ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

• Please log in to reply
DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

WhitePowa
WhitePowa
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Six years registered

:o

jading
jading
    Rep

Six years registered

I recommend everyone to check out spectrecoin (xspec). Market cap is under 100m, the only Tor coin with OBFS4 which allow Tor restricted countries to access it. Total circulating supply is only 20M which means growing by 10x won't be a problem.

CryptoCurrenDan
CryptoCurrenDan
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

DeepOnion has to be one of the leading anonymous cryptocurrencies this year. I've seen a lot of positive things said about this project. After doing a bit more research it has come to my attention that this project has a amazing community and a great set of mods. It also has a lot of new features coming out such as DeepSend and mobile wallets. The tech they have is blowing the other anonymous coins (zcash, pivx and monero) out of the water and i am only expecting good things to happen. 

NeMa94
NeMa94
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

DeepOnion is such an underestimated coin. -_-

It's privacy features are outstanding, there are more to come in the future, like DeepSend and VoteCentral. Completely run through the TOR network - it speaks for itself. Also, it is a relatively affordable coin, which you can buy it on Kucoin or Cryptopia. It is a good time to invest, because, after the fall of Bitcoin, the price is stabilizing now, so I believe that in the near future it will hit its ATH.  :)

serethum
serethum
    Rep

Threads: 2
Six years registered

Get it before its over, Free airdrop of IOS Token ends today! cheesy.gif

All you have to do is to insert your etheradress (no exchange, but my etherwallet or others..), tweet their link, and follow IOST on twitter, all this is done in 2 minutes   smiley.gif

Here my refferal link to sign up directly for free: https://t.iost.io/?c=b9qrt4mQ

donaldrob
donaldrob
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Six years registered

I have been following DeepOnion since december as to me it seems like the frontrunner of the privacy coins that are out right now. My findings are that transactions are very quick and the qt-wallet is easy to use. With the mentioned upcoming improvements I think this coin is still undervalued, even at the all time high peak of 20 dollar it recently had. It is listed at one of the exchanges I use (Kucoin) which is not mentioned in the opening post, and I think the number of exchanges it can be found will grow soon, so there will be more chances around. One of the big value coins for 2018.

cryptokyd
cryptokyd
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

I have a wide range of privacy coins in my portfolio, personally DeepOnion is my best one! Reasons for this include:

1. Sends transfers through the TOR network, completely untraceable especially with the TOR 3 protocol

2. Transfer fees are very reasonable, thus encouraging you to make more transfers

3. DeepVault works like a charm and does exactly what you expect it to do. So good Kodak are copying it in their ICO

4. No ICO, but rather airdrop method of distribution

5. Vote Central will be coming after airdrop - an industry first

6. Mobile wallets for iOS and Android coming.... very exciting

7. Big and active community

8. Regular donations made to wikileaks, TOR project etc

9 Welcoming of new members - many give aways and the like

10. Listed on Cryptopia and KuCoin etc.... other exchanges to come after airdrop. 

Edited by cryptokyd, 22 January 2018 - 03:35 AM.

Kommerd
Kommerd
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Six years registered

I have also been following this coin. Seems it is now at a good price to buy some

robzume84
robzume84
    Rep

• PipPip
Five years registered

is good

qqQWERTYpp
qqQWERTYpp
    Rep
    HQ Member