Welcome to Nulled
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

• Please log in to reply
DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

qq1041414104

qq1041414104

Lurker

• vertices
  • Credits: 0
  • Leecher level:0 Neutral

Great post, I was new to DeepOnion and it helps me very much. I need to keep learning DeepOnion and it has become a part of my life. This is a very good investment project, I am prepared to hold long-term, I think I will get a good return. :)

cappieman007

cappieman007

Lurker

• vertices
Long been eyeing the anonymous coins, I think they will enjoy the greatest popularity in the future. Such as Dash, zcash for, Monero. But they're quite expensive to invest
And when looking for undervalued projects across DeepOnion. Looking at the road map I really liked. Particularly the function DeepVault and what are smart contracts.
After all, what created the blockchain so the transactions were anonymous and worked through the network from person to person without government oversight.
So true Anonymous coin DeepOnion running on the system TOR to be needed in the future.

drazy

drazy

• vertices
  • Leecher level:-18 18

I am mining Vertcoin and Trezarcoin atm. I will try DeepOnions

ZZ8ZZ

ZZ8ZZ

Lurker

• vertices

I agree with some you guys that DeepOnion is not another joke in the crypto market, but a really solid project with a great team of developers and a large community behind it.

I joined this awesome Onion world like 3 weeks ago and so far it's been the best decision I have ever made: lots of helpful people in the community, lots of ways for every single one of you to help this project progress and of course lets not forget the awesome Airdrop and all the great unique features :)

To every one of you out there, who is still not sure if you should join this project or not. Better check the current price, check the Roadmap afterwards and finally join the forums. You have not much time left, the DeepOnion rocket to the moon and beyond is about to launch very soon  :)

ruiWang

ruiWang

Lurker

• vertices
Bitcoin is not anymore a good currency to invest as due to large number of people and 

experts keep saying about the downfall. However, I solely believe that new coins such as 

DeepOnion and Electroneum can take the lead by 2018. So I have invested in that.

Reach us at: deeponion.org!

spacexplorer79

spacexplorer79

Lurker

• vertices

Great presentation of the DeepOnion coin, OP.

But you forgot to mention one important thing : DeepVault.

DeepVault is a feature of the DeepOnion, it allows to hash / verify a file using the blockchain. I believe this feature will become very important in the near future for authors and legal people, where authenticity of a document / file is a must.

Obviously, the secure and anonymous nature of the DeepOnion is a really important feature for people who value their privacy.

These are the reasons I think DeepOnion is really undervalued at the moment, and why it will succeed in the near future.

DoctorDoom

DoctorDoom

Lurker

• vertices

First time I'm hearing of this, but it seems really interesting. I'm for sure going to do some more research into it. Another thing that's on my mind..Isn't bitcoin supposed to be anonymous? Like that was a big pitch when it first came out. Deep Onion does seem awesome though, thanks for sharing this man.