ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Why females love toxic mans

• Please log in to reply
Why females love toxic mans

EminemSlave2
EminemSlave2
    Rep
    Entrepreneur

Threads: 261
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

Hi fuckers i'll share with u few tips and advices how to get in any girls head and making her chase u and be obsessed w u,this works if ur 8/10 handsome mf minimum so Starbucks broke guys can avoid this.This is just my experience from living on this Earth for 24 years.

Take notes

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

Drago
Drago
    Rep
    -

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 72

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Two years registered
That is true i am a toxic motherjew and my girl cant get rid of me especially when i sometimes treat her bad like no dates or anything but im not bad guy and i have a 6 pack so yes be a mix of future and johnny depp

XvcrTsl.gif

Signature space for sale                                             Telegram:DragoNulled

Manfruity
Manfruity
    Rep
    FullA.cc

Threads: 98

One year registered

"Chase money, not girls" - Adolf Hitler

Signature.webp

annalily
annalily
    Rep

Threads: 0
Five years registered

We evolved this way. In the ancient time women seek protection from men. Now we have laws. But the DNA still attracts to men who is powerful.

dxtechies
dxtechies
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

thanks for share, i appreciate

kimsahra
kimsahra
    Rep

Five years registered

thnk you much i likw it 

Trcksyy
Trcksyy
    Rep
    Tracky;)

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 17

Two years registered

im super handsome

GSpawn1337
GSpawn1337
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 14

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
One year registered

But how come the ''handsome and loving'' guy has to be punished for NOT being toxic? 

I was recently dumped, im not skinny, neither jacked, and i would say 7/10 handsome. HOW COME WOMAN always want the toxic one, instead of the guy caring, and actually gives good advice/input whenever she needs it? 

I simply dont understand how girls can be so naive, thinking they still can get something better, when they already got the best?

No, im not saying im the best, but me vs the other guy she just found, im literally a god, he doesnt give a flying shit about her, his looks are like mine, the only difference is, hes toxic.. I dont get it

jamesNylemmery
jamesNylemmery
    Rep

One year registered

I like to watch the unpacking of game consoles, there is some guy in white gloves, his face is not visible, but he does everything without noise and screams in his video! I love calm people

EminemSlave2
EminemSlave2
    Rep
    Entrepreneur

Threads: 261

Seven years registered

But how come the ''handsome and loving'' guy has to be punished for NOT being toxic? 

I was recently dumped, im not skinny, neither jacked, and i would say 7/10 handsome. HOW COME WOMAN always want the toxic one, instead of the guy caring, and actually gives good advice/input whenever she needs it? 

I simply dont understand how girls can be so naive, thinking they still can get something better, when they already got the best?

No, im not saying im the best, but me vs the other guy she just found, im literally a god, he doesnt give a flying shit about her, his looks are like mine, the only difference is, hes toxic.. I dont get it

Ever wondered why females love to argue and gossip and love to watch drama tw shows,its in nature that chicks love to chase and love to fix things,fix broken toxic mans which they can't be fixed,they love to be put down in place,neglected,cause everyone loves what we can't have,and we will only appreciate things and people if we work hard to get it,same as Porsche for example its expensive and hard to get and u crave for that car,but when u see some honda which cost 2k which u can easly buy its not interesting tbh,same when u give female everything so she doesn't have satisfaction of acomplishment,its weird society man but keep your head up and focus on yourself,don't chase if ur good looking guy,or don't change yourself your soul your inner self for someone ever cause in the end of the day ur lef with yourself and your thought.If you master being comfortable eat alone,work alone,workout alone,go out alone then ur dangerous mf which is ready for this cruel world.So remember don't chase,cause u will atrract people while focusing or yourself.One more thing,don't look for ur mothers love in these empty bitches ever,piece.