ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

DO NOT USE RDP.SH

• Please log in to reply
DO NOT USE RDP.SH

Lixy
Lixy
    Rep
    Pet the Shinx

Threads: 185
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Please if you already got a rdpsh sub, if you got random connection and german keyboard added please make a post about it !

If theres that much people that get the same problem as me it cant be a simple "keylogger" or "RAT" i got, and i know its NOT THE CASE, i installed absolutly NOTHING on my RDP.

petx.gif

Pet the shinx

Discord : lixyllc

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group

RDPsh
RDPsh
    Rep
    RDP.sh

Threads: 4
Credits: 230

Five years registered

Can vouch for being disconnected many times for no reason. I never experimented these wallet things, but I often got disconnected and the keyboard was also changed to German.
All these things are not happening with other providers.

Hope this situation will get fixed asap :wink:

I know some friends have the same problems

We're sorry to hear this, please contact us via email or create a ticket on our website, and contact @Lucas about this too so we can gather more information about this, thank you.

Please if you already got a rdpsh sub, if you got random connection and german keyboard added please make a post about it !

If theres that much people that get the same problem as me it cant be a simple "keylogger" or "RAT" i got, and i know its NOT THE CASE, i installed absolutly NOTHING on my RDP.

Instead of making more posts, contact us or @Lucas about this, thank you.

SeeSharp
SeeSharp
    Rep
    Developer

Threads: 90

Six years registered

Did you investigate if your servers or other systems are infected or hacked? Just saying that you have alot of experience and have never been hacked is not really reassuring imo. Maybe other parts of your infrastructure has ben compromised? I don't know how your RDP's get deliverd, but maybe something is wrong with those systems? I think these accusations should be top priority for your company and should trigger a full internal investigation including systems, 3rd parties and staff. If you reallly have alot of experience you should know that there are always ways to compromise a target.

BTW: I hope for all parties that this gets resolved asap.

Need some coding done? Check out my service: https://www.nulled.t...-websites-apis/

OVXAmbassador
OVXAmbassador
    Rep
    Best Vouched Cloud Services.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 23

User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Two years registered

That's a sign you can't judge a provider just by being recommended on the homepage and falsely judge alternative providers in-compare by being non-existent on these forums

Lixy
Lixy
    Rep
    Pet the Shinx

Four years registered

Did you investigate if your servers or other systems are infected or hacked? Just saying that you have alot of experience and have never been hacked is not really reassuring imo. Maybe other parts of your infrastructure has ben compromised? I don't know how your RDP's get deliverd, but maybe something is wrong with those systems? I think these accusations should be top priority for your company and should trigger a full internal investigation including systems, 3rd parties and staff. If you reallly have alot of experience you should know that there are always ways to compromise a target.

Already asked them multiple time that and all they are saying is that « it’s impossible » « our servers are secure » and they don’t event want to investigate or trying to understand what is happening. They will just say it’s your fault and your server got hacked because of a rat or a key logger (and I know it’s not the case) instead of actually trying to see if there’s a problem with their infrastructure, not professional at all and a bit sketchy

petx.gif

Pet the shinx

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group

RDPsh
RDPsh
    Rep
    RDP.sh

Five years registered

We have checked everything on our side, we've asked other customers too since we have over 1500 active servers, this is seriously limited to less than 20 people out of all of our deployed servers.

Our infrastructure is safe and secure, we've everything under control and there's nothing to worry about. We highly doubt that any more report will come out, these are all isolated cases that happened over more than 2.5 years.

That's a sign you can't judge a provider just by being recommended on the homepage and falsely judge alternative providers in-compare by being non-existent on these forums

This is true for all other providers too, small ones and big ones, if the infrastructure is safe then it's under the customer responsibility to keep the server safe.

If this was caused by something wrong on our side there would have been way more reports.

Already asked them multiple time that and all they are saying is that « it’s impossible » « our servers are secure » and they don’t event want to investigate or trying to understand what is happening. They will just say it’s your fault and your server got hacked because of a rat or a key logger (and I know it’s not the case) instead of actually trying to see if there’s a problem with their infrastructure, not professional at all and a bit sketchy

You're still spreading lies after we've talked in private.

"they don’t event want to investigate or trying to understand what is happening" - We've been investigating this since the beginning, we've spent hours with you on your server too, what are you talking about?

We understand that you're mad, but you need to stop accusing us of something we didn't do, you don't have any proof, end of the story.

Lixy
Lixy
    Rep
    Pet the Shinx

Four years registered

We have checked everything on our side, we've asked other customers too since we have over 1500 active servers, this is seriously limited to less than 20 people out of all of our deployed servers.
Our infrastructure is safe and secure, we've everything under control and there's nothing to worry about. We highly doubt that any more report will come out, these are all isolated cases that happened over more than 2.5 years.

This is true for all other providers too, small ones and big ones, if the infrastructure is safe then it's under the customer responsibility to keep the server safe.
If this was caused by something wrong on our side there would have been way more reports.

You're still spreading lies after we've talked in private.

"they don’t event want to investigate or trying to understand what is happening" - We've been investigating this since the beginning, we've spent hours with you on your server too, what are you talking about?

We understand that you're mad, but you need to stop accusing us of something we didn't do, you don't have any proof, end of the story.

It’s not about being mad or anything, first of all, the « only 20 people reported it » is not valid, it’s possible that a lot of your customers just did not found this weird or anything when getting disconnected and never reported it. And yeah, we talked in private, but it’s more looking like trying to close this case the fastest possible to make everyone shut up, trying to find fast a « solution » saying just my server got hacked by SOMEONE using your RDP service (the ips that match servers) and got expired the day after is a bit unbelievable. Saying that all your servers are secure but the same problem happened to other people, I think There’s actually something up about password generation, and they are just cashing out the most easiest victims, because saying « it’s secure » « it’s impossible » without actually looking after something else than the rat / key logger theory is shady

petx.gif

Pet the shinx

RDPsh
RDPsh
    Rep
    RDP.sh

Five years registered

It’s not about being mad or anything, first of all, the « only 20 people reported it » is not valid, it’s possible that a lot of your customers just did not found this weird or anything when getting disconnected and never reported it. And yeah, we talked in private, but it’s more looking like trying to close this case the fastest possible to make everyone shut up, trying to find fast a « solution » saying just my server got hacked by SOMEONE using your RDP service (the ips that match servers) and got expired the day after is a bit unbelievable. Saying that all your servers are secure but the same problem happened to other people, I think There’s actually something up about password generation, and they are just cashing out the most easiest victims, because saying « it’s secure » « it’s impossible » without actually looking after something else than the rat / key logger theory is shady

the « only 20 people reported it » is not valid -> It is valid until many other customers report the same exact problem, less than 20 people over more than 2.5 years isn't a concerning number, but that doesn't mean that we didn't take this seriously, we're still here replying to everybody and we're running different checks on our side.

There is nothing wrong with password security, it's your opinion against ours, you don't have any proof for what you're saying and until that moment you're only sale trashing here.

Our systems are safe, we've never been hacked and all of these cases are separate and months apart from each other, and it's a low number of reports compared to the total number of deployed servers on our service.

"without actually looking after something else than the rat / key logger theory is shady" -> That's what we've checked on your server, you don't know what we've checked on our side and we won't disclose it for security reasons. You're free not to trust us and to switch provider, the majority of our customers have never faced anything like that, no random disconnections or anything at all.

We can stay here all day long repeating the same things over and over again, change provider if you don't trust us anymore and that's it.

We take these cases really seriously and we've run all of the necessary background checks, we once again can confirm that nothing is wrong on our side and that these cases are all isolated ones.

Best Regards

Lixy
Lixy
    Rep
    Pet the Shinx

Four years registered

the « only 20 people reported it » is not valid -> It is valid until many other customers report the same exact problem, less than 20 people over more than 2.5 years isn't a concerning number, but that doesn't mean that we didn't take this seriously, we're still here replying to everybody and we're running different checks on our side.

There is nothing wrong with password security, it's your opinion against ours, you don't have any proof for what you're saying and until that moment you're only sale trashing here.
Our systems are safe, we've never been hacked and all of these cases are separate and months apart from each other, and it's a low number of reports compared to the total number of deployed servers on our service.

"without actually looking after something else than the rat / key logger theory is shady" -> That's what we've checked on your server, you don't know what we've checked on our side and we won't disclose it for security reasons. You're free not to trust us and to switch provider, the majority of our customers have never faced anything like that, no random disconnections or anything at all.

We can stay here all day long repeating the same things over and over again, change provider if you don't trust us anymore and that's it.
We take these cases really seriously and we've run all of the necessary background checks, we once again can confirm that nothing is wrong on our side and that these cases are all isolated ones.

Best Regards

Changing providers will not fix the problem, if there’s really something up with your system and I bet it’s the case because of everyone complaining, people should be aware that there’s probably passwords that got in hands of hackers or something like that, just like Lucas said to put a warning on the website asking for customers to change their RDP password. You are also saying the same things over and over and there’s nothing else than « you got infected » and « our servers are secure »

petx.gif

Pet the shinx

RDPsh
RDPsh
    Rep
    RDP.sh

Five years registered

Changing providers will not fix the problem, if there’s really something up with your system and I bet it’s the case because of everyone complaining, people should be aware that there’s probably passwords that got in hands of hackers or something like that, just like Lucas said to put a warning on the website asking for customers to change their RDP password. You are also saying the same things over and over and there’s nothing else than « you got infected » and « our servers are secure »

if there’s really something up with your system and I bet it’s the case because of everyone complaining -> You're wrong, it's not "everyone", you're the only one saying that, it's just a limited number of people out of all of our customers.

You are also saying the same things over and over and there’s nothing else than « you got infected » and « our servers are secure » -> You're repeating the same things over and over too, you don't have any proof to provide, you keep sale trashing and accusing us of something we didn't do.

You keep saying we don't care about this, yet we've been here replying to everybody and we've stayed up all night long checking our systems for possible problems, we didn't find anything at all because our systems are safe and secure, you can't prove the opposite so we can keep going like this for days without achieving anything.