ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Apply the rules to everyone

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Apply the rules to everyone

DramaAlertt
DramaAlertt
    Rep
    Manners, Maketh, Semen.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 106
Credits: 0

Six years registered

@Lucas damn lucas calm down with that big dingdong Kappa

:poggers: tell @Lucas to build the wall for mexico.

Zaida
Zaida
    Rep
    störst av allt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 1570

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

You got suspended several times for being toxic, spamming, being abusive towards other members. You should have been banned already. Whereas Zaida has been warned and suspended for the reasons you stated already. You want rules not to apply to you. That's a different thing. If you wanted rules to apply to everyone, you would be asking us to ban you instead of asking us to ban somebody else that was already punished for everything you are describing whilst you haven't been punished properly. I sometimes don't understand if you make these threads as a joke but we take them seriously and the final conclusion is: 
If you want everyone to be punished the same way, then you should be banned for the number of offences you've made after you were warned on countless occasions by every staff member let alone the number of headaches every staff member has had thanks to you. What you want is for us to ignore it and to punish the ones you dislike. That's a completely different thing. If you are actually asking us to apply rules the same way, then we will start with you as what you do is way worse than the things you listed zaida did in the past.
Cheers. 

PS: Don't worry, I am not finn, I do not make money from zaida's donations, and I dont care who is banned and who isn't banned, so my decisions are not at ALL biased in that sense. I consider other aspects such as the character in the community or the contributions and not how much money they have given to finn. I couldn't care less about that and I will ban them if I have to :D

Outstanding answer, sir.

Appreciate it.

For Business Inquiries: [email protected]

My only Discord is: ZaidaNulled#1312 - i will never DM you on a different Discord ID.

Before doing Deals, sending me Money etc. always PM me over nulled for confirmation, that you're speaking with me!

Do not message me regarding VIP / Aqua / Nova Upgrades or Credits.

IMPORTANT: Read this to avoid getting Scammed!

Rules | General Asked Questions | Awards | Statistics | Upgrades FAQ

HHazard
HHazard
    Rep
    Whether Doing Good or Evil, I will be the Boss.

Threads: 545

Five years registered
Ahh , I wish I had posted before @Lucas answer but I want @Jaruk suspended as well . :)

Whoever said money can't solve your problems, Must not have had enough money to solve 'em

Contact details :

My shop Link: https://marn.atshop.io
Discord: HHazard#8250
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/yA3TqvBDAk
Telegram: @HHazard_Marn
Telegram Server: https://t.me/marnshop

Jaruk
Jaruk
    Rep
    Sleeping with Miro since 1999

Threads: 101

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Ahh , I wish I had posted before @Lucas answer but I want @Jaruk suspended as well . :)

Dafak did I do again

Selling @Miro - PM with Offers

m08P98q.png

K33P0
K33P0
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 850
Credits: 5

Seven years registered

You got suspended several times for being toxic, spamming, being abusive towards other members. You should have been banned already. Whereas Zaida has been warned and suspended for the reasons you stated already. You want rules not to apply to you. That's a different thing. If you wanted rules to apply to everyone, you would be asking us to ban you instead of asking us to ban somebody else that was already punished for everything you are describing whilst you haven't been punished properly. I sometimes don't understand if you make these threads as a joke but we take them seriously and the final conclusion is: 
If you want everyone to be punished the same way, then you should be banned for the number of offences you've made after you were warned on countless occasions by every staff member let alone the number of headaches every staff member has had thanks to you. What you want is for us to ignore it and to punish the ones you dislike. That's a completely different thing. If you are actually asking us to apply rules the same way, then we will start with you as what you do is way worse than the things you listed zaida did in the past.

Cheers. 

PS: Don't worry, I am not finn, I do not make money from zaida's donations, and I dont care who is banned and who isn't banned, so my decisions are not at ALL biased in that sense. I consider other aspects such as the character in the community or the contributions and not how much money they have given to finn. I couldn't care less about that and I will ban them if I have to :D

Listen my good sir, he was not forgiven under the multi account, and all my suspensions were served, and only on the last one I was warned this was serious and I had to stop. But feel free to keep this mental disease non-binary zaida around when he started to do the same scheme he did here on other site (elitepvpers). I mean why are you comparing me to him since I am not a multi and he is, if everything else we did was punished already, being a multi was not and should be not. 

O, also, I really like the fact I am toxic and spam when people dont laugh at my jokes and staff gets upset, otherwise I am allowed to go and fuck around. After my unban I just decided to fuck around more with shitposting rather than targetting someone and nobody has warned me about anything, so dont go around and say that is the problem. The problem is you dont care about what I do until a bunch of members get offended for it.

Penis
Penis
    Rep
    :cringe:

Threads: 247
Credits: 120

Eight years registered
Tbh i would suck @Lucas dick
#nohomo
#dontQuoteMeOnThis

discord: MisterP#0710 

marley spoon codes GERMANY

https://www.nulled.t...ermany-100-off/

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FFi8Rvkj

Zaida
Zaida
    Rep
    störst av allt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 1570

Deal with caution
Seven years registered

Listen my good sir, he was not forgiven under the multi account, and all my suspensions were served, and only on the last one I was warned this was serious and I had to stop. But feel free to keep this mental disease non-binary zaida around when he started to do the same scheme he did here on other site (elitepvpers). I mean why are you comparing me to him since I am not a multi and he is, if everything else we did was punished already, being a multi was not and should be not. 

O, also, I really like the fact I am toxic and spam when people dont laugh at my jokes and staff gets upset, otherwise I am allowed to go and fuck around. After my unban I just decided to fuck around more with shitposting rather than targetting someone and nobody has warned me about anything, so dont go around and say that is the problem. The problem is you dont care about what I do until a bunch of members get offended for it.

Lmao, what did I do on elitepvpers? :kek:
I got banned there, of an trade fault. I could unban my account there in 1 minute. But since I don't care about elitepvpers, I give a shit about my account there. You can ask staff as well. I did nothing wrong on elitepvpers.

For Business Inquiries: [email protected]

My only Discord is: ZaidaNulled#1312 - i will never DM you on a different Discord ID.

Before doing Deals, sending me Money etc. always PM me over nulled for confirmation, that you're speaking with me!

Do not message me regarding VIP / Aqua / Nova Upgrades or Credits.

IMPORTANT: Read this to avoid getting Scammed!

Rules | General Asked Questions | Awards | Statistics | Upgrades FAQ

Psych0path
Psych0path
    Rep
    Investor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 882
Credits: 45

Deal with caution
Seven years registered

Tbh i would suck @Lucas dick