ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[Compilation] List of Spotify streaming services and bots

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
[Compilation] List of Spotify streaming services and bots

echandra
echandra
    Rep
    Stay safe, stay happy

Threads: 15
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Posting a master list of the services available on Nulled with an easy chart to compare.

I myself am a cheap motherfucker and usually spend too much time listing and comparing available options before purchasing and decided this might be useful for fellow cheap fuckers.

Disclaimer

• I provide a service myself
  • This is not to shit on any seller individually, just listing the info claimed by the sellers

Understanding the chart

• Service vouches: Vouches that streams were successfully received on their track(s)
  • Payout vouches: Vouches of payouts (this should come in 1~2 months after their purchase)
  • Only vouches from trusted (?) Nulled users on the threads are considered. Vouches from other sources (discord etc) and vouches posted by the seller are ignored.
  • Price: Non promotional prices

Notes and tips

• Most if not all information is claimed by the sellers themselves. Meaning it could be true or complete bullshit. Please take these information with that in mind.
  • Some sellers have weird ass vouches that sounds fake af. Take note of the tone, time it was posted and reputation of the user giving the vouch.
    ANYONE can make up fake vouches. Why would a genuine customer bother making a service sound so godly? The customer paid for it, he ought to receive what he paid for.
    Do you kneel in front of the McDonald's employee who fried the god damn delicious french fries? No, you just pay for it, eat it and get on with your life.
  • Payout schedule is determined by distributors, usually 1.5-2 months after end of the month the streams are received. i.e. Streams in Jan get paid out mid-end March.
  • Payout rate is mostly variable, set by Spotify themselves. Even the payout rate for each country change rankings every month. This means services can't promise a certain payout.

Services

AJJOLra.png

Bots

MR4yQkI.png

Invest-for-you  :??: 

I recommend waiting till there are legit vouches which takes 2-3 months before using these. Or use MM.

CsGVMHd.png

Updated on:
Mon, 20 Apr 2020 05:35:40 GMT

Links to items in list

Services

Bots

Invest-for-you

Old

Updates

Wed, 04 Mar 2020 11:34:00 GMT - Initial chart
Wed, 04 Mar 2020 15:41:50 GMT - Updated with info provided by Skaizy, rond, OriaxSTREAM, Application and CreepyDataBOT
Mon, 09 Mar 2020 08:13:21 GMT - Updated info
Tue, 31 Mar 2020 19:58:31 GMT - Added new services
Mon, 20 Apr 2020 05:35:40 GMT - Updated everything, added other two categories

Please let me know if there are more services/bots I missed out on.

Sellers, feel free to update missing/incorrect information by replying to this thread or PMing me.

Edited by echandra, 20 April 2020 - 06:46 AM.

Spotify stream botting service

https://www.nulled.to/topic/994203-/

Lowest payout gotten: $2.9/k since service started in Feb

Fran
Fran
    Rep
    Laughing on God's corpse

Threads: 58
Credits: 10

Four years registered

It's interesting that there is someone actually make this 

rond
rond
    Rep
    developer

Threads: 371

Seven years registered

- Still work in progress -

Posting a master list of the services available on Nulled with an easy chart to compare.

I myself am a cheap motherfucker and usually spend too much time listing and comparing available options before purchasing and decided this might be useful for fellow cheap fuckers.

Disclaimer

• I provide a service myself
  • This is not to shit on any seller individually, just listing the info claimed by the sellers

Understanding the chart

-Incomplete-

• Service vouches: Vouches that streams were successfully received on their track(s)
  • Payout vouches: Vouches of payouts (this should come in 1~2 months after their purchase)
  • Only vouches from trusted (?) Nulled users on the threads are considered. Vouches from other sources (discord etc) and vouches posted by the seller are ignored.
  • Price: Non promotional prices

Notes and tips

• Most if not all information is claimed by the sellers themselves. Meaning it could be true or complete bullshit. Please take these information with that in mind.
  • Some sellers have weird ass vouches that sounds fake af. Take note of the tone, time it was posted and reputation of the user giving the vouch.
    ANYONE can make up fake vouches. Why would a genuine customer bother making a service sound so godly? The customer paid for it, he ought to receive what he paid for.
    Do you kneel in front of the McDonald's employee who fried the god damn delicious french fries? No, you just pay for it, eat it and get on with your life.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2F

Posted on:

11:34 am
Wednesday, 4 March 2020
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

Links to items in list

Contributors

-

Please let me know if there are more services/bots I missed out on.

Sellers, feel free to update missing/incorrect information by posting below or PMing me.

My bot is multi-threaded, it's not browser emulated, accounts are user-provided, so you can use the mix you want, it has unique fingerprints, it can be used with proxies, but proxyless is recommended, duration of song is random, it can play from 3 seconds to 100 times on repeat. Followbot is being added, saves are planned for the future.

WEBSITE - LEARN HOW TO CRACK - LEARN TO CODE

If you need a developer and are willing to pay, hit me up on Discord: @rond

OriaxSTREAM
OriaxSTREAM
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 33

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

Hello mate, nice thread. There is few things u missing  about my service. I can do saves/likes, each order over 100k get free saves and followers, im using proxies, mixed accounts, phone/pc streams and also unique fingerprints :)

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FzSP3Ncm

Application
Application
    Rep
    Premium Developer

Threads: 41

Four years registered
I would like to say thar it is incorret, the bot is multi threaded and has unique fingerprinting, also its vouched. Thanks for listing it tough, i apreciate it, just update the info correclty

Ill also update this post with details at the end of the day

i3cGv2a.gif

Pandora | Napster | Spotify | Youtube | Twitch - All the BOTS you need.

echandra
echandra
    Rep
    Stay safe, stay happy

Five years registered

Updated info for 5 listings.

Application
Application
    Rep
    Premium Developer

Threads: 41

Four years registered

Here is the most recent update to my BOT containing all features it has atm:

BOT uses A.I (Machine Learning) algorithms using datasets to perform activities in background for new accounts and also to perform some of the actions in browser.

The BOT is multithreaded, allowing a user to set the threads to it's own in the settings, it can choose to run with proxies and proxyless.

The BOT has also a voice assistant for MacOS, which speaks to users to simplify tasks.

Proxy:

• All types of proxies are accepted (http,https,socks5,socks4).
  • Proxies can be enabled or disabled.

Playlists:

• Play the songs you want
  • Play all songs
  • Choose a playtime or range playtime
  • Like songs that are listened
  • Skips songs that are not to be listened

Single Track Plays:

• Choose playtime  or range Playtime
  • Play from album or track link

Followers:

• Follows playlists
  • Follows artists

Proxy Checker in-built.

Bot Report Statistical Data after running activity.

i3cGv2a.gif

Pandora | Napster | Spotify | Youtube | Twitch - All the BOTS you need.

luckybot
luckybot
    Rep
    High-end money making bots

Threads: 135
Credits: 50

Four years registered

thanks for the efforts you made to put this together, but i cant see how informative this comparison could be, specially in respect to bots! not every bot is created equal even if the same language/feature is used to describe them! two multi-threaded bot could give you totally different performances, depending on how the bots handle errors or what routines they use or what platforms they are based on, etc. etc.

As you put it, your comparison is based on "what the sellers have claimed",and not a side-by-side comparison of their stability or safety features that have gone in these bots to remain undetected!

Again, I appreciate the efforts you have put into this, but I must say your review is misleading at best! With this logic aio stream should be best bot out there since they are much cheaper and claim to be much more feature rich than any of the bots in your table.

https://cache.nulled...com/M6zFGY5.png

Discord: LuckyBot#9527

LuckyBot Store

Feel free to join LuckyBot Discord Server 

where you can find additional services, products and latest promotions and giveaways

echandra
echandra
    Rep
    Stay safe, stay happy

Five years registered

thanks for the efforts you made to put this together, but i cant see how informative this comparison could be, specially in respect to bots! not every bot is created equal even if the same language/feature is used to describe them! two multi-threaded bot could give you totally different performances, depending on how the bots handle errors or what routines they use or what platforms they are based on, etc. etc.

As you put it, your comparison is based on "what the sellers have claimed",and not a side-by-side comparison of their stability or safety features that have gone in these bots to remain undetected!

Again, I appreciate the efforts you have put into this, but I must say your review is misleading at best! With this logic aio stream should be best bot out there since they are much cheaper and claim to be much more feature rich than any of the bots in your table.

That's the thing, this isn't a review.

It's just a list with common considerations a potential buyer might have and the 'claimed answer' to each of them.

The purpose is to help interested users know what's available on nulled and they can do the digging themselves.

Further clarification, differentiating features, justification of prices etc is on the sellers, not me.
I have provided links to the respective threads/sellers for ease of access.

An objective, technical review will require a reputable and knowledgeable Nulled member to use all of them and read through the source code to verify claims etc.

That's impossible for several obvious reasons.

The next best thing are detailed vouches and payout proofs from other reputable users.

If you wish to have your listing removed or update the information just PM me I'll get it done.

echandra
echandra
    Rep
    Stay safe, stay happy

Five years registered

Minor update