ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

App development

• Please log in to reply
App development

brainstorm21
brainstorm21
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 43
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Hi
I'm a coder and I would like to start my own programming business. I've found some enthusiastic people that would work in my team but I would like to know what app development model to stick and why?

M1ndPrototype
M1ndPrototype
    Rep

Threads: 0
Four years registered

Interesting question, I would like to know that too. I want to start a startup this days, and that's why I want to find the best strategy, any suggestion?

Hoovyendy
Hoovyendy
    Rep

Threads: 3

Four years registered

If I would start a new project I would probably take the easiest strategy that could be used. So to say, I think you can try a rapid app development strategy. I think this type of app development is the best one and probably the easiest one. You can use that kind of app development to create responsive web and hybrid mobile applications based on Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern. More than that you will be able to use a simple drag and drop constructor to design your app. Also, you will have 80% lesser coding and up to 75% lower maintenance costs. So if you want to try something new that could help you to develop your app this kind of app development strategy could be the perfect option for you

Edited by Hoovyendy, 08 February 2020 - 06:35 PM.

rosywilliams9
rosywilliams9
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Two years registered

Hi
I'm a coder and I would like to start my own programming business. I've found some enthusiastic people that would work in my team but I would like to know what app development model to stick and why?

now a days app development became easy with low code platforms, with  low code app development platforms we can develop apps with minimal coding knowledge , and these application platforms are considered as time and money saving platforms