ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Amazon just fucked me can someone help?

• Please log in to reply
Amazon just fucked me can someone help?

bogdy23
bogdy23
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 13
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Lmao pay a service if you are 2 retarded to refund it yourself idiot

Get fucked

you gonna need to pay for your shit now

I`m gonna need to pay anyway like i`m stupid to give someone the password to my amazon account YOU IDIOT so they can chat with support and expect the AGC that is there to still be there. And pay 100$ ASSHOLE

thats what I tried to tell him but hes an idiot imo. You legit have 2 options. Return the item at your expense or hire a refunder like Dean or Gucci. I dont understand why you're having a hissy fit over this.

You should have just left it there. If you don`t want to give out the info on how to do it not give me a negative rep and make me be percivied as a scammer

LonelyTree
LonelyTree
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 139

Six years registered

I`m gonna need to pay anyway like i`m stupid to give someone the password to my amazon account YOU IDIOT so they can chat with support and expect the AGC that is there to still be there. And pay 100$ ASSHOLE

You are actually more idiotic that I thought. They call first of all not live chat. Second of all they dont need access to your account lmfao. They need order ID, address and thats basically it. I dont think people who makes 100's per day would care about your $50 AGC balance anyways.

You should have just left it there. If you don`t want to give out the info on how to do it not give me a negative rep and make me be percivied as a scammer

No ones gonna give you private methods to do $500 refunds on Amazon.com kid. This isnt HF where you are spoon fed everything. 

bogdy23
bogdy23
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Five years registered

You are actually more idiotic that I thought. They call first of all not live chat. Second of all they dont need access to your account lmfao. They need order ID, address and thats basically it. I dont think people who makes 100's per day would care about your $50 AGC balance anyways.

No ones gonna give you private methods to do $500 refunds on Amazon.com kid. This isnt HF where you are spoon fed everything. 

You keep popping in my notification . Do you have skype i want to see where you from i want you to see my face you little shit and call me a kid and idiot to my face see how you shit in your pants than. 12 year 4 eye`d galasses virgin. And if you`re from the same contry i`ll visit you drive over and bust your knee caps with a telescopic baton and bash your theeth in with my shoe. 

Do you have the guts you idiot small dick fuck Same GOES FOR PENIS

Or are you ganna sit there and act tough, or see what a small kid i am

Edited by bogdy23, 04 August 2018 - 05:03 PM.

Penis
Penis
    Rep
    :cringe:

Threads: 247
Credits: 120

Eight years registered

deanmartin paid 5000 euro for his custom UG

if he stole anything from your account

he would get banned

You retard really think that someone would risk his 5000 dollar usergroup for your meager 100 dollars?

ANd in the first place you cant even do it yourself you big faggot

discord: MisterP#0710 

marley spoon codes GERMANY

https://www.nulled.t...ermany-100-off/

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FFi8Rvkj

LonelyTree
LonelyTree
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

You keep popping in my notification . Do you have skype i want to see where you from i want you to see my face you little shit and call me a kid and idiot to my face see how you shit in your pants than. 12 year 4 eye`d galasses virgin

Why would I show you what I look like and tell you where im from? Ever heard of OPSEC you HF skid?

he would get banned

You retard really think that someone would risk his 5000 dollar usergroup for your meager 100 dollars?

Who lets these HF kids on nulled lmao. Expect to be spoon fed and when they get help they start to have hissy fits lol

bogdy23
bogdy23
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Five years registered

he would get banned

Why would I show you what I look like and tell you where im from? Ever heard of OPSEC you HF skid?

Who lets these HF kids on nulled lmao. Expect to be spoon fed and when they get help they start to have hissy fits lol

Just like i tought 2 little pussys. I have a girlfriend btw which is something you will have to pay for all your life

Penis
Penis
    Rep

Eight years registered

Just like i tought 2 little pussys. I have a girlfriend btw which is something you will have to pay for all your life

i also have a girlfriend

and im not a loser like you who cant even refund a simple phone on amazon :kek:

bogdy23
bogdy23
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Five years registered

i also have a girlfriend

and im not a loser like you who cant even refund a simple phone on amazon :kek:

I doubt it , pussy

Penis
Penis
    Rep

Eight years registered

I doubt it , pussy

i doubt you achieved anything in your life :kek:

someone who brags about having a girlfriend on a forum

you are quite miserable

I wish you the best of luck working 5 months to get your money back keepo

LonelyTree
LonelyTree
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

You have a girlfriend? In what world if I may ask. To us you are clearly an little child who gets angry when he is helped with the things he needs. The same child requires the members of Nulled.to to spoon feed him as his under developed mind is unable to process a small amount of information. He then gets upset when he is told that he should get a refunder since thats his only option left. This child then proceeds to mark us all as scammers because he thinks someone who spent 5k on Nulled would scam him for his small amount of gift card balance.

I think anyone who views this thread will know which one of us is the child and which one of us isn't just based on the garbage that you have wrote.