ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

• Please log in to reply
DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

qq1041414104
qq1041414104
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Six years registered

Great post, I was new to DeepOnion and it helps me very much. I need to keep learning DeepOnion and it has become a part of my life. This is a very good investment project, I am prepared to hold long-term, I think I will get a good return. :)

cappieman007
cappieman007
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered
Long been eyeing the anonymous coins, I think they will enjoy the greatest popularity in the future. Such as Dash, zcash for, Monero. But they're quite expensive to invest
And when looking for undervalued projects across DeepOnion. Looking at the road map I really liked. Particularly the function DeepVault and what are smart contracts.
After all, what created the blockchain so the transactions were anonymous and worked through the network from person to person without government oversight.
So true Anonymous coin DeepOnion running on the system TOR to be needed in the future.

drazy
drazy
    Rep

Six years registered

I am mining Vertcoin and Trezarcoin atm. I will try DeepOnions

ZZ8ZZ
ZZ8ZZ
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Six years registered

I agree with some you guys that DeepOnion is not another joke in the crypto market, but a really solid project with a great team of developers and a large community behind it.

I joined this awesome Onion world like 3 weeks ago and so far it's been the best decision I have ever made: lots of helpful people in the community, lots of ways for every single one of you to help this project progress and of course lets not forget the awesome Airdrop and all the great unique features :)

To every one of you out there, who is still not sure if you should join this project or not. Better check the current price, check the Roadmap afterwards and finally join the forums. You have not much time left, the DeepOnion rocket to the moon and beyond is about to launch very soon  :)

pruned_3321207
pruned_3321207
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Six years registered
Bitcoin is not anymore a good currency to invest as due to large number of people and 

experts keep saying about the downfall. However, I solely believe that new coins such as 

DeepOnion and Electroneum can take the lead by 2018. So I have invested in that.

Reach us at: deeponion.org!

spacexplorer79
spacexplorer79
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

Great presentation of the DeepOnion coin, OP.

But you forgot to mention one important thing : DeepVault.

DeepVault is a feature of the DeepOnion, it allows to hash / verify a file using the blockchain. I believe this feature will become very important in the near future for authors and legal people, where authenticity of a document / file is a must.

Obviously, the secure and anonymous nature of the DeepOnion is a really important feature for people who value their privacy.

These are the reasons I think DeepOnion is really undervalued at the moment, and why it will succeed in the near future.

DoctorDoom
DoctorDoom
    Rep

Threads: 2
Six years registered

First time I'm hearing of this, but it seems really interesting. I'm for sure going to do some more research into it. Another thing that's on my mind..Isn't bitcoin supposed to be anonymous? Like that was a big pitch when it first came out. Deep Onion does seem awesome though, thanks for sharing this man.

zelus
zelus
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 2
Six years registered

how do one get this coin please?

the gods do not regard Reviews gotten with Vouch Copy so i do not.

javerzky
javerzky
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

im not into altcoins before, but today i see this altcoin as one of the fast growing altcoin and have the potential to become the leading altcoin in the future because of its feature that some altcoins missed . 

and as for now, im investing onion for my future purposes.

I am holding onions now and as far i can see the price value of this coins is continuously growing fast 

its not too late for you to become onion holder, your free to visit and see it for yourself,

i guarantee that your in the project that is worth to invest 

annie789
annie789
    Rep

Threads: 6
Six years registered

I am new for these digital currencies but every one around me discussing about it even i purchased some guides to know more about it but still have fear in mind.