ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

LEDGER.com Full 1KK+ Emails & 272k Full Info Orders

• Please log in to reply
LEDGER.com Full 1KK+ Emails & 272k Full Info Orders

shalaputa
shalaputa
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Three years registered

Today I have uploaded the Ledger.com Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

In July 2020, Ledger suffered a data breach after a website vulnerability allowed threat actors to access customers' contact details. The first confirmed price I saw for this database was 5 BTC. Someone bought it from another guy on one of the forums. Today you can get it for free.

To clarify: I am not the owner of this DB neither a guy who first leaked it for free on another forum so stop messaging me for any other DBs n shit.
Ledger you should be ashamed of the way you do business and handle user privacy.

Those motherfuckers were telling people with a target on their back in support requests that they were not affected in this data breach yet they actually were. So not only they lied about the amount of leaked information, they were still lying about it even after. Reminder: bitcoin meant to increase privacy, but seems like one of the largest and "secure" bitcoin players don't give a single fuck about the way they store data.

This leak contains 2 .TXT files.

1) 1.075.382 emails subscribed to newsletter.
2) 272.853 orders with full info details (Email, Addresses, Phone Number).

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

This leak has been reported as not working 17 times this month (17 times in total).

megaboix12
megaboix12
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Three years registered

thank you very much

score
score
    Rep

Threads: 4

Eight years registered

nice bro xD

My master will be pleased

vvxkbb4l
vvxkbb4l
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 2

Five years registered

Thanks Bro let me see what you got

ADD ME ON DISCORD : vvxkbb4l(#)5621

REMOVE THE BRACKETS

fifa20000
fifa20000
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Three years registered

Today I have uploaded the Ledger.com Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

In July 2020, Ledger suffered a data breach after a website vulnerability allowed threat actors to access customers' contact details. The first confirmed price I saw for this database was 5 BTC. Someone bought it from another guy on one of the forums. Today you can get it for free.

To clarify: I am not the owner of this DB neither a guy who first leaked it for free on another forum so stop messaging me for any other DBs n shit.
Ledger you should be ashamed of the way you do business and handle user privacy.

Those motherfuckers were telling people with a target on their back in support requests that they were not affected in this data breach yet they actually were. So not only they lied about the amount of leaked information, they were still lying about it even after. Reminder: bitcoin meant to increase privacy, but seems like one of the largest and "secure" bitcoin players don't give a single fuck about the way they store data.

rrojo
rrojo
    Rep

Four years registered
Thanks

Test13344proton
Test13344proton
    Rep

Threads: 2
Four years registered

iamtheseus
iamtheseus
    Rep
    ƬΉΣSΣVS

Threads: 8

Five years registered

Thanks

Webp-net-resizeimage.jpg

anthonyjohn5on1
anthonyjohn5on1
    Rep