ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

The sad story of being in a 3rd world country

• Please log in to reply
The sad story of being in a 3rd world country

Kurasutoronis
Kurasutoronis
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 6
Credits: 0

Four years registered

So this is a rather personal post, but I'm making it because I feel like this community has given me something so I should try and get involved a little bit as well.

I live in Bangladesh and over here everything is so.. underdeveloped. We don't even have McDonalds or Paypal, can you imagine that? And along with that, there are the hardships of our monotonous social system. You study unhappy, you work unhappy, you get married unhappy, and whatnot. I mean it's prevalent in every nook and cranny of the world, but it's just so much more.. methodical? Over here.

Due to being born as one of the unluckiest people I've ever witnessed, I had way, way too many family problems that I can't even list. But basically I couldn't get proper education (Studied until 6th grade) and because of that I can't really work at a normal corporate job as well which isn't horribly, horribly underpaid. :jail:

I recently became VERY desperate to earn money, and have been stalking these forums. To be honest this is my second account because the other one got banned for spamming, ahaha. Which I think I was, I was jumping at every opportunity I saw in the monetization section to comment and go "Thanks, me try, good good" Not literally, but that's the gist of it. I think it's been arouuund 8-ish days that I've been actively stalking these forums. After checking out over hundreds of methods, I came to the conclusion that I won't be able to make any of them work because they either require an investment, being in the US, or.. they're flat out scams. :ohgod:

The reason I'm desperately searching for ways is because I have a younger brother whom I need to send to school and our house rent is due for 2 months, my mother can't really work because she's unlucky like me and I mean... Yeah.

So now the happy part and why I made this post :hype:, I am finally able to use some of the checkers and know how the process works so I can crack accounts and maybe try to sell them. Currently I'm cracking Spotify accounts, and it's not much, people are selling it and giving it away like hot potatoes on this forum, but it's my first time cracking so I still feel happy and proud. 

Now I need to figure out how to crack Netflix accounts so that I'm able to sell it in our country, ahaha. I would actually prefer to buy them from these forums since I want to support them, but I don't have Paypal. I really need to manage a Paypal with some balance in the process, because it seems I might have to purchase proxies and combolists as well. Hmmmm :joduscry:

Thank you to this community for providing with all that you have, and I hope to continue lurking to be on this forum and contribute as much as possible once I learn it completely. Again, thank you. :pepolove:

English isn't my first language, pls forgiv, I just wanted to let my pent up words out. :pepe:

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2

CarderRusso
CarderRusso
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 52

Six years registered

Mexico?

WELCOME!

injury
injury
    Rep
    Slatt

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 34

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Four years registered

So this is a rather personal post, but I'm making it because I feel like this community has given me something so I should try and get involved a little bit as well.

I live in Bangladesh and over here everything is so.. underdeveloped. We don't even have McDonalds or Paypal, can you imagine that? And along with that, there are the hardships of our monotonous social system. You study unhappy, you work unhappy, you get married unhappy, and whatnot. I mean it's prevalent in every nook and cranny of the world, but it's just so much more.. methodical? Over here.

Due to being born as one of the unluckiest people I've ever witnessed, I had way, way too many family problems that I can't even list. But basically I couldn't get proper education (Studied until 6th grade) and because of that I can't really work at a normal corporate job as well which isn't horribly, horribly underpaid. :jail:

I recently became VERY desperate to earn money, and have been stalking these forums. To be honest this is my second account because the other one got banned for spamming, ahaha. Which I think I was, I was jumping at every opportunity I saw in the monetization section to comment and go "Thanks, me try, good good" Not literally, but that's the gist of it. I think it's been arouuund 8-ish days that I've been actively stalking these forums. After checking out over hundreds of methods, I came to the conclusion that I won't be able to make any of them work because they either require an investment, being in the US, or.. they're flat out scams. :ohgod:

The reason I'm desperately searching for ways is because I have a younger brother whom I need to send to school and our house rent is due for 2 months, my mother can't really work because she's unlucky like me and I mean... Yeah.

So now the happy part and why I made this post :hype:, I am finally able to use some of the checkers and know how the process works so I can crack accounts and maybe try to sell them. Currently I'm cracking Spotify accounts, and it's not much, people are selling it and giving it away like hot potatoes on this forum, but it's my first time cracking so I still feel happy and proud. 

Now I need to figure out how to crack Netflix accounts so that I'm able to sell it in our country, ahaha. I would actually prefer to buy them from these forums since I want to support them, but I don't have Paypal. I really need to manage a Paypal with some balance in the process, because it seems I might have to purchase proxies and combolists as well. Hmmmm :joduscry:

Thank you to this community for providing with all that you have, and I hope to continue lurking to be on this forum and contribute as much as possible once I learn it completely. Again, thank you. :pepolove:

English isn't my first language, pls forgiv, I just wanted to let my pent up words out. :pepe:

You should go hit a lick or join a cartel

rgk9qPA.gif

Kurasutoronis
Kurasutoronis
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

Mexico?

I wish that was the case, no. Bangladesh.

Kurasutoronis
Kurasutoronis
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

You should go hit a lick or join a cartel

Uh.. wut?

darius4x
darius4x
    Rep
    King of social engineering

Threads: 3
Four years registered

That sucks bro, hope you can make it 

CarderRusso
CarderRusso
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 52

Six years registered

I wish that was the case, no. Bangladesh.

I'm sorry I didn't read the whole paragraph, be patient, you'll see that you will learn a lot here

WELCOME!

Kurasutoronis
Kurasutoronis
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

That sucks bro, hope you can make it 

Thanks for the support buddy, I have to make it.

I'm sorry I didn't read the whole paragraph, be patient, you'll see that you will learn a lot here

Thank you, I'm hoping I get something more viable soon as well.

you need good proxies to crack netflix btw don't waste ur time on free ones

Yeah, I kinda gathered that, but I don't know how to get them good proxies. I'm still learning so I'm hoping I'll find a way. Thank you for warning me!

johnsea
johnsea
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

The tier-1 countries have multiple opportunities to make money but tier-3 doesn't have much. Make sure you don't fall into legal issues for selling accounts. Always maintain anonymity or give a disclaimer in advance.

Supra
Supra
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 231

Four years registered

To be honest; you're one of the most sincere individuals on this site about their situation

I feel quite bad for you and physically can't even begin thinking about being in a similar position, as I've been a spoiled idiot privileged for my entire life.

If you need help with getting anything set up, or end up making an account shop, just contact me lol

Also, your English is perfect so there's nothing to subtext over :)

Anyways, wishing you the best of luck in your future :pepolove:

Selling my signature space, contact me on Discord!

@ilysupra