ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

With great combos comes great... bullshittery.

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
With great combos comes great... bullshittery.

Beenos
Beenos
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 377
Credits: 0

Six years registered
No u

cocklust
cocklust
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 55

Six years registered

wow. But I mean hey what can you expect for something that's free?

FUCK LEECHERS

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Threads: 311

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

wow. But I mean hey what can you expect for something that's free?

Nothing really big, just no bullshit. 

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 119

Six years registered

I think you need to read my thread once again to avoid questions since I spend some time on explanation with a details mate. 

never mind, you're acting like a retard atm, I asked on what's your opinion of antipub, and you reply with a no sense statement

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

never mind, you're acting like a retard atm, I asked on what's your opinion of antipub, and you reply with a no sense statement

Listen, kid, I treated you kindly since you asked the question which I explained in my thread, but seems like you got some additional feature chromosome. So let me quote my quote to get you a fucking answer to your question. 

vwhs.png

You see - got A HUGE FUCKING EXPLANATION FOR YOUR QUESTION, all you had to do is READ a topic, not just care about few png. I also mentioned WHAT tool I used, it's with bold even. 

I hope you are trolling me right now and I'm a victim of it, if not then props to your mother for taking care of you that long. She should feed you with a litre of bleach one night. 

I'm the most helpful person in the world till you come up with insults, so learn some manners and find retard in a mirror, ID and genealogical three.

Skyline
Skyline
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 323

Deal with caution
Five years registered

100k Diamond PAID (but not used i swear) Combo guaranteed hits comes with free handjob too pls like, rep maybe suck my dick too

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

Listen, kid, I treated you kindly since you asked the question which I explained in my thread, but seems like you got some additional feature chromosome. So let me quote my quote to get you a fucking answer to your question. 

vwhs.png

You see - got A HUGE FUCKING EXPLANATION FOR YOUR QUESTION, all you had to do is READ a topic, not just care about few png. I also mentioned WHAT tool I used, it's with bold even. 

I hope you are trolling me right now and I'm a victim of it, if not then props to your mother for taking care of you that long. She should feed you with a litre of bleach one night. 
I'm the most helpful person in the world till you come up with insults, so learn some manners and find retard in a mirror, ID and genealogical three.

You’re counter insults don’t phase me because our trashy English and grammar is so subpar that it’s almost laughable at ou trying to put up a single sentence. Stay in school kid or better yet, stay at home and continue doing your shady shit cause quite frankly I don’t think anyone would like to be associated with s clown like you.

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

You’re counter insults don’t phase me because our trashy English and grammar is so subpar that it’s almost laughable at ou trying to put up a single sentence. Stay in school kid or better yet, stay at home and continue doing your shady shit cause quite frankly I don’t think anyone would like to be associated with s clown like you.

Its funny how perfectly like in pattern only people without arguments mention my grammar as an issue. You have a problem with getting my point, are you 2 years old? Somehow you become so fucking mad suddenly you got my point, so listen now - no one, literally no one cares about my grammar - we are not in a fucking English grammar nazi kindergarten, but we share stuff, and I'm good at it, and you are shit, on your nazi grammar forum I will be "skid worthy". 

You failed with reasons of signifying to that forum, asked questions without taking a minute into reading a fucking 1st post.  You thoroughly deserve to become a meme.
I will describe you with images, should be comfortable more than my English you Tarzan monkey chimp. I never NEVER SEEN someone as stupid as you on nulled. You jumped above level people which got ratted with combo.exe.txt.  Removed pic, it wont help you anyway. Viper, or whatever troll names you had. 

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

nvm, its a fucking viper troll from discord, omg. 
fuck you, dont bait me ever again.

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

nvm, its a fucking viper troll from discord, omg.
fuck you, dont bait me ever again.

I don’t need to bait you, you bait yourself into going full retard most of the time B)