ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | /user/1728621- Dalton1881/ | 10 Euro

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | /user/1728621- Dalton1881/ | 10 Euro

GelatoBet
GelatoBet
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 46
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

@Dalton1881 You keep making your excuses look more funny sir. Go on. 

dalton
dalton
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 476
Credits: 126

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

Dude. 70% of your predictions (at least) are the EXACT SAME as mine's and @TheGreatWhite 's.

Waiting for Lucas to take a look at this, this is unbelievable.

By now googling the predictions as YOU YOURSELF SAID you can't just prove your innocence.

It is. Trust me. 
You guys are accusing me of stealing YOUR predictions. I want to put a mark on 'stealing' and 'your'. So, if I stole them from you, that means that you are my predictions provider (source).
Google just proves one of my source for the predictions & tips.

@Dalton1881 You keep making your excuses look more funny sir. Go on. 

What is funny here? Don't I just show some of my predictions sources, in order to prove that I am not "stealing" them from you guys?

Also, got one question. How is my win rate higher than yours? If I steal predictions from you, shouldn't I have a win rate equal to yours, or even the smaller? Also, I would like to know how many posts per day do you do, because you literally selected only 1 bet per day from my list of upcoming matches. Strange.

I AM A FUCKING SCAMMER

DON'T EVER DEAL WITH ME 

:DWC: :DWC:

BUSD
BUSD
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 25

Six years registered

Out of 1400 events, you "analyze" and post the exact same events as us. Please. Do me the favor to at least apologize.

What i see you doing here is googling the predictions and post a screenshot of the first site that comes up. Of course as always, no explanation about the 1st Half Under 1.5 and the rest of the special bets.

Lucas, do something.

And now you try to get, or at least that you think that you have the upper hand :kek:

Of course they exist on www, every single event has predictions on www.

What kind of reply is this?

You saw every single sports event that day (thousands and thousands), and you decided to post the exact SAME BASKETBALL GAME AND FOOTBALL GAMES. Please.

dalton
dalton
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

Out of 1400 events, you "analyze" and post the exact same events as us. Please. Do me the favor to at least apologize.

Sorry, I don't honestly plan to, as I am not member of your tip services.
I can provide proofs of sources for predictions posted by me.

Edit:
As I said, I had a problems for first few days of service. The guy who started it with me, was stealing the predictions from other services. But, as soon as @Tarkenz PMed me explaining it, I kicked him out of the service. However, it was only for the first few days. Later, my friends joined me, in order to help me, but as we found we can still manage the service, they don't plan to leave it, nor I plan to.
Don't get it wrong just please, like some other posts. That's the only thing I can apologize for, but didn't know if that was needed, as that was not something I would approve, nor let him do that. It's not even a excuse, don't get it like that. I did nothing wrong, nor I accept the fact that I steal predictions and tips from you. I just explained the OP's PMs. 

I AM A FUCKING SCAMMER

DON'T EVER DEAL WITH ME 

GelatoBet
GelatoBet
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered
Accidental that everytime you post your tip AFTER us and not a single time BEFORE us.

dalton
dalton
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

Accidental that everytime you post your tip AFTER us and not a single time before us.  :cant:

I'm pretty sure there is a no feature to display post date on my website. How could you know that I have posted something before/after you? Only if you are member of my service... See you want to be a smart one....  Being member of my service will make you be the one who steals predictions, right? " :cant: " (I quote you for :cant: )

I AM A FUCKING SCAMMER

DON'T EVER DEAL WITH ME 

dalton
dalton
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

Also, it's quite funny to see how this engages.
You accuse me > I defend myself

but, when

I ask you something > you dont answer (ignore).

So, how could you expect to get my responses than? I'm starting to think that you just want to get a rid of your competition.

I AM A FUCKING SCAMMER

DON'T EVER DEAL WITH ME 

GelatoBet
GelatoBet
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

Your costumer saw that multiple times sir. Thats why he contacted and opened a scam report.

If i were you i would keep my mouth closed if all this evidence was against me but keep going. I won't change you mate.

You continue to say saw me a stolen event while we already posted 30+ events out of your 50.

dalton
dalton
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

Your costumer saw that multiple times sir. Thats why he contacted and opened a scam report.

If i were you i would keep my mouth closed if all this evidence was against me but keep going. I won't change you mate.

Customer saw it once*. After I saw customer's message, I fixed the problem - kicked out the guy who posted the first few days' matches (predictions).

So, what is the OP's intention, why did he actually opened the scam report, if the problem was fixed within first few days of service's launch? Is he trying to get a refund, free access, or what? I don't get the purpose of the thread. Now, of course, you would tell me "the purpose of the thread is to show people that you (me) steal the predictions", but please, dont waste time trying to quote that, as I provided the proofs of sources.

Also, it's funny to see how only googling can prove that I don't steal 'em from anyone! So, if just the googling and clicking on the first few FREE websites can fix this situation, imagine what would my whole research do... I can provide it to the Lucas, as you and public are not obligated to see it, of course.

Could you tell me how many times do you post per day and what is your win rate? I think that would solve the case, as I can't steal the predictions from you and have a higher win rate at the same time.

I AM A FUCKING SCAMMER

DON'T EVER DEAL WITH ME 

GelatoBet
GelatoBet
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

Don't call me about winrate while you were posting 1.10 odd tips and all of a sudden you post 2.00 - 3.00 odd singles. Its all about ROI. Are you beginner ? I can play 1.10 odd everyday and say that i have 98% winrate. You can check my history and winrate in my free group. Ye its the same place where you will find my event tip of the day and then after a while the same tip in gorilla.bet. All accidental sir. Please. I am stop debating here and waiting for an admin analyse.