ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

• Please log in to reply
DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

pruned_42132780
pruned_42132780
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Six years registered

Okay, here is what's going on:

Free coin distribution to the public every week.

Fast paced open-source development by the community.

Anonymous transactions protected by TOR.

DeepVault already implemented to authenticate files and more features are on the way.

DeepOnion is shaping up to be one of the most robust anonymous crypto-currency.

It achieved so much in such a short period of time. Committed developers. Active community. Exponential growth.

Now is the time to join us. Time is running out. The $ONION value is already 40% up.

supersonzo
supersonzo
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

Hi dude! Your word inspire me, DeepOnion is really the future for an Anonumus world where nobody is observed.
I think that is also important the decentralization of power and only together we can change. We live in everybody dream!

bargain
bargain
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

Do you still think DeepOnion it's a SPAM ?

Let me say something about it: if you are thinking one of the most trend crypto which crypto are you thinking about? 

You named them: ZChah, Dash and Monero! That's right. 

Their main purpose is to take your anonymously to the next level: DeepOnion is trying to do the same but on TOR network! Isn't that great ?

Shameem
Shameem
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered
Deeponion a growing coin's community with tor integrated network has been an excellent approach in the world of cryptocurrencies. Deeponion is a rapidly growing coin and yes a do agree it is the future of crypto world.

ponyongie
ponyongie
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered
DeepOnion is very special to me, not just because this is the first altcoin that caught my attention but because, as I joined the community, I witness the activeness of all the members of any rank. Devs and mods are working and doesn't stop improving. Everyone is participating to show how much they support the community and that's also what I'm doing. Check us out at the coinmarketcap to see the fruit of our leaders' hardwork. ;)

SwEz
SwEz
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

I was skeptic about DeepOnion when I heard about it, but now after few weeks of being their member, I can tell you that everything I heard was right. Their Dev team works on the project around the clock, a community is really good and friendly, not to mention coin itself and features that coin offers. 100% anonymity, secure transactions, secure wallet with a DeepVault option which will make your files secure, etc. Join the community if you didn't and I promise you won't regret it!

doubleo7
doubleo7
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 2
Six years registered

Deeponion is the coin for future and is having a great potential with people continuously working on strengthening this coin and making it more strong.  I joined the community of DeepOnion just a month+ back and since joining I have seen that this coin is a great opportunity for new comers in cryptocurrency world as well as old ones too.  In a very little span of time Deeponion has gone from $1 to $5 and still rising and there is always something for new comers who joins the community.  Just read the news today that now Airdrop Registration is open for newbies to the community too, so another good news for the newbies to earn some Onions.  Love to have onions and I love onions.  Happy New Year everyone and happy holidays.  May this upcoming year be the year of Onions.

EMWEE
EMWEE
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

Do you still think DeepOnion it's a SPAM ?

Let me say something about it: if you are thinking one of the most trend crypto which crypto are you thinking about? 

You named them: ZChah, Dash and Monero! That's right. 

Their main purpose is to take your anonymously to the next level: DeepOnion is trying to do the same but on TOR network! Isn't that great ?

Well to be honest there was a lot of spam but had has been dealt with. The Deeppoints had a negative effect on the community but since it has been disabled last week the community is free from the farmers and stronger then ever. 

DeepOnion sure earned his place in the lineup of anonymous crypto currencies. Yet DeepOnion has a lot more coming in the future where as the big anonymous crypto's have not. Personally i am most excited on the implementation of VoteCentral. VoteCentral will make sure we have strongly community driven development in the future. 

VinceANON
VinceANON
    Rep

Six years registered

Its seems to be really nice

LUCKMCFLY
LUCKMCFLY
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

Hello friends, how are you? It is incredible what causes the onion, it has been very useful for me since it uses the Tor network they can not track my transactions and only that is the maximum for me, of course I have saved very important documents for me in DeepVault, I have realized that there are many people changing their lives with DeepOnion, is that anyone! Now if you look at the market price its value is impressive !! Climb and raise the onion goes up and I know it will continue to rise, and by 2018 with the new features that are coming uff will continue its rise to exponential levels friends!