ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Vouch System

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Vouch System

10Fingers
10Fingers
    Rep
    Corvo is gay

Threads: 91
Credits: 0

Six years registered

I like the idea however i see that it could be easily abused by having someone you know abusing the system, Any suggestions on that?

Maybe 1 user only could ask 2 vouches per month? Or 1, I don't know. That would be the team to choose.

xbk
xbk
    Rep
    :wub: algorithms

Threads: 104

Eight years registered

I like the idea however i see that it could be easily abused by having someone you know abusing the system, Any suggestions on that?

I have reported people a couple of times that might be leaving fake vouches, I guess they just slid thru, but most likely if the users are too good of friends they could be suspected, I remember H4ppy's thread he wanted to leave the vouch for Zaida, but I requested it first so he gave the vouch to me, people will just have to take a closer look at the user that left the vouch, and if there's a big problem, we might need to contact Staff.

Maybe 1 user only could ask 2 vouches per month? Or 1, I don't know. That would be the team to choose.

I think he's asking about friends leaving the vouches, or maybe not, idk. :S

Products

Logitech S/N Generator

Ultimate Ears S/N Generator

Lenovo S/N Generator

HP S/N Generator

Can develop tools customized to your needs!

St0n3d
St0n3d
    Rep
    Flying High

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 249
Credits: 10

Six years registered

+10000

SteamKey
SteamKey
    Rep
    Retired 2017 - 2019 | :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 445

Six years registered

+1 to this

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fx4dbBdV

Special People:

Adopaa Sorano Illuminati matoooo Khaled Dariimovs Ju1ceWRLD FuseFire rond VeronicaLodge CynicalX DravenPlayer sds Strings Ffaez1267 Lucky Eminem badoin Zeus jackdev iwannasuicede Depressed castiei

10Fingers
10Fingers
    Rep
    Corvo is gay

Six years registered

I have reported people a couple of times that might be leaving fake vouches, I guess they just slid thru, but most likely if the users are too good of friends they could be suspected, I remember H4ppy's thread he wanted to leave the vouch for Zaida, but I requested it first so he gave the vouch to me, people will just have to take a closer look at the user that left the vouch, and if there's a big problem, we might need to contact Staff.

I think he's asking about friends leaving the vouches, or maybe not, idk. :S

Well, maybe a new position who only controls that. Like a detective, he would follow all vouchs. If one doesn't require the rules, he could warn the team and the member would be advertised? 

I don't know, it's stupid idea xD 

But I think royals members only should ask 1/2 vouchs per month! It would control more that also

xbk
xbk
    Rep

Eight years registered

Well, maybe a new position who only controls that. Like a detective, he would follow all vouchs. If one doesn't require the rules, he could warn the team and the member would be advertised? 

I don't know, it's stupid idea xD 

But I think royals members only should ask 1/2 vouchs per month! It would control more that also

But keep in mind that some Royals take more than 4 vouches a month and leave amazing reviews.

And yeah, there could be a position like that, bringing back the good old position "Support"

Products

Logitech S/N Generator

Lenovo S/N Generator

HP S/N Generator

10Fingers
10Fingers
    Rep
    Corvo is gay

Six years registered

But keep in mind that some Royals take more than 4 vouches a month and leave amazing reviews.

And yeah, there could be a position like that, bringing back the good old position "Support"

Yes. And I just remember another thing.

Imagine this case:

You're selling e-book and two members are asking vouch. For example, me and Jocker. Jocker already gave you reputation (Just imagine), so he wouldn't be eligible to ask vouch and I would be because I didn't give you any reputation. 

This would be good and bad at same time.... since there are serious member who take the business serious and maybe there wouldn't be enough Royals for everyone? I don't know. 

What I'm trying to say, only Royals who hadn't business with that member could give vouchs.

xbk
xbk
    Rep

Eight years registered

Yes. And I just remember another thing.

Imagine this case:

You're selling e-book and two members are asking vouch. For example, me and Jocker. Jocker already gave you reputation (Just imagine), so he wouldn't be eligible to ask vouch and I would be because I didn't give you any reputation. 

This would be good and bad at same time.... since there are serious member who take the business serious and maybe there wouldn't be enough Royals for everyone? I don't know. 

What I'm trying to say, only Royals who hadn't business with that member could give vouchs.

I'm pretty sure we can have multiple vouches done by the same people.

But 2 should be the limit.

Products

Logitech S/N Generator

Lenovo S/N Generator

HP S/N Generator

Teken
Teken
    Rep
    JokerArt Fanclub

Threads: 107
Credits: 10

Eight years registered

WiP 

xbk
xbk
    Rep

Eight years registered

What about making so that users with Royal and higher have some sort of button to request a vouch on every marketplace thread and then their application appears publicly under the post as follow:

Xd2KxqY.png

People with Contributor at least would then proceed to vote for the user who should receive the vouch.
The OP would have the choice to discard/eliminate anyone whom he deems shouldn't receive the vouch because of personal grudge or whatever.
To avoid abuse of the elimination of all members aside from the OP friend, the OP should add a reason as to why he declines to hand a vouch to that specific user (which would then publicly be displayed on his thread in the section where the "Worthy" button is). Or maybe make it so that a mod has to approve the discard request and evaluate the reason provided by OP.

Amazing idea! Will quote you in the thread.

Products

Logitech S/N Generator

Lenovo S/N Generator

HP S/N Generator