ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

$1 Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich Coupons

• Please log in to reply
$1 Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich Coupons

Vouches 0

hunterp311
hunterp311
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Four years registered
Vouches 0
FAST RESPONSE

Offering Chick-Fil-A **FREE sandwich** coupon codes.

shoppy.gg/@hunterp311 or DM for Information if you want to use Venmo or Cashapp.

These QR codes are only for the regular or spicy chicken sandwiches so only bread, chicken, and pickles.

Up-to 8 codes can be used per transaction. I will send an instant order unless you specify otherwise.

READ BELOW:

-Custom Orders
The codes will take 1-3 hours to show up in your email link I will provide to you. On some rare occasions, it may take longer.

-Instant Orders
You will choose a preselected name from a dropdown box. You will have your coupon codes instantly to an email link I will provide you.

Once the coupons are created, they are tied to a first and last name. This is relevant because CFA will sometimes ask for your first name when checking out to call your name out when the order is complete.

I can only warranty these codes for 48 hours. Although most codes will last past Sunday. I've used these over a week with no issues.

Discord: hunterp311#1878

Morad03
Morad03
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Four years registered
Yo

k05acr
k05acr
    Rep

Threads: 0

Four years registered

+vouch super easy to talk to, super active and great deals/prices. just bought from him a second time