ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How to get bitches

• Please log in to reply
How to get bitches

notAC
notAC
    Rep

Threads: 3
Credits: 0

Two years registered

I read a thread by @snytn that was really interesting, but I think it was a little miss-informative. So you can consider this post a rebuttal or updated version or his post  I myself am a fairly handsome guy, but the information in this post will account for ugly gremlins as well since I have friends that look worse than me getting just as much female attention." I will also go into how to get women without being a complete* asshole. Read carefully. 

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

Even with how long this post is there are still topic Ideas that I have not expounded on the interest of  time. 

If you read this completely, you will see that being an asshole fills all of these roles, and the only con to being an asshole is that the women you attract will be low-quality and brain-dead. But if she's attractive enough, you can just hit and dip. or hit her properly and make her come back to you. I personally don't like lame women since all they do is lay on their backs like dead cockroaches.

Edited by notAC, 23 July 2023 - 11:50 PM.

Hi, Im notAC

2xgo
2xgo
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 4
Three years registered

lmao this shit real

maxofano
maxofano
    Rep

Threads: 0
Two years registered
Ty

swatlee
swatlee
    Rep

Half year registered

let us see

I read a thread by @snytn that was really interesting, but I think it was a little miss-informative. So you can consider this post a rebuttal or updated version or his post  I myself am a fairly handsome guy, but the information in this post will account for ugly gremlins as well since I have friends that look worse than me getting just as much female attention." I will also go into how to get women without being a complete* asshole. Read carefully. 

Even with how long this post is there are still topic Ideas that I have not expounded on the interest of  time. 

If you read this completely, you will see that being an asshole fills all of these roles, and the only con to being an asshole is that the women you attract will be low-quality and brain-dead. But if she's attractive enough, you can just hit and dip. or hit her properly and make her come back to you. I personally don't like lame women since all they do is lay on their backs like dead cockroaches.

soppy32
soppy32
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 8

Two years registered

nanocore rat nanocore unicorn release pm me

sandrath333
sandrath333
    Rep