ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[Compilation] List of Spotify streaming services and bots

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
[Compilation] List of Spotify streaming services and bots

echandra
echandra
    Rep
    Stay safe, stay happy

Threads: 15
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Seems like @CreepyDataBOT has exited  :o

echandra
echandra
    Rep
    Stay safe, stay happy

Five years registered

Updated new listings

@darix https://www.nulled.to/topic/938615-/
@H04X https://www.nulled.to/topic/984017-/
@InstantPanel https://www.nulled.to/topic/1041332-/
@C7L https://www.nulled.to/topic/1044257-/
@OPPandA28 https://www.nulled.to/topic/1044585-/
@RonoroaZ https://www.nulled.to/topic/1047180-/

H04X
H04X
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 163

Five years registered

i have vouches in my thread please read under spoiler and update :D

if you would like to know anything else pls pm me 

VinsmokkeSanji
VinsmokkeSanji
    Rep
    Zoro

Threads: 39

Four years registered

- Still work in progress -

Posting a master list of the services available on Nulled with an easy chart to compare.

I myself am a cheap motherfucker and usually spend too much time listing and comparing available options before purchasing and decided this might be useful for fellow cheap fuckers.

Disclaimer

• I provide a service myself
  • This is not to shit on any seller individually, just listing the info claimed by the sellers

Understanding the chart

-Incomplete-

• Service vouches: Vouches that streams were successfully received on their track(s)
  • Payout vouches: Vouches of payouts (this should come in 1~2 months after their purchase)
  • Only vouches from trusted (?) Nulled users on the threads are considered. Vouches from other sources (discord etc) and vouches posted by the seller are ignored.
  • Price: Non promotional prices

Notes and tips

• Most if not all information is claimed by the sellers themselves. Meaning it could be true or complete bullshit. Please take these information with that in mind.
  • Some sellers have weird ass vouches that sounds fake af. Take note of the tone, time it was posted and reputation of the user giving the vouch.
    ANYONE can make up fake vouches. Why would a genuine customer bother making a service sound so godly? The customer paid for it, he ought to receive what he paid for.
    Do you kneel in front of the McDonald's employee who fried the god damn delicious french fries? No, you just pay for it, eat it and get on with your life.

Services

unknown.png

Bots

Will be added back later

Just pay, wait and get paid  :??: 

TBC (I recommend waiting till there are legit vouches which takes 2-3 months before using these, have not checked on the rates)

Updated on:
Tue, 31 Mar 2020 19:58:31 GMT

Links to items in list

Updates

Wed, 04 Mar 2020 11:34:00 GMT - Initial chart
Wed, 04 Mar 2020 15:41:50 GMT - Updated with info provided by Skaizy, rond, OriaxSTREAM, Application and CreepyDataBOT
Mon, 09 Mar 2020 08:13:21 GMT - Updated info
Tue, 31 Mar 2020 19:58:31 GMT - Added new services

Please let me know if there are more services/bots I missed out on.

Sellers, feel free to update missing/incorrect information by posting below or PMing me.

First of all thank you for put our service here, we started like 2 days ago so we still not have payout vouches but we have 2 service vouches atm. :pepolove:

Application
Application
    Rep
    Premium Developer

Threads: 41
Credits: 10

Four years registered

Also now we have an non browser bot, simply using requests, it has options for saves/followers/streams, has a report table section updating live, high cpm, etc... please read our thread to check the huge amount of good vouches. 

i3cGv2a.gif

Pandora | Napster | Spotify | Youtube | Twitch - All the BOTS you need.

echandra
echandra
    Rep
    Stay safe, stay happy

Five years registered

Updated all listings and remove retired ones

LovelessBye
LovelessBye
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 49

Five years registered

Some stuff that seems weird asf about the entry you made on mine:

• Status: Inactive? Yes, I'm not active on this forum, cause it's not my main market :??:
  • Likes / Saves: No? Clearly didn't see the thread design, where it specifies that it can Like songs, something you couldn't have known: it Likes / Saves songs while running the playbot :uuh:
  • Multi-threaded: No? It does use threads, tyvm Fappa
  • Proxied: ? ? You have the option to run proxies :jail:
  • Play duration: ? ? It runs the songs till a random duration. :milk:
  • Unique Fingerprints: ? ? No it doesn't use unique fingerprints, because you CAN'T use unique fingerprints on a non-browser bot. Everyone claiming they can, are liars. :pepoclap:

To clarify the last point about Unique Fingerprints: 80% of the bots on here, uses a method where they login to accounts and uses it to check which devices is on the account and plays a certain song/playlist/album/artist, with this you do not ever provide any fingerprints, you do provide a user agent and a proxy, if deciding to do so. But god damn, it does NOT ever give a unique fingerprint as the bot owners claim. lmfao.

Does it technically use unique fingerprints? Yes, since it hijacks a device, but it does not provide a unique fingerprint.

I do know that Luckybot provides fingerprints as it is a browser based bot.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FnhKD7Hr

echandra
echandra
    Rep
    Stay safe, stay happy

Five years registered

Some stuff that seems weird asf about the entry you made on mine:

• Status: Inactive? Yes, I'm not active on this forum, cause it's not my main market :??:
  • Likes / Saves: No? Clearly didn't see the thread design, where it specifies that it can Like songs, something you couldn't have known: it Likes / Saves songs while running the playbot :uuh:
  • Multi-threaded: No? It does use threads, tyvm Fappa
  • Proxied: ? ? You have the option to run proxies :jail:
  • Play duration: ? ? It runs the songs till a random duration. :milk:
  • Unique Fingerprints: ? ? No it doesn't use unique fingerprints, because you CAN'T use unique fingerprints on a non-browser bot. Everyone claiming they can, are liars. :pepoclap:

To clarify the last point about Unique Fingerprints: 80% of the bots on here, uses a method where they login to accounts and uses it to check which devices is on the account and plays a certain song/playlist/album/artist, with this you do not ever provide any fingerprints, you do provide a user agent and a proxy, if deciding to do so. But god damn, it does NOT ever give a unique fingerprint as the bot owners claim. lmfao.

Does it technically use unique fingerprints? Yes, since it hijacks a device, but it does not provide a unique fingerprint.

I do know that Luckybot provides fingerprints as it is a browser based bot.

Why do you have to be so angry and rude?

I'm doing this so both customers and sellers (including myself) alike can have a easy way to find out about the market and check out the options themselves.

I get stuff wrong because I'm not free enough to be individually asking sellers about every detail nor carefully read through every single thread and even their discord channels. I'm not your salesman.

Just let me know what's incorrect for your listing and I'll update accordingly. If you don't wish for your thread to be listed here I will remove it without question as well.

And noted on your points, it will be updated.

LovelessBye
LovelessBye
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 49

Five years registered

Why do you have to be so angry and rude?

I'm doing this so both customers and sellers (including myself) alike can have a easy way to find out about the market and check out the options themselves.

I get stuff wrong because I'm not free enough to be individually asking sellers about every detail nor carefully read through every single thread and even their discord channels. I'm not your salesman.

Just let me know what's incorrect for your listing and I'll update accordingly. If you don't wish for your thread to be listed here I will remove it without question as well.

And noted on your points, it will be updated.

That's all good, I'm just explaining to you and to the rest of Nulled, that technically sure... The bots do use unique fingerprints, but they do not provide them themselves, as they're just hijacking devices. :)

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FnhKD7Hr

EsBabyFace
EsBabyFace
    Rep
    [ESBABYFACE MUSIC]

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 19

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Okay and me??? lol