ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam Report @HasbullaRF $222

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam Report @HasbullaRF $222

WorkHorse
WorkHorse
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Username: HasbuLLaRF

Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t...5624-hasbullarf

Short Description Of Product/Service: Walmart Insider

Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...t-1500-members/

Screenshots of conversation (ibb.co / imgur.com) : https://imgur.com/a/AzaSmfQ

Amount scammed: 222

Proof of payment (IMPORTANT, PLEASE POST): https://imgur.com/a/dCWhrtv

Additional Information: (Anything you might find useful) : I had originally paid hasbulla 1.4k for for a couple of orders. However one of the orders wouldnt work so I returned it myself so he owed me 222 (as stated in the screenshots). So I placed another order but my account had gotten banned before it delivered so I had found the walmart insider method on the forum and I ended up doing it myself BEFORE he completed it (time stamps shown in the screenshots). Then he messages me saying it was refunded about 50 minutes later after I did it and I stated to him I refunded it already myself you can see in the time stamps I did. If you complete the walmart insider method it says "we have processed your refund immediately, and may take the following time to show in your account: " (proof in the pictures) but the picture he sends me is jsut him typing in the order number and it shows return complete trying to take credit for the refund i did myself (https://imgur.com/a/V1gMObC <- IMAGE TAKEN @7:13)

FYI: I was literally playing dumb about this "insider" shit because I wanted to see if he would actually lie to me, there no real insider it's a self method i did it myself way before he did and I have proof that I completed the refund first and

Crypto Address to receive refund on (if email address, pm @Lucas   ): 3Qr5iW8CLcpqRBzjvhg65wffqPJWutcgkw

Edited by WorkHorse, 19 November 2022 - 03:30 AM.

If like you’re saying and it got refunded by YOU then why didnt you cancel the order with me? You really thought deleting the messages was enough? :kekw:

My insider texted me said it was done I texted you, you said oh I already refunded it myself and before that oh I didnt get emails lmfao

Imma leave this up to @Lucas

WorkHorse
WorkHorse
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

If like you’re saying and it got refunded by YOU then why didnt you cancel the order with me? You really thought deleting the messages was enough? :kekw:

My insider texted me said it was done I texted you, you said oh I already refunded it myself and before that oh I didnt get emails lmfao

Imma leave this up to @Lucas

I showed proof that I completed the refund with it literally say refund successful. All your "insider" did was put my order number in and automically showed it was completed

WorkHorse
WorkHorse
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

I showed proof that I completed the refund with it literally say refund successful. All your "insider" did was put my order number in and automically showed it was completed

I sent a picture AT 7:13 OF THE REFUND BEING COMPLETED. You sent one at 7:56 saying refunded... yea because i completed it already. I deleted our messages way before

WorkHorse
WorkHorse
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

@Lucas I'm literally receiving multiple threats saying swatted, doxed and everything..

I sent a picture AT 7:13 OF THE REFUND BEING COMPLETED. You sent one at 7:56 saying refunded... yea because i completed it already. I deleted our messages way before

Thank you for verifying that you only deleted the messages and not confirm cancellation of ur order!

Again I’ll leave this up to @Lucas

WorkHorse
WorkHorse
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

Thank you for verifying that you only deleted the messages and not confirm cancellation of ur order!

I have proof that i got the refund confirmation myself

WorkHorse
WorkHorse
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

Regardless of not, i deleted the messages minutes after sending it to you. Secondly, i showed that my refund confirmation was shown first a 7:13 your guy "refunded it" at 7:56 he didnt even do anything just put in my order number..

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

Regardless of not, i deleted the messages minutes after sending it to you. Secondly, i showed that my refund confirmation was shown first a 7:13 your guy "refunded it" at 7:56 he didnt even do anything just put in my order number..

When you hire somebody for a job, and they start the process, you can’t just “do it yourself and avoid paying”

If you didn’t cancel the transaction with him or he gave no specific reason for you to do it yourself or to consider that he was not going to complete it (like for instance, him ignoring you for days or reading your messages but not responding) there was NO REASON for you to cancel the transaction.

The only way for you to cancel a transaction after you’ve made the agreement to buy (ask him to work for you.. fill his form… whatever it is that he asks from his customers) is that he either confirms he cant / wont do it, or that he ignores you or ghosts you.

Doing the refund yourself does not mean you can just cancel the order he submitted to an insider or started working on.

Its your responsibility to pay him as you didn’t follow proper procedure or common sense when cancelling the transaction with him.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

WorkHorse
WorkHorse
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

When you hire somebody for a job, and they start the process, you can’t just “do it yourself and avoid paying”

If you didn’t cancel the transaction with him or he gave no specific reason for you to do it yourself or to consider that he was not going to complete it (like for instance, him ignoring you for days or reading your messages but not responding) there was NO REASON for you to cancel the transaction.

The only way for you to cancel a transaction after you’ve made the agreement to buy (ask him to work for you.. fill his form… whatever it is that he asks from his customers) is that he either confirms he cant / wont do it, or that he ignores you or ghosts you.

Doing the refund yourself does not mean you can just cancel the order he submitted to an insider or started working on.

Its your responsibility to pay him as you didn’t follow proper procedure or common sense when cancelling the transaction with him.

Ok i understand but what am I paying him if I refunded it myself already? he didn't do anything but look up the order? You said it yourself why start it if youre gonna finish it yourself. So i FINISHED it myself so he did nothing