ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | /user/2452079 - msFaraday | 15$ + 5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | /user/2452079 - msFaraday | 15$ + 5

User3211
User3211
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 3
Credits: 0
Four years registered

Username: msFaraday
Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t...52079-msfaraday
Short Description Of Product/Service: Spotify config for OpenBullet
Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.to/topic/784716-
Screenshots of conversation: Here is all my conversation from Discord, if there is need, I can prove with screenshots every pharagraph of the conversation.

https://pastebin.com/evUjNUk2 - This is all .txt conversation
https://imgur.com/a/6CqbLF5 - Screens from Discord, screens of transaction, screens where he told that he will give me updates, and where he blocked me

https://imgur.com/a/7QnuHFI - Screens of cfg don't working
Amount scammed:15$ + 5$ fees of transaction in BTC
Additional Information: Discord - Faraday#8209

Hello, so, as he all know, on about 21 - 22 June, Spotify had changed design of the service, and all checkers and configs existing at this moment stopped to working

So, I had in search of a working checker or config, and I had founded FaraDay config for OpenBullet
I had decided to text him in Discord for get an discount of the cfg, because price was 29$, and let's be realists - it is an insane price for cfg, but ok
I had writed to him to get an discount, and asked him if he can implement some functions in cfg which will be very useful, and I had told him that I have already a working cfg with this function, u just have to implement
He said ok, and take my cfg and implemented it, after what he gived me a discount, and the price was 15$
Also I had said that I'll take customers to him cfg, and added him to a Discord server from my previous checker which unfortunatelly is dead :(

I had paid for config 15$ to him wallet in BTC + 5$ of fees in BTC ( I'm using Paxful )
I had received cfg, and I had started to using it, but If we have to be honestly, it are working very slow
Very, very slow, and after this I had seen that cfg is not working as well, because it are just not checking right, because I had know that in an another checker I had get about 10 goods from first 8k of the check of the base
This cfg had take 0 goods from 8k of the check of the base ( base is the same in both cases )
I didn't like this, and ask him for refund of 10$ from 20$ which I had spend, but he was started to ignore
I had asked him if I will get updates - he said yes, and I was more waiting for updates than using cfg because it was very slow, and it wasn't working correct 

On 4 July, today, I had get about 1.8k Spotify combos( from another Spotify checker ), and opened Faraday cfg to get info about Family Owners and to generate tokens, and saw that it are just don't working, it are don't loading results in Hits DB, and it can't generate tokens of the invites
I had writed to Faraday in Discord, and asked him to give me checker, because config he are not support anymore, and I want checker, but he tolds that I should pay, but I said to him that I had paid for config which are now dead
I had get a little bit nervous, because I had paid 20$ for configh which in 1 week are dead, and Developer want me to pay now one more time for the same config but in a checker program, and I told him that I'm not receiving  receiving hits, and a little beet earlier, he told me to stfu, and I told him to stfu, because he's config ar not working, not mine, and why he is swearing me, but he had blocked me in Discord

My friends also get this error, but they had screwed on this cfg, but I think that this is not right to pay money for it and to take nothing

I'll put all screenshots which I guess that will be useful, and can give another screenshots if there is need to show that I got scamed of Faraday, just show me in which pharagraph of the chat there is need to show
I don't want anymore checker or cfg from this man, I had helped him to sell it, I had helped him to implement a very, very useful functions in tool, and I had recommend it to all my friends and he got orders from my friends

Sorry for my bad English, If I didn't explained something well - show me where and I'll prove everything

I just want a refund, nothing more, don't want to have something with this man, absolutely nothing, he betrayed me, can't trust him anymore

Edited by User3211, 04 July 2019 - 05:57 PM.

Star
Star
    Rep
    Trusted

Threads: 210

Six years registered

EDIT: A working Spotify config is already public so he shouldn't be allowed to sell this anymore, just saying @Lucas

Also, here you go: https://www.nulled.t...ed-anomaly-131/

@User3211 There is family invite or whatnot capture by the same user, just check his posts.

Always PM for verification.

User3211
User3211
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

EDIT: A working Spotify config is already public so he shouldn't be allowed to sell this anymore, just saying @Lucas

@User3211 There is family invite or whatnot capture by the same user, just check his posts.

Oh, I didn't know this...
Thank you but unfortunatelly I had already paid and config is dead...

I don't knows that there is some alternatives, I probably very bad searched but unfortunatelly I can't undo time to don't buy it and can't get my money back.. :(

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

@msFaraday you have 24 hours to respond.

How does that work? If there's one available for free, that doesn't mean nobody else can sell different ones. as long as the config is made by whoever is selling it or is entirely different from the public one I don't see a problem.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

msFaraday
msFaraday
    Rep
    shoppy.gg/@msfaraday

Threads: 43

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Hi @Lucas

I've lost money just by helping this guy with every single step from setting the client (OB) up correctly to modifying the config for him. I've been nothing but nice until he decided to threaten me. I gave him the config for half the price. He used it and enjoyed it for a week and now he reports me for scamming him which makes no sense at all. I mean, the chat history in his link speak for itself.

He mentions that it doesn't work. It works well for me and I've had no other complaints about it. The error in his screenshot is not related to my config. It usually happens when loading a malformed combo etc.

I refuse to give him my newly developed checker in which I've invested both time and money in, it's an entirely different thing that he needs to pay for like everyone else has to. (This is different from the one with Nulled Auth)

There has been no scam, just a legitimate sale and a person who, after having enjoyed the config for a week, loses his shit when it doesn't work for him.

Just sad that he wasted even more of my time...

And yes, my config is over 300 lines of code, which I spent roughly 2 days developing and entirely different from the one @Star links to.

Edit: @Star Regarding the other config you're referring to in @AncientBanana posts, I have bought the rights for that config for $50 for him to take it off market.

AdM5bdL.gif

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Frt5aFdZ

AncientBanana
AncientBanana
    Rep
    Noob

Threads: 193

Four years registered
The one which was available publicly is now dead. We'll, not exactly dead but has a lots of bugs that I had to fix. So, I had been selling a giga config which I never released publicly, and a vouch copy was sent to @ZIZ. It used api in one of the sections that most of the other configs doesn't use so that proves that it was my original work
And yes, I did sell all the reselling rights to @msFaraday which meant that I won't be selling this config to anyone, anymore.

*********** MY TELEGRAM IS NOT @yontox ***********

That is an impersonator

Always ask for a PM on nulled before dealing.

My only telegram is @AncientBananaOld

User3211
User3211
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

Hi @Lucas

I've lost money just by helping this guy with every single step from setting the client (OB) up correctly to modifying the config for him. I've been nothing but nice until he decided to threaten me. I gave him the config for half the price. He used it and enjoyed it for a week and now he reports me for scamming him which makes no sense at all. I mean, the chat history in his link speak for itself.

He mentions that it doesn't work. It works well for me and I've had no other complaints about it. The error in his screenshot is not related to my config. It usually happens when loading a malformed combo etc.

I refuse to give him my newly developed checker in which I've invested both time and money in, it's an entirely different thing that he needs to pay for like everyone else has to. (This is different from the one with Nulled Auth)

There has been no scam, just a legitimate sale and a person who, after having enjoyed the config for a week, loses his shit when it doesn't work for him.

Just sad that he wasted even more of my time...

And yes, my config is over 300 lines of code, which I spent roughly 2 days developing and entirely different from the one @Star links to.

Edit: @Star Regarding the other config you're referring to in @AncientBanana posts, I have bought the rights for that config for $50 for him to take it off market.

What are you talking about ?

I had paid 20$, 15$ of checker + 5$ of BTC fee, I had paid for it, you hadn't been helped for free

This is 1, and 2nd - What ? I had gived to you config, you had implemented it in your cfg and now you are selling it to peoples and can't get me an refund, very smart and nice, don't have words

And finally - Lol, you had put price 29$ but this is insane, and after about 10 hours you had seted regulary price from 29$ to 15$ because you realised that no one will buy it 29$, because it is too much, and so where is my really discount ?? Where is my really discount when you are setting regulary price of 15$ after 10 hours how I had bought it for 15$

Now your checker are costs also 15$, why not 29 ??? 

Don't have words, I had helped you, I had invited you in a Discord Server with about 150 peoples who paid for my last Checker and you had got orders, and now you are talking that I had threatened you ? .....

( CFG are not working, I'm not the single person who have this issue )

Edit: I'm waiting for refund, don't need product, don't need cfg or checker, don't need anything from Faraday, just want refund

Edited by User3211, 05 July 2019 - 12:52 AM.

AncientBanana
AncientBanana
    Rep
    Noob

Four years registered
And also, yes. I agree that if the one which we are saying as public was mine, my config is entirely different that that of msFaraday. Their config is a lot more cleaner than mine and I even saw his config while we were having a deal for reselling rights. The config was entirely different :)

That is an impersonator

AncientBanana
AncientBanana
    Rep
    Noob

Four years registered

@User3211

Ifff you want, I can fix that config for you at no additional cost as a token of goodwill from mine and @msFaraday 's end

That is an impersonator

User3211
User3211
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

@User3211

Ifff you want, I can fix that config for you at no additional cost as a token of goodwill from mine and @msFaraday 's end

I don't want anything, don't need product, don't need config, don't need checker, absolutely anything, I just want my money back