ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Vouch System

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Vouch System

xbk
xbk
    Rep
    :wub: algorithms

Threads: 104
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

So, it's been almost 2 years since the "Vouches" tab appeared in our profiles, but was kept as a placeholder since. 

OzKGiuu.png

I have a suggestion on how we can use this, without having staff manually adding them.

I'd suggest having a button (only in Premium Marketplace) that would be next to the Quote button named "Vouch".

The button would only appear to members that have more than 500 likes (Royal) and the OP would decide to give the person a vouch or no.

sDspRzW.png

When someone asks for a vouch a person should get a notification saying "%username% has asked for a <a href="/vouchrequests.php">Vouch Copy</a> %thread%"

k9eZm02.png

Then if they click "Vouch Copy" they get redirected to /vouchrequests.php which can look a little bit like this

Big image, added spoilers so the thread looks cleaner

Spoiler

Then if the OP approves their vouch request, a neutral rep will appear in their "Vouches"

CTxyCjn.png

After the vouch was sent to the reviewer, and when the reviewer posts his vouch in the thread, the OP can go to his "Vouches" page and Edit his Vouch review into either a Positive or Negative.

Big images

Spoiler

Forgot to mention: If the Vouch Reviewer gets a negative score, this shouldn't come up as red, all reps should count as green.

This can still be majorly improved with the help of the community!

I just wanted to get this out.

Happy New Year everyone!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on thread Ken gave an amazing suggestion to the thread, and you should go upvote it.

Here's the suggestion:

What about making so that users with Royal and higher have some sort of button to request a vouch on every marketplace thread and then their application appears publicly under the post as follow:

Xd2KxqY.png

People with Contributor at least would then proceed to vote for the user who should receive the vouch.
The OP would have the choice to discard/eliminate anyone whom he deems shouldn't receive the vouch because of personal grudge or whatever.
To avoid abuse of the elimination of all members aside from the OP friend, the OP should add a reason as to why he declines to hand a vouch to that specific user (which would then publicly be displayed on his thread in the section where the "Worthy" button is). Or maybe make it so that a mod has to approve the discard request and evaluate the reason provided by OP.

Products

Logitech S/N Generator

Ultimate Ears S/N Generator

Lenovo S/N Generator

HP S/N Generator

Can develop tools customized to your needs!

Naturare
Naturare
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 286

Six years registered

So, it's been almost 2 years since the "Vouches" tab appeared in our profiles, but was kept as a placeholder since. 

OzKGiuu.png

I have a suggestion on how we can use this, without having staff manually adding them.

I'd suggest having a button (only in Premium Marketplace) that would be next to the Quote button named "Vouch".

The button would only appear to members that have more than 500 likes (Royal) and the OP would decide to give the person a vouch or no.

sDspRzW.png

When someone asks for a vouch a person should get a notification saying "%username% has asked for a <a href="/vouchrequests.php">Vouch Copy</a> %thread%"

k9eZm02.png

Then if they click "Vouch Copy" they get redirected to /vouchrequests.php which can look a little bit like this

Spoiler

Then if the OP approves their vouch request, a neutral rep will appear in their "Vouches"

CTxyCjn.png

After the vouch was sent to the reviewer, and when the reviewer posts his vouch in the thread, the OP can go to his "Vouches" page and Edit his Vouch review into either a Positive or Negative.

Big images

Spoiler

Forgot to mention: If the Vouch Reviewer gets a negative score, this shouldn't come up as red, all reps should count as green.

Happy New Year everyone!

:cant:

Please stop adding my discord for nothing/fitbit services.

xbk
xbk
    Rep
    :wub: algorithms

Threads: 104

Eight years registered

:cant:

Why?

Products

Logitech S/N Generator

Ultimate Ears S/N Generator

Lenovo S/N Generator

HP S/N Generator

Can develop tools customized to your needs!

Obanai
Obanai
    Rep
    $$$

Threads: 199

Six years registered
+1

Prophesied
Prophesied
    Rep
    $uicide boy$

Threads: 170
Credits: 5

Eight years registered

Great feature that should be added.

+1 !

:timmy: Contact ExPLiCiT#6288 for Dell Tags/Invoices.  :timmy:

4Fingers
4Fingers
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 115
Credits: 2

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

+1 :pepo:

Zaida
Zaida
    Rep
    störst av allt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 1570

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

+1

For Business Inquiries: [email protected]

My only Discord is: ZaidaNulled#1312 - i will never DM you on a different Discord ID.

Before doing Deals, sending me Money etc. always PM me over nulled for confirmation, that you're speaking with me!

Do not message me regarding VIP / Aqua / Nova Upgrades or Credits.

IMPORTANT: Read this to avoid getting Scammed!

Rules | General Asked Questions | Awards | Statistics | Upgrades FAQ

lavid
lavid
    Rep
    Jockers best friend

Threads: 468
Credits: 4

Seven years registered

OzKGiuu.png

sDspRzW.png

k9eZm02.png

Spoiler

CTxyCjn.png

Big images

Spoiler

Happy New Year everyone!

my pic <3 aye <3

i88abQ.gif

St0n3d
St0n3d
    Rep
    Flying High

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 249
Credits: 10

Six years registered