ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | Hybrin UID: 26573 | $7

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | Hybrin UID: 26573 | $7

Justin
Justin
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 184
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

Hybrin :pepe:

Silas
Silas
    Rep
    xo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 181

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Eight years registered

lets ban me than, i sold so many accounts on this forum and i got only possitive reputations from buyers. But too this one Buyer i said that this is account of my friend and i will give the original email with account for him. And whats happend? he just used the chance that im selling account of my friend and he make a nice theatre just for 7$. Sorry but i will keept my honor UP and i will not refund. 

After his transfer 7$ i gave him access to original email and after it i wasnt able to do anything with account cause he was only able to change anything on lol account and email account.

So sad that after many good staff users we got someone LQ like you Imex and pls dont "sorry" us for this that this takes so long just face the truth that u are LQ staff ;)

Bye bye nulled community, Congrats to Cuddly for succesfully take me down for his own mistakes ;)

PS. the faniest thing there is that i sold so many accs for 15-30$ and noone ever called me a scammer but i will get ban there for 7$ cause Cuddly wrote nice story ^^

I don't deny your reputation as a seller. You sold me a cracked and being botted account, and you lied it was your friends'.

Keep your honor. I've done a few +100$ transactions on this forum, and I didn't "take them down for my own mistakes".. so why would I do it for 7$? 

I don't even want your 7$. All I want is justice.

Why is Imex lq? Because him and Justin picked this up when everyone else ignored it? Seems legit :kek:

Q9Dcdpg.gif
ApDdFEt.gif

BallzApproved
BallzApproved
    Rep
    x

Threads: 123

Eight years registered

lets ban me than, i sold so many accounts on this forum and i got only possitive reputations from buyers. But too this one Buyer i said that this is account of my friend and i will give the original email with account for him. And whats happend? he just used the chance that im selling account of my friend and he make a nice theatre just for 7$. Sorry but i will keept my honor UP and i will not refund. 

After his transfer 7$ i gave him access to original email and after it i wasnt able to do anything with account cause he was only able to change anything on lol account and email account.

So sad that after many good staff users we got someone LQ like you Imex and pls dont "sorry" us for this that this takes so long just face the truth that u are LQ staff ;)

Bye bye nulled community, Congrats to Cuddly for succesfully take me down for his own mistakes ;)

PS. the faniest thing there is that i sold so many accs for 15-30$ and noone ever called me a scammer but i will get ban there for 7$ cause Cuddly wrote nice story ^^

U don't even know how hard it was to find a solution for this scam report. We've just analyzed everything and tried to find hints between your lines, I've spent my whole day doing that. And stop excusing yourself with
"I've done many transactions...positive reputation...", there are even members who had more and bigger transactions but they backstabbed nulled. Your story was just too implausible for us. And btw, I've told imex to
do that after I've asked many ppl about their desicions, am I the LQ staff now? :kek: 

It's up to you, you still have some time to refund this guy "just for $7". If you don't, you know what'll happen. 

imex
imex
    Rep
    gang gang

Threads: 31

Eight years registered

I didnt decided that, like i said

Staff decided in an internal referum

All my actions are representive for the whole nulled staff team.

giphy.gif

"Hackers are free people, just like artists who wake up in the morning in a good mood and start painting." - Putin, June 2017

Hybrin
Hybrin
    Rep
    Best Jhin EUNE

Threads: 66

Eight years registered

It's up to you, you still have some time to refund this guy "just for $7". If you don't, you know what'll happen. 

I know what'll happen but i will not pay 7$ just for not ban me cause i didnt scam there anyone. I just know that the buyers are always in the better side of the conflict even if they scam ^^ 

evrything there from my side was clearly before and after transaction and there is nothing more to say but the "justice" is not always fair like in this case.

I don't deny your reputation as a seller. You sold me a cracked and being botted account, and you lied it was your friends'.

It wasnt cracked account it was acc of my friend. check my other seller topics when i was selling cracked account i noticed it always. This time i sold account of my friend. And it wasnt botted before you got access to this account ;)

How to crack verified lol accounts Click_HERE

i will be out since 23.12.2015 to 02.01.2016

pruned_78601323
pruned_78601323
    Rep
    Gone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 464

Eight years registered

So if nulled is such a good marketplace for you , why don't you refund that 7$ and stay on nulled? as simple is that.

:kek:

DegerIsDaddy
DegerIsDaddy
    Rep
    get ready

Threads: 186
Credits: 7

Eight years registered

So if nulled is such a good marketplace for you , why don't you refund that 7$ and stay on nulled? as simple is that.

:kek:

Can we auction off his account for $7?  I'll buy :kek:

I can vouch for justin and Imex.  I know what time went into this and they are not kidding.  There just isn't any evidence from your side, just you saying "but he botted" and "I have rep"

But I mean seriously even if Cuddly is 100% in the wrong then just pay up so you dont lose your nulled acc...

imex
imex
    Rep
    gang gang

Eight years registered

Because of the mess in this report, ill give you 1 more hour to solve.

This was a very complicated case and we decided, that you scammed. If you can but such belief in your words saying, that you didn't scammed just pay Cuddly $7 and keep your nulled account.

giphy.gif

"Hackers are free people, just like artists who wake up in the morning in a good mood and start painting." - Putin, June 2017

DegerIsDaddy
DegerIsDaddy
    Rep
    get ready

Threads: 186
Credits: 7

Eight years registered

Because of the mess in this report, ill give you 1 more hour to solve.

This was a very complicated case and we decided, that you scammed. If you can but such belief in your words saying, that you didn't scammed just pay Cuddly $7 and keep your nulled account.

I agree with what you are saying, but I think the word choice is a little off.  The point isn't that he necessarily scammed, but the blame is on his end.  The account was banned for something that happened on his watch, and either it was a cracked account (didn't give what the sales thread said so he is at fault) or his friend intentionally took back the account (scamming and should be banned), or the account was banned for 3rd party software that Cuddly had no incentive to do and was most likely done by Hybrin.  

imex
imex
    Rep
    gang gang

Eight years registered

User banned.

giphy.gif