ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam Report @HasbullaRF $222

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam Report @HasbullaRF $222

WorkHorse
WorkHorse
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Four years registered

When you hire somebody for a job, and they start the process, you can’t just “do it yourself and avoid paying”

If you didn’t cancel the transaction with him or he gave no specific reason for you to do it yourself or to consider that he was not going to complete it (like for instance, him ignoring you for days or reading your messages but not responding) there was NO REASON for you to cancel the transaction.

The only way for you to cancel a transaction after you’ve made the agreement to buy (ask him to work for you.. fill his form… whatever it is that he asks from his customers) is that he either confirms he cant / wont do it, or that he ignores you or ghosts you.

Doing the refund yourself does not mean you can just cancel the order he submitted to an insider or started working on.

Its your responsibility to pay him as you didn’t follow proper procedure or common sense when cancelling the transaction with him.

The process was NEVER started. I did the process myself as you see "7:13" then he "did it" at "7:56" But I already completed it so there no process that was started.

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

The process was NEVER started. I did the process myself as you see "7:13" then he "did it" at "7:56" But I already completed it so there no process that was started.

You had no reason to do the process yourself after submitting the order to the refunder. Once you submitted the order you agreed to wait for him to complete it. There is no reason or logic behind you giving him an order to fulfill, and then doing it yourself without saying anything to him.

This is not just about this particular scenario but every possible scenario where you hire ANYONE for ANY JOB.

Once you submit an order or request a product or service from somebody, you are obligated to follow through unless you are given confirmation of cancellation or you are being ignored or ghosted.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

WorkHorse
WorkHorse
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

You had no reason to do the process yourself after submitting the order to the refunder. Once you submitted the order you agreed to wait for him to complete it. There is no reason or logic behind you giving him an order to fulfill, and then doing it yourself without saying anything to him.

This is not just about this particular scenario but every possible scenario where you hire ANYONE for ANY JOB.

Once you submit an order or request a product or service from somebody, you are obligated to follow through unless you are given confirmation of cancellation or you are being ignored or ghosted.

Ok answer this again. if the refund was completed what is he going to complete? If I already completed it what will he do.

You submit a completed refund to me and you have to pay me even though its completed already?

Remaining amount to be paid $200

Bitcoin :
bc1qq9y7nyevyq0hym0gup6pwsvdxee3ad3aqpzjma

Litecoin :
LKZdq3WqkJ6Nn1M2xGxnGzNdoC2Qy1Akkj

Etherium :
0x52A210309d8bed8aE5d30cB483475d8832022F06

WorkHorse
WorkHorse
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

@Lucas

Let's do the math

You submit a refunded order

I check on the order and see its refunded

You have to pay me for work you already completed?

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

Ok answer this again. if the refund was completed what is he going to complete? If I already completed it what will he do.

You submit a completed refund to me and you have to pay me even though its completed already?

I dont know if you are not reading or not getting it.

He has to get paid for the service you hired him to do. You had no reason whatsoever to complete the refund yourself. Once you hired him, it was his job, and not yours, to get it done. There was no logic behind you going to complete it on your own. You are paying because you did not follow the proper procedure, or common sense that is followed when you hire anyone for any sort of service.

The refund was NOT completed when you submitted it to him and you said it yourself, you claim to have completed it after you submitted it to him. This still makes you liable to pay him what was agreed for the completion of the refund. The transaction was voided because you chose to do it on your own.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

WorkHorse
WorkHorse
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

I dont know if you are not reading or not getting it.

He has to get paid for the service you hired him to do. You had no reason whatsoever to complete the refund yourself. Once you hired him, it was his job, and not yours, to get it done. There was no logic behind you going to complete it on your own. You are paying because you did not follow the proper procedure, or common sense that is followed when you hire anyone for any sort of service.

The refund was NOT completed when you submitted it to him and you said it yourself, you claim to have completed it after you submitted it to him. This still makes you liable to pay him what was agreed for the completion of the refund. The transaction was voided because you chose to do it on your own.

Thats pretty crazy. So I never got my email or anything from paypal saying I got a refund what do I do then. Now if I pay him the extra $200 what if next week comes and I still dont have any money refunded to my bank?

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

Thats pretty crazy. So I never got my email or anything from paypal saying I got a refund what do I do then. Now if I pay him the extra $200 what if next week comes and I still dont have any money refunded to my bank?

If you pay him and by next week you dont get the refund on your bank, and you can send him a recording of your bank account showing the missing refund, he will contact support on your behalf and if the refund doesn’t come he will refund you ?

QNnNXEB.gif

WorkHorse
WorkHorse
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

If you pay him and by next week you dont get the refund on your bank, and you can send him a recording of your bank account showing the missing refund, he will contact support on your behalf and if the refund doesn’t come he will refund you ?

ok, one sec ill show you what "his refunder" said

Edited by WorkHorse, 19 November 2022 - 04:15 AM.

WorkHorse
WorkHorse
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

I'm still confused honestly, if I completed the thing myself and im the only one with the picture of it saying that, why am I obligated to pay someone for that. 

So i take my car to the shop to get an oil change but i change it myself. I have to pay the shop for an oil change?