$ and get nothing from 1st day of checking because it are checking slow and incorrect

I would not have had questions if he had worked for at least a few months but 1 week is not serious at all

msFaraday
msFaraday
    Rep
    shoppy.gg/@msfaraday

Deal with caution
Five years registered

Ok, I had opened Custom tab, and I can see combos which I had already get from another checker, but I can't see no one info about address, about street name, street number, city, postal code, numbers of invites left on account, tokens, where is they are ?

Spotify updated their website last night or today so the family owner capture is not working as it should in the version of the config you have.

I had used config maximal 2-3 times, and there is only about a week, and I guess that this is not serious for this product, to pay 20$ and get nothing from 1st day of checking because it are checking slow and incorrect

It's proxyless, you don't need proxies.

AdM5bdL.gif

User3211
User3211
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

Spotify updated their website last night or today so the family owner capture is not working as it should in the version of the config you have.

It's proxyless, you don't need proxies.

Alright and what are you mean now ? 
Spotify made this changes at least a 5 - 6 days ago, not yesterday or today like you are saying, because another cfg or checker had fixed it.

After 3 - 4 days of purchase I had asked you for update and you had said that you are not support config anymore and that you are not gonna give me checker, because I should pay against for checker which had died in first week of existence.

What are you propose and mean now ? You said that you'll give me update but I had received block and stfu in Discord, what are u wanting now ?

msFaraday
msFaraday
    Rep
    shoppy.gg/@msfaraday

Deal with caution
Five years registered

Alright and what are you mean now ? 
Spotify made this changes at least a 5 - 6 days ago, not yesterday or today like you are saying, because another cfg or checker had fixed it.

After 3 - 4 days of purchase I had asked you for update and you had said that you are not support config anymore and that you are not gonna give me checker, because I should pay against for checker which had died in first week of existence.

What are you propose and mean now ? You said that you'll give me update but I had received block and stfu in Discord, what are u wanting now ?

If you say so, it must be true.

Now I'm just looking to get this matter closed, over and out.

Pierre Last Thursday at 4:21 PM
Why config is dead ?
Pierre Last Thursday at 4:54 PM
I'm gonna to give a scamm report if u don't answer me  -->  :rage:
You missed a call from Pierre. Last Thursday at 4:55 PM  -->  :go:

-------------

All that in the span of 40 minutes.

-------------

Regarding his reply above (And below):

Faraday Last Thursday at 4:56 PM
Wait, I'll get to you
Pierre Last Thursday at 4:56 PM
Give me Checker if u are don't support config now -->  Fappa 
Never
Pay for it
Like rest of people
whats up with the config?  <---  :vohiyo:

He has made up his mind here, and starts his all out rage, he goes on with me not supporting config any longer, those are his words. It's all in the chat logs he posted in his first post.

I PAID FOR CFG  -->  :omg:

So?
It's a different thing  -->  :thinkw:

AND U SAID THAT YOU WILL SUPPORT IT  :monkaomega: 
AND THAT I WILL GET UPDATES  :monkaomega: 
AND NOW U DON'T SUPPORT IT  :monkaomega: 
And it are don't load hits in DB 
I can't get

Faraday Last Thursday at 4:57 PM
Sure I do, I help people all the time -->  :cro: 

Pierre Last Thursday at 4:57 PM
Nothing is working

Not wanting to help you though
You're so fucking rude  -->  :pepegun:

Pierre Last Thursday at 4:57 PM
Look, I gonna give a scam report on you  -->  :??:

Sure  -->  :cant:

AdM5bdL.gif

User3211
User3211
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

If you say so, it must be true.

Now I'm just looking to get this matter closed, over and out.

I had writed to you to get updates, you said that I'm not gonna receive updates for cfg which I had take 3 days ago, and that there is no more support of this
After 1 week it had died, you don't support this, and not gonna give me checker

So I had buyed another checker and want now my money back, nothing else, what's the problem ?

AncientBanana
AncientBanana
    Rep
    Noob

Threads: 193

Four years registered

The problem is, you should had opened the scam report BEFORE buying another one - that way atleast he or even I would had fixed that config for you or something. Refund in this case is totally stupid.

I am not even obligated to support msFaraday here. I offered you a choice of fixing your config at no additional cost at all - even breaching my terms with msFaraday of not selling this config again. And yet you are adamant to get refund because you were not patient enough and decided to buy a new checker/config without opening the scam report then, IFFF required at all

Configs come and go. Configs can die within hours too.

*********** MY TELEGRAM IS NOT @yontox ***********

That is an impersonator

Always ask for a PM on nulled before dealing.

My only telegram is @AncientBananaOld

AnomLethalLuck
AnomLethalLuck
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Four years registered

giphy.gif

We done here? @msFaraday @User3211 @Lucas
This is Faradays config running this is getting ubsurb that this thread is still going on.

Edited by AnomLethalLuck, 06 July 2019 - 01:55 AM.