ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

LEDGER.com Full 1KK+ Emails & 272k Full Info Orders

• Please log in to reply
LEDGER.com Full 1KK+ Emails & 272k Full Info Orders

cartoonccc
cartoonccc
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0

Link don't work

sdklonjgjn
sdklonjgjn
    Rep
    Lurker

Today I have uploaded the Ledger.com Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

In July 2020, Ledger suffered a data breach after a website vulnerability allowed threat actors to access customers' contact details. The first confirmed price I saw for this database was 5 BTC. Someone bought it from another guy on one of the forums. Today you can get it for free.

To clarify: I am not the owner of this DB neither a guy who first leaked it for free on another forum so stop messaging me for any other DBs n shit.
Ledger you should be ashamed of the way you do business and handle user privacy.

Those motherfuckers were telling people with a target on their back in support requests that they were not affected in this data breach yet they actually were. So not only they lied about the amount of leaked information, they were still lying about it even after. Reminder: bitcoin meant to increase privacy, but seems like one of the largest and "secure" bitcoin players don't give a single fuck about the way they store data.

This leak contains 2 .TXT files.

1) 1.075.382 emails subscribed to newsletter.
2) 272.853 orders with full info details (Email, Addresses, Phone Number).

asdsdfdfsg

Winner88
Winner88
    Rep

Half year registered

Thank you!

Coxxx29
Coxxx29
    Rep
    Lurker

Is the link working?

N0TB3LIEVE
N0TB3LIEVE
    Rep
    Lurker

Thanks!!

Today I have uploaded the Ledger.com Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

In July 2020, Ledger suffered a data breach after a website vulnerability allowed threat actors to access customers' contact details. The first confirmed price I saw for this database was 5 BTC. Someone bought it from another guy on one of the forums. Today you can get it for free.

To clarify: I am not the owner of this DB neither a guy who first leaked it for free on another forum so stop messaging me for any other DBs n shit.
Ledger you should be ashamed of the way you do business and handle user privacy.

Those motherfuckers were telling people with a target on their back in support requests that they were not affected in this data breach yet they actually were. So not only they lied about the amount of leaked information, they were still lying about it even after. Reminder: bitcoin meant to increase privacy, but seems like one of the largest and "secure" bitcoin players don't give a single fuck about the way they store data.

alexmd1
alexmd1
    Rep
    Lurker

niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

awardsCTO
awardsCTO
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 3

asdasdasdasad

Mixinu
Mixinu
    Rep

Threads: 1
Three years registered

nice bro

flubstar
flubstar
    Rep

thxxx

daci1312
daci1312
    Rep

One year registered

ty very much