ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | 494476-ZIZ| $440+

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | 494476-ZIZ| $440+

Refunding
Refunding
    Rep
    Made it.

Threads: 831
Credits: 20

Three years registered

Username: @ZIZ
Profile Link: https://www.nulled.to/user/494476-ziz
Short Description Of Product/Service: 200$ for the config + 240$ for xEvil standard version 
Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...d-full-capture/
Screenshots of conversation: I can provide everything to @Lucas if needed
Amount scammed: $440+

Additional Information: So first let me make this clear that this report isn't because he sold me a none working config but rather because he fucked me over. I bought the exactly one month and one day ago for 200$. When I bought the config I made sure to tell @ZIZ I was "new" to cracking so I needed him to tell me everything I needed. He said xEvil standard license, VPS and proxies which are all thing I bought. From the first day I've been having issue with the CPM being absolute shit but it took a few days for me to contact him since I switched worker for my shop during that time and I was busy. When I first contacted him he said both VPS weren't good enough so I decided to get them upgraded and I made sure to ask my provider to keep the same HWID because I didn't want xEvil to stop working but only one of those VPS managed to keep the same HWID and the other one got switched. When I realized this was the problem I started emailing xEvil support so they can fix it and after 1-2 weeks of emailing back and forth they said they can't switch it and that it get auto reset every 30 days. So then I asked ZIZ who said he was contacted by the owner for help to get the key reset and he told me that he was able to get his key reset by offering some btc for the task. I offered some btc to the support and they refused and they told me they can't do this and when I said someone called ZIZ said I could they said they didn't know who he is and that he was lying. 

Now it's the worst part, my license was supposed to get rested in 1 hours so I would of finally been able to use it on two PC but after @ZIZ spent a few hours on my VPS via Anydesk he's now saying I need a VDS and I'm somehow stupid for not knowing. My problem is that @ZIZ never once told me I needed a VDS and I spent the last week talking to him and the xEvil support to try and get both new VPS setup today for the switch. I'm completely out of luck, I'm down a lot of money and now I lost another month worth of cracking because @ZIZ somehow "thought I knew I needed a VDS" when I talked and asked him what VPS I would need while he never corrected me once.

@Lucas please read this entirely as it's not as simple as if the configs works or not, this isn't the issue. 

HGqVOqh.gif

DGlflMl.gif

ZIZ
ZIZ
    Rep
    zizHQ.com

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 613
Credits: 2

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Eight years registered

Look i only sold the config.  why you putting xevil amount as amount i scammed. I made sure config worked fine for you.  I said config needs recaptcha service to run it with .  This scam report is so stupid

I showed you proof of config working fine countless times. and for Xevil i said you need a good vps to run it with good specs. else it will freeze your whole vps / or vds whatever you call it. I havent scammed anyone here. I just gave plan instructions . not my issue you didnt do your own research. and honestly i dont know how you can blame me here fam.  

200$ config = works perfect shown proof countless times
240$ = xevil works perfect and solves recaptchas 

but your vps aint handling xevil .  i dont see anyone getting scammed here.  Just you need xevil to be hosted on a good spec vps . dedicated vps works best . 

@Lucas , let me know please here what I have done wrong here. 

Refunding
Refunding
    Rep
    Made it.

Three years registered
"I showed you proof of config working fine countless times. and for Xevil i said you need a good vps to run it with good specs. else it will freeze your whole vps / or vds whatever you call it. I havent scammed anyone here. I just gave plan instructions . not my issue you didnt do your own research. and honestly i dont know how you can blame me here fam."

Let's first talk about this, you never ever ever ever mentioned VDS before today and now your telling me that this alone is why my config is getting at MAX 22cpm instead of 150+. The whole VPS thing wouldnt be issue if it wasn't from the fact that I made sure to ask you MANY time what specs my VPS needs to run it well and you never said once that the CPM will be shit no matter what on VPS. 

"200$ config = works perfect shown proof countless times
240$ = xevil works perfect and solves recaptchas"

Well that is just false, a config with a CPM of anywhere between 5-22 isn't working perfectly. If I can manually check all lines faster than the config can then it's worthless. 

"but your vps aint handling xevil .  i dont see anyone getting scammed here.  Just you need xevil to be hosted on a good spec vps . dedicated vps works best "

Again the VPS I have are better then what you suggested when I asked you what to buy. Also you keep throwing the VPS words around when 10 minutes before this report you called me dumb and said I need a VDS. So once again the report isn't because it's not working it's because I keep buying what you recommend/tell me I need for this to run smooth and it always end up not working and me having to spend more money again. 

HGqVOqh.gif

DGlflMl.gif

ZIZ
ZIZ
    Rep
    zizHQ.com

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Eight years registered

Let's first talk about this, you never ever ever ever mentioned VDS before today and now your telling me that this alone is why my config is getting at MAX 22cpm instead of 150+. The whole VPS thing wouldnt be issue if it wasn't from the fact that I made sure to ask you MANY time what specs my VPS needs to run it well and you never said once that the CPM will be shit no matter what on VPS. 

Well that is just false, a config with a CPM of anywhere between 5-22 isn't working perfectly. If I can manually check all lines faster than the config can then it's worthless. 

Again the VPS I have are better then what you suggested when I asked you what to buy. Also you keep throwing the VPS words around when 10 minutes before this report you called me dumb and said I need a VDS. So once again the report isn't because it's not working it's because I keep buying what you recommend/tell me I need for this to run smooth and it always end up not working and me having to spend more money again. 

Omg i showed same config running on your vps with 2captcha api key gettign 200 + cpm . You get 5-22 cpm cause the fucking xevil cant solve the captchas man . its cause of the vps it cant solve the captchas fast enough .  Just run with 2captcha api key and come argue with the cpm speed . I can show Lucas on rdp even it giving the described cpm . 

Refunding
Refunding
    Rep
    Made it.

Three years registered

Omg i showed same config running on your vps with 2captcha api key gettign 200 + cpm . You get 5-22 cpm cause the fucking xevil cant solve the captchas man . its cause of the vps it cant solve the captchas fast enough .  Just run with 2captcha api key and come argue with the cpm speed . I can show Lucas on rdp even it giving the described cpm . 

Again what your saying isn't relevant to the report. The issue is I made sure to ask you what the issue were and everytime I end up having to buy something else and still having the same problem. My VPS is good enough to run the software according to your OWN words. I made sure to ask you and I still got screwed. 

HGqVOqh.gif

DGlflMl.gif

ZIZ
ZIZ
    Rep
    zizHQ.com

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Eight years registered

Again what your saying isn't relevant to the report. The issue is I made sure to ask you what the issue were and everytime I end up having to buy something else and still having the same problem. My VPS is good enough to run the software according to your OWN words. I made sure to ask you and I still got screwed. 

your issue was saying theres an issue with config everytime. i came and showed you config works perfectly everytime.  and i clearly told you not getting that cpm with xevil is a whole seperate issue. and for that xevil youll need a better spec vps to run it . yes thats right maybe i didnt say you need a dedicated vps . but yeah i just said youll need a better vps. and some how me saying that has fucked you over and i have scammed you 440$ . WOWZZA!!  what kinda logic is that man   :D . 

setting up xevil is upto you alone i take no responsibility of that like wtf ! I just suggested it and told you you need a better vps to run it cause you keep getting low cpm.  I still dont see how I fucked you over and why the fuck would i ever do that .I was just giving you plan facts on as you can see this convo here. I have no ill intention like that man.  

https://i.imgur.com/O5LXGHZ.png

Im just gonna wait for an answer from @Lucas to proceed further. 

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

you can use any vps to run the program, the better the vps, the better it will run. This applies to literally anything. A cpu demanding task like that would work better on a dedicate server (but any type of server should work)

if he gave you information on how to use the config, he told you 2captcha is the best way, and you went for a different option, how is he to blame? 

you can use any type of vps to run xevil but im sure they can tell you what specs would be ideal for their own tool. Where exactly did ZIZ say he’s an expert and will tell you everything you need to know about this topic? If you are not aware of something you should ask, make sure you will get what you expect before buying, and only buy once you’re sure the seller will do what you expect.

I don’t see how he would be responsible for paying for any of this? Other than him claiming he did change his hwid, and this being a lie. @ZIZ show evidence you were able to change the hwid by paying the support.

@fivio it’s your responsibility to do your due dilligence on topics before you buy a config. Why would the seller be responsible for telling you what type of server you need to buy? Unless that was part of the purchase, he only has to provide what you paid for and anything else is a recommendation.

i am failing to see what this dispute is about honestly, the environment in which you run the config is your problem, your responsibility and your choice. 

he claims he has shown you evidence of the config running much faster with 2captcha so why are you not using that? 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

ZIZ
ZIZ
    Rep
    zizHQ.com

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Eight years registered

@Lucas , here evidence how I change HWID by contact support. ( btw i use russian support of xevil ) 

https://imgur.com/a/dkLp6Ko

Red translation is me , Yellow translation is by botmaster russian support. Incase you dont understand russian . 

I never lied about this fact either. 

sophienewman17
sophienewman17
    Rep

Threads: 2
Credits: 0
Three years registered

There is one thing I would like to add if it helps. @Fivio you spent 240$ for standard version, that mean you got Xevil 4, it is heavily eating resource and will cause lag, slow over time. And maybe ZIZ's version is Xevil 5, which is much better (it is on beta access, and you have to renew 2 years to get into it). That could explain about misunderstanding of recommending VPS specs

Beside of VPS specs, the proxy list you use for Xevil is one of the important point. Using public proxy, or proxies which were banned by Google = slow. The fastest solving time I saw when Xevil solving OF's recaptcha is 20 seconds.

Edited by sophienewman17, 06 July 2021 - 06:50 AM.

Refunding
Refunding
    Rep
    Made it.

Three years registered

you can use any vps to run the program, the better the vps, the better it will run. This applies to literally anything. A cpu demanding task like that would work better on a dedicate server (but any type of server should work)

if he gave you information on how to use the config, he told you 2captcha is the best way, and you went for a different option, how is he to blame? 

you can use any type of vps to run xevil but im sure they can tell you what specs would be ideal for their own tool. Where exactly did ZIZ say he’s an expert and will tell you everything you need to know about this topic? If you are not aware of something you should ask, make sure you will get what you expect before buying, and only buy once you’re sure the seller will do what you expect.

I don’t see how he would be responsible for paying for any of this? Other than him claiming he did change his hwid, and this being a lie. @ZIZ show evidence you were able to change the hwid by paying the support.

@fivio it’s your responsibility to do your due dilligence on topics before you buy a config. Why would the seller be responsible for telling you what type of server you need to buy? Unless that was part of the purchase, he only has to provide what you paid for and anything else is a recommendation.

i am failing to see what this dispute is about honestly, the environment in which you run the config is your problem, your responsibility and your choice. 

he claims he has shown you evidence of the config running much faster with 2captcha so why are you not using that?

“you can use any vps to run the program, the better the vps, the better it will run. This applies to literally anything. A cpu demanding task like that would work better on a dedicate server (but any type of server should work)”

I understand this which is why I asked him what kind of specs I need and bought even better one. My current VPS have 12 core each which should be more than enough.

“if he gave you information on how to use the config, he told you 2captcha is the best way, and you went for a different option, how is he to blame?”

He never said 2captcha is the best way? He told me xEvil was which is why I bought it.

“he claims he has shown you evidence of the config running much faster with 2captcha so why are you not using that?”

Well I could use it but it would mean I have to spend even more money and then the xEvil software I bought would be useless.

HGqVOqh.gif

DGlflMl.gif