ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

DO NOT USE RDP.SH

• Please log in to reply
DO NOT USE RDP.SH

horaye6923
horaye6923
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Two years registered

there is no way you can prove its them it happened to a year ago i lost 2k and my friend lost 600$ ive had btc since 2014 till not NEVER i got stolen money like that i repeate NEVER not even a penny and ive had large amounts on my other wallets the moment a bought from rdp.sh my friends facebook account was opened and he had his backup phrase of his wallet in his messages and got stolen in few hours and i had one of my several wallets backup phrases there in a file which i forgot it was there because the wallet was old and it took some time for them to steal my money too also from what i know its 100% automatic they run some searching software that scans the files messages everything on the server for that shit when i posted on this forum about that lucas hidded the post so it was unvisible to the public and the response was "you should have been more careful" funny thing is besides google chrome and few files there was nothing on it and it was first time that happened in many years anyway lesson learned even though it was an expesinve lesson = since there is no way to prove it there will be nothing done even if it will be the money will be gone forever 

RDPsh
RDPsh
    Rep
    RDP.sh

Threads: 4
Credits: 230

Five years registered

there is no way you can prove its them it happened to a year ago i lost 2k and my friend lost 600$ ive had btc since 2014 till not NEVER i got stolen money like that i repeate NEVER not even a penny and ive had large amounts on my other wallets the moment a bought from rdp.sh my friends facebook account was opened and he had his backup phrase of his wallet in his messages and got stolen in few hours and i had one of my several wallets backup phrases there in a file which i forgot it was there because the wallet was old and it took some time for them to steal my money too also from what i know its 100% automatic they run some searching software that scans the files messages everything on the server for that shit when i posted on this forum about that lucas hidded the post so it was unvisible to the public and the response was "you should have been more careful" funny thing is besides google chrome and few files there was nothing on it and it was first time that happened in many years anyway lesson learned even though it was an expesinve lesson = since there is no way to prove it there will be nothing done even if it will be the money will be gone forever

“There is no way you can prove it’s them”

Exactly, because it’s not us, out of thousands and thousands of customers over the past 3 years this has only happened to a few people.

As we’ve already explained in our previous posts, all of our servers get generated with a brand new Windows Server 2019 iso build, you can verify it on your own too, there is no infection by default which means that your friend, exactly like all of the other people, has downloaded and executed infected software on the machine.

Best Regards

hardlycommand1
hardlycommand1
    Rep

Threads: 0
One year registered

Account
Control Panel
Upgrade
Award Goals
Items

Nulled provides links to other sites on the internet and doesn't host any files itself.

Zeeeeee
Zeeeeee
    Rep

Threads: 178
Credits: 7

Six years registered

same happened to me lol i had my telegram opened and somebody took payments from the customers and when i asked them they said your rdp got hacked and shit

damn

RDPsh
RDPsh
    Rep
    RDP.sh

Five years registered

same happened to me lol i had my telegram opened and somebody took payments from the customers and when i asked them they said your rdp got hacked and shit

There is no way to link this to us, we don't have access to your server credentials.

Your server was probably infected OR you had your Telegram account logged in somewhere else and somebody has used it from there.

kugundo
kugundo
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 5

Seven years registered

No way @RDPsh , just checked my wallet from months ago. Its empty. Just empty because all my funds got transferred, AFTER my subscription expired. This is bullshit, ofc its BTC and no one can really prove it, but this is no coincidence. 200$ in BTC just stolen, to a adress that got several amounts from other wallets. 

RDPsh
RDPsh
    Rep
    RDP.sh

Five years registered

No way @RDPsh , just checked my wallet from months ago. Its empty. Just empty because all my funds got transferred, AFTER my subscription expired. This is bullshit, ofc its BTC and no one can really prove it, but this is no coincidence. 200$ in BTC just stolen, to a adress that got several amounts from other wallets. 

As much as we can be sorry about your loss, this doesn't prove anything.

We don't have access to the customers servers credentials, and you've said that the server was expired since months too.
When a server expires, it gets permanently deleted with no way to recover anything back.