ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | Hybrin UID: 26573 | $7

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | Hybrin UID: 26573 | $7

Silas
Silas
    Rep
    xo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 181
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Eight years registered

Literally the dumbest scam thread I have ever seen Fappa .  The account was never played on by @Cuddly, but @Hybrin is still claiming that he used cheats.  

@Cuddly what error message do you get when you try to login?  The one you get tells you why.  

@Hybrin just fucking refund him dude, it isn't worth risking your account and odds are you/your friend are in the wrong if @Cuddly actually didnt play on it.  

Here is what I still don't understand from either side:

What was given originally?  Both username/pass AND email access?  How much of that info did you change @Cuddly? What changed (password, email) that made you start the scam report?  How many unauthorized games were played after the account was bought?  

Either way I think this gets resolved in the buyer's favor.  The only argument that @Hybrin brings is that @Cuddly was cheating, except that is completely unfounded and provides no proof of that.  Maybe a screenshot of him trying to login/the email the riot sent when the account was taken back/banned can clear this up, as they have a specific system for different types of bans.  

Just my 2 cents, it's not my final say/my scam report.

Thank you for coming by.

Let me just state that I don't need a refund, I need this to be solved already and I want justice.

Let me simplify the situation.

I bought the account. The reason I bought it was to gift it to my friend on his birthday. Hybrin provided me with username, password, email and email password, so basically almost everything.

I bought the account a few days before my friend's birthday and changed it to my email, changed password, but I didn't change the password for the original email since I had no more use of it. However, his birthday came, I didn't check the account before I gave my friend the user:pass because I thought there was nothing to worry about and oh boy, was I wrong..

He said that user:pass don't work, I was logged in on the riotgames website, and I saw that the account is back on its original email. So I tried logging into the original email, which had the same password, and put it back on my email. While doing that, I gave my friend another account as a replacement since this one was already recovered. So, I put the account back on my email, and after some time, it was back on his email. The email's password still not changed. While all those recovers were happening, the account was being botted in ARAM games.

Let me clarify that I was the only one, besides Hybrin, or his "friend", that had access to the original email, and the ONLY one that had access to MY email which the account verified email was changed into.

So I said fuck it, this account is definetly cracked, and not his friend's account like he said. Let's just ask him for a refund and forget about it.

He denied. I made the scam report. This was months ago and the staff didn't give a shit because of the low amount of money. 
But now, it has been picked up by some of the new members of the staff, Imex and Justin.

Q9Dcdpg.gif
ApDdFEt.gif

Silas
Silas
    Rep
    xo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Eight years registered

AN ENTIRE $7 WOAH GUYS LEAVE THIS TO THE PROFESSIONALS THIS IS A HIGH PRIORITY CASE!!! Kappa

Read between the lines. It's not about the money, it's about him scamming and getting away with it.

Congratulations, you're very funny.

Q9Dcdpg.gif
ApDdFEt.gif

DegerIsDaddy
DegerIsDaddy
    Rep
    get ready

Threads: 186
Credits: 7

Eight years registered

Thank you for coming by.

Let me just state that I don't need a refund, I need this to be solved already and I want justice.

Let me simplify the situation.

I bought the account. The reason I bought it was to gift it to my friend on his birthday. Hybrin provided me with username, password, email and email password, so basically almost everything.

I bought the account a few days before my friend's birthday and changed it to my email, changed password, but I didn't change the password for the original email since I had no more use of it. However, his birthday came, I didn't check the account before I gave my friend the user:pass because I thought there was nothing to worry about and oh boy, was I wrong..

He said that user:pass don't work, I was logged in on the riotgames website, and I saw that the account is back on its original email. So I tried logging into the original email, which had the same password, and put it back on my email. While doing that, I gave my friend another account as a replacement since this one was already recovered. So, I put the account back on my email, and after some time, it was back on his email. The email's password still not changed. While all those recovers were happening, the account was being botted in ARAM games.

Let me clarify that I was the only one, besides Hybrin, or his "friend", that had access to the original email, and the ONLY one that had access to MY email which the account verified email was changed into.

So I said fuck it, this account is definetly cracked, and not his friend's account like he said. Let's just ask him for a refund and forget about it.

He denied. I made the scam report. This was months ago and the staff didn't give a shit because of the low amount of money. 
But now, it has been picked up by some of the new members of the staff, Imex and Justin.

I still don't really understand.  What do you have access to right now?  Do you have access to the email the account is on?  What about user/pass?  

Silas
Silas
    Rep
    xo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Eight years registered

I still don't really understand.  What do you have access to right now?  Do you have access to the email the account is on?  What about user/pass?  

The league account has been banned after a few recovers.

And I didn't check if the email still works.

My goal right now is to get justice.

Q9Dcdpg.gif
ApDdFEt.gif

pruned_53523809
pruned_53523809
    Rep
    HQ Scammer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 160

Eight years registered
Didn't even know my Cuddly was scammed until today :pepe:

WE DEMAND JUSTICE 

Edited by Unicue, 28 July 2016 - 09:35 AM.

send mula

1Q8Gjf6iq5iYCNDYi1LMohTgXAV5uH9vE5

lol bye

~Donators~

AnoNxWarE $80 :pogchamp:

Dan $3

Re4l $16 minikappa

BallzApproved
BallzApproved
    Rep
    x

Threads: 123

Eight years registered

The league account has been banned after a few recovers.

And I didn't check if the email still works.

My goal right now is to get justice.

Could u show me the e-mail where it says what you're banned for? 

BallzApproved
BallzApproved
    Rep
    x

Threads: 123

Eight years registered

Alright, I've analyzed everything and I'm gonna post my researches and thoughts now.

The first time I've read this, I knew something's odd here, but there are too less informations to proof anything. I kept searching for hints. 
So as we all know, the account is banned now for using 3rd party softwares. as you can see here, a bot was most likely run on this account. We still don't know who did that, but just think this way :

Cuddly bought the account for his friend, so why would he bot on it ? His friend didnt even have access to the account, so Cuddly, Hybrin and his "friend" were the only one who had access. About the story with Hybrin's friend, I don't know if I can believe that or not, but I tend to think that it's cracked. Whatever. Why would Cuddly buy it for a friend if he bots on it? I mean, he didn't even know this case would escalate into a scam report. The account was botted months after he said that this account is for a friend in the thread. And the way Hybrin's trying to convince others that Cuddly was the only one who had access to the e-mail account seems odd too. We can't prove who changed the login creds for what account, but I'd tend to Cuddly in this case.

I think it either was a well thought scam attempt or a cracked account that got recovered, but I tend to the scam attempt.

I'm still just a human, everyone makes mistakes and overlooks something. This is my personal thought of this case. The fact that the acc creds were posted here and any pleb had access to it, makes this even harder. If you guys can find any hints to solve this case, don't hesitate to post them here or PM me! Staff's informed about this already and a solution will be found asap.

imex
imex
    Rep
    gang gang

Threads: 31

Eight years registered

Staff decided in an internal referum, that Cuddly got scammed.

Hybrin has 24h to refund. 

Thanks to everyone, who helped solving this and I am sorry, that this took so long.

giphy.gif

"Hackers are free people, just like artists who wake up in the morning in a good mood and start painting." - Putin, June 2017

Silas
Silas
    Rep
    xo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Eight years registered

Thanks to everyone, who helped solving this and I am sorry, that this took so long.

As long as it'll be solved, don't worry.

Thank you both, Justin and Imex for picking this up ^_^

Q9Dcdpg.gif
ApDdFEt.gif

Hybrin
Hybrin
    Rep
    Best Jhin EUNE

Threads: 66

Eight years registered

lets ban me than, i sold so many accounts on this forum and i got only possitive reputations from buyers. But too this one Buyer i said that this is account of my friend and i will give the original email with account for him. And whats happend? he just used the chance that im selling account of my friend and he make a nice theatre just for 7$. Sorry but i will keept my honor UP and i will not refund. 

After his transfer 7$ i gave him access to original email and after it i wasnt able to do anything with account cause he was only able to change anything on lol account and email account.

So sad that after many good staff users we got someone LQ like you Imex and pls dont "sorry" us for this that this takes so long just face the truth that u are LQ staff ;)

Bye bye nulled community, Congrats to Cuddly for succesfully take me down for his own mistakes ;)

PS. the faniest thing there is that i sold so many accs for 15-30$ and noone ever called me a scammer but i will get ban there for 7$ cause Cuddly wrote nice story ^^

How to crack verified lol accounts Click_HERE

i will be out since 23.12.2015 to 02.01.2016