ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

With great combos comes great... bullshittery.

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
With great combos comes great... bullshittery.

Beenos
Beenos
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 377
Credits: 0

Six years registered

The private stuff exist lol an example? I breach an important site with millions of customer finding a vulnerabilty while pentesting (and not just running a tool that everyone can run lol) -> I'll get a private database worth thousands probably. anyway ye antipublic is also way to easy to fake, you can just generate random emails that looks real, put a random password and you'll get a 100% private combo list worth nothing

Yup

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Threads: 311

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

tbh I don't think KeCa AP is a really good way to check privacy of a combo list, HIBP owns a shit tons of dumps also private and it's checking only the emails so it's pretty useless trust me.

Whats the most effective way to check the quality of combo compared to IHBP which idetificate in substantial % data which we can consider as useful/useless? 
Ideas such as MYRZ are ridiculous, they wont work.

Theories about swapping email format/generating fake one - sure, but that kind of rigged combo is obvious. My idea from some time ago was - collecting ALL HITS FROM valid private KECA AP output against the few most popular services to check the ratio of hits. 
As long as hit ratio is quite good - combo is probably not rigged + worth it. Whats important - I dont think KECA AP is 0/1 valid proof, but im sure that if you'll check all combos which I defaced in this topic - those with highest % of private would become most effective, you can do it yourself and it will prove that I'm right. I would do it myself, but its a waste of my time to prove how shit community is, already spend hour on it. 

Mate, also you know what was my point of this topic. If I check someone combo and theres 15k mails in a row listed as public it means.. its a fucking "exploit.in" outout or other shit, raped as swiss cheese. Quality combos are fresh combos, if you'll prove breach of specific SQL with date noone gives a fuck about privacy ratio, true? All combos which are used in that topic are random mix. We have talked about this topic months ago. 

Purged5dfqa4a
Purged5dfqa4a
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 370

Six years registered

Whats the most effective way to check the quality of combo compared to IHBP which idetificate in substantial % data which we can consider as useful/useless? 
Ideas such as MYRZ are ridiculous, they wont work.

Theories about swapping email format/generating fake one - sure, but that kind of rigged combo is obvious. My idea from some time ago was - collecting ALL HITS FROM valid private KECA AP output against the few most popular services to check the ratio of hits. 
As long as hit ratio is quite good - combo is probably not rigged + worth it. Whats important - I dont think KECA AP is 0/1 valid proof, but im sure that if you'll check all combos which I defaced in this topic - those with highest % of private would become most effective, you can do it yourself and it will prove that I'm right. I would do it myself, but its a waste of my time to prove how shit community is, already spend hour on it. 

Mate, also you know what was my point of this topic. If I check someone combo and theres 15k mails in a row listed as public it means.. its a fucking "exploit.in" outout or other shit, raped as swiss cheese. Quality combos are fresh combos, if you'll prove breach of specific SQL with date noone gives a fuck about privacy ratio, true? All combos which are used in that topic are random mix. We have talked about this topic months ago. 

Ye I wan't even trying to say that this topic is wrong and that most of the people share trash combos lol this is obvious. Anyway the best way to stop this shit is sharing the sql dumps and not the combo list so people have to include site URL and anyone can verify it the dump is real or fake. Between Myrz and IHBP I dunno what should be better (even if probably Myrz steal combos but that isn't sure nor can be proved as is server side). both have negative and positive things but IHBP will probably give the most private results as their database is way bigger, the point is that it'll also consider as public lots of non raped combos as I explained in the previous message so really dunno what is better

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Threads: 311

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Ye I wan't even trying to say that this topic is wrong and that most of the people share trash combos lol this is obvious. Anyway the best way to stop this shit is sharing the sql dumps and not the combo list so people have to include site URL and anyone can verify it the dump is real or fake. Between Myrz and IHBP I dunno what should be better (even if probably Myrz steal combos but that isn't sure nor can be proved as is server side). both have negative and positive things but IHBP will probably give the most private results as their database is way bigger, the point is that it'll also consider as public lots of non raped combos as I explained in the previous message so really dunno what is better

Yeah, sure thing SQL form would be proven quality, but within time people would fake and rigg it too. Theres no perfect way, never going to be, but I think IHBP is still most valid. 
Im really a bit out of trades - I used to sell emailaccess only, well its proof of quality by itself, right? As long as its valid + private it HAS TO BE real, and worth it. 

That was my idea tho.

Purged5dfqa4a
Purged5dfqa4a
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 370

Six years registered

Yeah, sure thing SQL form would be proven quality, but within time people would fake and rigg it too. Theres no perfect way, never going to be, but I think IHBP is still most valid. 
Im really a bit out of trades - I used to sell emailaccess only, well its proof of quality by itself, right? As long as its valid + private it HAS TO BE real, and worth it. 

That was my idea tho.

Ye for email access is a really good way because can't be faked. Anyway I'm only into selling databases so ye don't really care. And there is no way to fake a dump, anyone can check if it's real just by testing some rows on the site

donnie6018
donnie6018
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 304

Six years registered

:LUL:

Made my f*cking day.

DavidLaid
DavidLaid
    Rep
    Crack'd up on DMAA & Ephedrine

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 37

Five years registered

LOL nice job

Captain
Captain
    Rep
    Amazon King

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 55

Deal with caution
Eight years registered

Finally!!! Someone that called out these niggas on their bullshit.  :kek:  :kek:

Cheryl
Cheryl
    Rep
    Dreaming...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 238
Credits: 520

User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Six years registered
Good job!

Spiderman
Spiderman
    Rep

Threads: 39

Eight years registered

People name their things all sorts of ways, another term people used to use was "gold"