ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | /user/1728621- Dalton1881/ | 10 Euro

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | /user/1728621- Dalton1881/ | 10 Euro

BUSD
BUSD
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 25
Credits: 0

Six years registered

Alright, please tell me which matches do you think I stole, so I can paste a link of sources for free here, publicly, that will crash both yours and my purchases, if you would like it to be like that.

Already done and send at @Lucas discord. Almost every single event is stolen. Don't reply to me, reply to the guy that made a scam report against you.

GelatoBet
GelatoBet
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 46

Eight years registered

@Dalton1881 Explain this to me sir.

61e857977135504.jpg

ebbf20977135624.png

BUSD
BUSD
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

But if you want me to make a list with the matches that you stole from me and my now friend, @TheGreatWhite there you go:

The below predictions are legit copied pasted, the EXACT SAME PREDICTION, NOT JUST EVENT. Both teams to score, even the 1st Half Under 1.5 :kek:

Spoiler

EVEN THE ONES AS "OVER 0.5", 1ST HALF UNDER 1.5, Under 3.5 and even the Basketball event is copied and pasted.

I have most likely missed a few events too, lost the count with so much you stole.

Gyomei
Gyomei
    Rep
    Innocent

Threads: 155

Five years registered

Dude are you for real? I checked the prediction history and came in contact with @TheGreatWhite

We checked your prediction history, out of your 50 predicts 35 IS LEGIT COPIED AND PASTED.

70% OF THE PREDICTIONS ARE LEGIT COPIED PASTED.

EVEN BRAZILIAN EVENTS WHERE I DID A VERY SPECIAL BET, "1st Half Under 1.5" EXACTLY THE SAME PREDICTIONS.

Me and @TheGreatWhite have been putting too much effort on our predictions, spending countless hours analyzing matches which usually makes us sleep at 6 AM.

You are just going to steal our work like that? And you just said "today its not like the other services" where you just agreed that you have been copying everything from us until now.

Now I'm starting regret  :flappa:  . Instead of make scam report , I warn him TWICE . I only can check his service and yours on firstday because my liscense expired. 

Kambe#9476

Always confirm on PM before dealing off-site.

dalton
dalton
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 476
Credits: 126

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

please explain this :

https://imgur.com/vnbqmoC (September 15)

https://imgur.com/a/dST4oda (September 16)

Btw , that my fault when I said that is proof for today . Because I'm so busy and I've just check TheGreatWhite's service . And I saw you still take matches from @TheGreatWhite

plODuty.png

oVzXtic.png

3OFPYbF.png

Do I need to steal someone else's analyses in order to "predict" who will win here?  KappaRoss 

PS. These images were from a free-access websites. I am member of some others, but that's not something we should discuss. I am not member of any betting services on nulled/hf/cracked or any other forums like this one.

I AM A FUCKING SCAMMER

DON'T EVER DEAL WITH ME 

:DWC: :DWC:

BUSD
BUSD
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

plODuty.png

oVzXtic.png

3OFPYbF.png

Do I need to steal someone else's analyses in order to "predict" who will win here?  KappaRoss 

Did you just copy and pasted the prediction on Google and took a screenshot of the first site?

:kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek:

Gyomei
Gyomei
    Rep
    Innocent

Threads: 155

Five years registered

plODuty.png

oVzXtic.png

3OFPYbF.png

Such a coincident !  :doge:  So much woah

Kambe#9476

Always confirm on PM before dealing off-site.

dalton
dalton
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

Did you just copy and pasted the prediction on Google and took a screenshot of the first site?

:kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek:

I think that even that is enough proof that you are not #1 predictions source... PS. How can I have higher winrate if I steal them from someone?
Also when posting predictions and tips, I dont just google, copy and paste. I google, research, edit and post.

I AM A FUCKING SCAMMER

DON'T EVER DEAL WITH ME 

GelatoBet
GelatoBet
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 46

Eight years registered

@Dalton1881 The fact that you have an answer for everything is funny. And your answers too sir. 

1400 events playing both of these days and you choose the same events both days in a total max of 2800 events. Explain all the other events please. We are waiting for another HQ answer.

dalton
dalton
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

@Dalton1881 The fact that you have an answer for anything is funny. And your answers too sir. 

So, you are trying to accuse me that I steal predictions and tips from you... but that predictions and tips can be found on websites for free... What is that logic?

I AM A FUCKING SCAMMER

DON'T EVER DEAL WITH ME